When did you finally succumb to the blackpill?

When did you finally succumb to the blackpill?

Attached: the final blackpill.gif (500x700, 999K)

a long time ago

Why are you leftists so pathetic?

i will never succumb because God in my heart compels me to soldier on and even to love life and hope that humanity will save itself. So you can go fuck yourself you nigger kike

I don't know what you think the blackpill is, but if it doesn't fill you with peace, acceptance and compassion you're doing it wrong.

Attached: 1454080035598.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

mumm

Attached: natalia great camera work.webm (640x368, 1M)

Pathetic black pill faggots

Attached: 1521956456007.gif (229x263, 803K)

A while ago.
It wasn't the fact that whites die out.
It wasn't that some greedy (((elites))) will bathe the world in blood and flames in exchange for immediate money and power.
It wasn't even the fact that we are being invaded and every race is so on edge and ready to kill each other.
It was the realization that we are never going to go to space.
We are never going to evolve beyond this world. We will never explore the universe or settle the galaxy.
All those amazing inventions. All those hard fought victories and backbreaking monuments. Hundreds of thousands of years of expanding our knowledge.
All of it will be gone. We will be unable to leave this planet and we will die out.
Everything our ancestors and fellow humans created, struggled, and lived for was for nothing.

>It was the realization that we are never going to go to space.

Say what?

Attached: elon musk kino.png (1294x709, 1016K)

As in as a space faring civilization. Not tossing random junk or a couple of people out into space.

>When did you finally succumb to the blackpill?
when i understood the true nature of the cosmos, and learned to embrace tranquility and avoid self-torment

Attached: art.jpg (354x500, 22K)

Stop misusing the term "black pill"

Attached: 1519228609677.jpg (1024x616, 160K)

I didn't take the black pill. I took the RED pill.

Attached: 1523008800526.jpg (632x346, 17K)

You know you gotta use a meme flag if you're going to meme.

Heat death is inevitable

Attached: NCYSMV.png (1565x1777, 344K)

when I realized we are homo sapiens sapiens not humans

Attached: q3ktaHT.png (650x785, 905K)

what does this even mean?

Who the FUCK cares? I and probably the whole human race will die before that happens. Also, the cyclic model and the many-worlds hypothesis allow many universes or let universes be reborn, so heat death might not even be the end.

Attached: Hammer.png (2000x2000, 36K)

kys

human is an ideal representation of an animal species. when the truth is that your species is a biological animal designed not for some ideal future.

You are just an animal, with no special abilities, you are a side effect not the end result of evolution. Millions of years of evolution has gone into making homo sapiens sapiens, but has also gone into make pigeons.

who cares about communism? when it will be done away by one natural catastrophic event

Attached: scientism.png (1721x796, 359K)

i want to live to see the emergence of crispr hyper nationalism more than i think white people can get their act together well enough to win