Los Angeles liberals are waking up!!! GOGOGO

reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/8abm87/latino_gang_members_plead_guilty_to_firebombing/

Attached: artworks-000024178620-33oo6m-t300x300.jpg (300x300, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stop-obama-now.net/la-raza-chicano-ism-inspired-by-mexican-nazi/
bbc.com/news/magazine-35981727
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6UTl_dV1Q&t=371s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Subhuman race wars

>In Latino countries, race relations usually boils down to: 'if you don't like it, go back to Africa.'

Imagine typing this thinking there's anything wrong with it at all.

>So a racist white person moves from a Latino country to the US and they're not going to magically become not racist. Americans may classify that person as Latino but that person still see themselves as white. And now, being a minority, this person feels like they have something to prove.

oh yeah they're really waking up. Face it, lefties hate white people to an absurd point and that's never going to change. Just kill them all.

There will be no mayates in aztlan

kill them all

yeah mexicans don't like blacks. Remember riding in my dads troca (truck) and whenever he saw a black person he called mayate(nigger). Older mexicans like white people and all the (xchicanos/Hipsters)hate whitepeople. Older mexicans are conservative.

> The racial "casta" system inherited from Mexico means a lot of Latinos believe in White Supremacy without being white themselves; a lot of the animosity between Blacks and Latinos is a one way street running from the latter to the former.

Lulz, What the fuck does that mean? Fucking libtards

>unironically linking to reddit.

it means everything is always whiteys fault.

That's Not really why they believe in white supremeacy.

You have to read La Raza Cósmica byJosé Vasconcelos. He was a Mexican philosopher who believed in race mixing with Aryn Europeans in order to make a 5th race. He had ties to nazi germany and was a nationalist.

stop-obama-now.net/la-raza-chicano-ism-inspired-by-mexican-nazi/

why are americans thinking that Maras from El salvador are Mexicans?

>inherited from Mexico

inherited by Spaniards. Nowadays in Mexican society believes that white mexicans are superior and more hot.

bacause, maybe, your lations and dont look far apart from them, and mexican gangs like to kill people also

No shit, i don't get why american/european leftists believe this would be multiculti paradise if it weren't for that pesky CIA interfering in our plans, its a segmented AS FUCK society, nobody mixes with each other outside of work relations

Means the latino is redpilled on which colour has best IQ

Also that statement is a lie, blacks fucking hate everyone too

post the archive, i ain't going to visit that shithole

because they tell la migra that they're mexican so they have a quick way back in

>your lations and dont look far apart from them
lol, yes they do, the Mexican phenotype is distinctive as fuck

Salvis use banana leaves wrapping for tamales, which is barbaric and monkey like, corn maize husk is true gift of the gods.

Oh look he mentioned reddit! Ahahahah *rubs hands violently* oh yes! I get to make reddit jokes and tell him to "go back"! *hand rubbing reaches mach 2* ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

this. you can have a mexican blonde with blue eyes of german sit next to an indian from Chiapas in a restaurant.

cringe

isn't it against the rules to link to plebbit?

you have to go back, baka plebbitor

no but i meant the mexican mestizo looks different from almost every other mestizo cause the aztecs and shit

we are hateful.

it varied from region, for example I live in North Mexico and we did not have Aztecs, Mestizos here look Castizos. In other han metizos from central and south Mexico have more indigenous traits.

Based if true, either way, there is no place for your kind in the US user, but thanks for doing the ethnical cleansing my people should be doing

These people are actually retarded.

Attached: Untitled.png (945x162, 10K)

Maybe in the Southwest. didnt hear my words? white privilage in Mexico is real, in US is not.

because youre both brown and smelly and kill people
i want us to mine the border so none of you ever come here

Attached: 1518396564073.jpg (600x488, 165K)

We are not a race. and we have more european blood than them btw.

Attached: del toro.jpg (827x1000, 105K)

MS13 "13" "M" MEXICAN MAFIA

They are part and are protected in prison by them

still, they vary slightly region by region, i can almost always tell a puna mestizo from a mato grosso one, from an argie one, from a mexican, from a caribbean one, from an amazonas one

your whitites are just as cucked as ours if del taco is any metric to go by

>white privilege is real
Of course, it is, we're genetically superior, but that doesn't mean it's a problem user

Indeed. We can learn from you beans.

you are even more.

go back knightfaggot

>poor latino moves from latino ghetto in central/south america
>goes to the US because they heard about jobs and decent white people
>end up in US ghettos next to jungle gooks and niggers

MY BUSINESS GOT RUINED
IT'S CURRENT YEAR

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 02.24.21.png (1648x986, 281K)

Una mestiza del norte Argentino es identica a una mestiza del norte y occidente Mexicano, esto debido a que los indigenas aqui eran escazos y los europeos se asentaron aqui con sus familias por la mineria, ya que es un desierto inhospito.

However according to church registers from the colonial times, the majority (73%) of Spanish men married with Spanish women. Said registers also put in question other narratives held by contemporary academics, such as European immigrants who arrived to Mexico being almost exclusively men or that "pure Spanish"

Mexico’s northern and western regions have the highest percentages of European population, with the majority of the people not having native admixture or being of predominantly European ancestry, resembling in aspect that of northern Spaniards.[41] In the north and west of Mexico, the indigenous tribes were substantially smaller than those found in central and southern Mexico, and also much less organized, thus they remained isolated from the rest of the population or even in some cases were hostile towards Mexican colonists. The northeast region, in which the indigenous population was eliminated by early European settlers, became the region with the highest proportion of whites during the Spanish colonial period. However, recent immigrants from southern Mexico have been changing, to some degree, its demographic trends.[42]

The White population of central Mexico, despite not being as numerous as in the north due to higher mixing, is ethnically more diverse, as there are large numbers of other European and Middle Eastern ethnic groups, aside from Spaniards. This also results in non-Iberian surnames (mostly French, German, Italian and Arab) being more common in central Mexico, especially in the country's capital and in the state of Jalisco.

That's cuz you have the same blood so it's easy for you to differentiate.

So I was reading the linked reddit thread and in their discussion, they were talking about how racist mexico actually is.

Mexico deported two black people to Haiti and Honduras, even though the 2 blacks in question were born in Mexico and had never been to those countries. They were actual Mexican citizens and they were still deported even after proving they were citizens

>bbc.com/news/magazine-35981727

>"One was deported to Honduras and the other to Haiti because the police insisted that in Mexico there are no black people. Despite having Mexican ID, they were deported."

i don't, my family line is pure af, i descend from deus vult king

Yo wait up cuz...lemme mark this for my barrio homes.
>You crazy, ese? It's 2018!
Hijo de puta, I forgot homes. Let's get a horchata instead.

the idea of a faggot redditor squealing "B-BUT IT'S TWENTY-EIGHTEEEEEEEN!!!" before he lands a starring role in a liveleak video is pretty hilarious though.

>"The antagonism between the Latino community to the black community is something that seems to really get glossed over.

I remember with the whole thing with the players of the Hurricanes, people kept saying they'd been targeted by white cops- but the cops' names were like Diaz and Hernandez. Then the Zimmerman trial started and it was again seen as a white on black crime, and absolutely no mention of the standing antagonism between the Latino community and black community was mentioned even though Zimmerman was a first or second generation latino."
>Quote from a Brazilian Monkeyposter

?? Whats your point? I dont get it

>i descend from deus vult king
i've just woken up and i know this will be the cringiest thing i read today
thanks user, its all better from here

its true doe

Mi punto es que el norte y occidente de Mexico es mas blanco que tu norte. Pero Buenos Aires es mas blanco que nuestro norte y occendente.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6UTl_dV1Q&t=371s

Attached: Bajo flores.jpg (638x358, 62K)

>Mi punto es que el norte y occidente de Mexico es mas blanco que tu norte
No es mucho decir

Mi unico punto era que los distintos grupos indigenas tienen distintos fenotipos y uno puede reconocer mestizos por region salvo en casos de migracion masiva

Does he have half of a tash grown? Or is that whole thing a tattoo?

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Look at this, this is what peak Altiplano looks like

Attached: evo.jpg (800x525, 34K)

nothing new.

kekekekkekekekeke
KEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEEKEKEKEKEK

Gotta admire Latinos, they have no love for nignogs.

Dominicans at one point went on an all time genocide against Haitians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacre

Chileans love them

>Republitards want to deport THIS?

Future surgeon right there

There are like 20 different versions of the current year in that thread. These people are memes.

>it's 2018
He has a point. Pack it up, no more gangs.

I can't fathom how stupid you have to be to say something this stupid

I mean, it's so fucking stupid on so many levels... it's amazing really

Agreed, lets drop our booming criminal business so we can spread nothing but love and tolerance.

oh ok I checked and he posts on T_D, so I think he was just shitposting

thank god I was really worried honestly

Too fuck late. We should build a wall around commiefornia.

It never fails to amaze me, how bluepilled these reddit fags are, living in their little clandestine reality where progressivism is an feasible and practical ideology.
>>Also White+Hispanic Alliance when????

Attached: 5112BB84-0BD7-4074-916D-C8DB722FBF1C.png (680x525, 471K)

Pic looks like a right smart gentleman. DACA

Can a bridge between whites and Mexicans be built beaner bro? United against the darkie scum

White liberals move to next state and bang on about lack diversity

My aunt jokes about nogs. She calls them monkeys and moyotes. She lives in a black area as well. Hell I think everyone on my mom's side doesn't like nogs. I'm a bean btw

Attached: 1520819856975.jpg (600x600, 44K)

>the police insisted that in Mexico there are no black people
If only Americans can do the same.

Attached: 1520814670051.jpg (992x744, 302K)

Everyone hates niggers, but liberals think this is white supremacy

Even liberals hate niggers. Lying bastards

It means Mexicans have the luxury of playing white in their mother countries where the definition of white is pale mutt at most. Countries where White privilege and racism is its most turbulent is in countries full of citizens that aspire to whiteness with no real claim to it. South America, Asia etc.

When they cross the border and set foot in a proper white country full of saxons, celts, and germanics and they are identified by the majority host culture as brown, they lose their shit. Their world view comes crashing down because they were 'white' once and they are now brown wetbacks.

Mexicans are fucked for this reason, Mejorar la raza, a household concept that encourages hispanics and south American browns to marry into whiteness and have 'white' children. Yet hispanics and latinos hate whites for some reason.

To deny any understanding of this makes you a spic by default.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 8.23.50 pm.png (1336x1412, 1.56M)

Sounds like it's only because their pet niggers > latinos.

Kangz

You're not wrong at all, you can always identify mexicans even between latinos, even if they're super blonde

Attached: 1522391888992.jpg (929x534, 147K)

>La Raza Cósmica byJosé Vasconcelos. He was a Mexican
A race of Mutts
>Mexican Philosopher
Shieett Nigga
>Believed in racemixing to create a 5th race
Nani?!
>He had ties to nazi germany
Did they have Taco venders in Germany
>Was a nationalist
You must explain this better

You also need to go back, pablo

It's weird though, niggers are more likely to victimize Latinos, but only when it's the other way around does it seem to get reported.

Work your way up from the bottom pablo. Better yet, move them all into Jewish neighbourhoods.

>A lot of Latinos don't even know that the Olmec were likely African-descent and built the largest pyramid in the world (at Cholula) more than a thousand years before the Aztec or Maya came into the scene.
OH NO NO NO

Attached: WE WUZ MESOAMERICAN N SHIT.png (975x553, 68K)

That's hilarious

>WE WUZ OLMECS AND SHIIEEET
gotta love the spics' reactions to this.

you can tell these naive white liberals never grew up in a lower socioeconomic class. Its always upper middle class whites that think racism isn't a thing. i hope more of these events happen to show people that whites are honestly some of the more accepting of all races. Even asians are more homogenous than whites. its ridiculous.

>escazos
Learn to write your own language and then come back to teach us evolutionary history

Latin America is finished

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-29-at-3.01.52-AM-1024x927.png (1024x927, 1.4M)

I heard Peter Thiel is turning LA into the next North Dakota

>that flag
>that post
bizarro Jow Forums

Please stop invading us man. Please please stop. My state was destroyed by your people. Please tell your vatos to stop

THIS

Because you're all human turds. One day our military is going to force you all to take back the demographic dump you've forced on us

We Wuz Olmecs will always be the most outrageous forum of wewuzing

I also disagree with the idea that "oh, the USA is much better than Latin America at race relations"
In almost all Spanish America Latin America slavery was abolished around 1810 with independence, and we never had segregation like the Jim Crow laws.
Bolivia has had a native president for many years. Peru had a native president not that long ago (Toledo), Mexico had a native president in the 1800s (Benito Juarez)

Some kind of race war in the USA in the next half a century seems more likely to me than something like that happening anywhere in Latin America. These people complain about the lack of affirmative action and the lack of a push by the media and the state to make blacks seem cool. Diversity is only about blacks and gays.

Now that's what I call white privilege. All those people saying they are some shade of brown and their communities hate everyone beside their own, and white people

That thing looks southeast Asian. Considering where injuns come from that's not too surprising

I see them post this a lot, is it true?

Attached: 63062f1956736b820b2e4a9e97b86f0d.jpg (578x576, 90K)

i found this image while searching black olmecs. spaghetti nigs confirmed

Attached: e7633f5d4ad870ed893938de92cea512.jpg (615x972, 208K)

the M stands for mara you dipshit