#qanon

AK47 in tribal attire? I NEED these pics.

Attached: 2pckvn8pgdq01.png (1080x1262, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama is a Jew

Attached: 1514566159713.jpg (1483x1185, 661K)

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1505147578070.jpg (2031x4783, 3.64M)

Attached: 1522153182083.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

inb4 it's a pic of Saddam
>oh you didn't think I meant 44, did you?

People still believe this larper?

This guy? An AK?

Attached: Pigs-fly-courtesy-thehill.com_.png (635x357, 354K)

This guy?

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Who gives a fuck. There's already a picture of him shooting a shotgun.

This.

Attached: download (2).jpg (262x193, 13K)

Fucking.

Attached: download (3).jpg (190x265, 9K)

Guy.

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 7K)

???

Attached: download (4).jpg (248x203, 9K)

Attached: 1523047820551.jpg (681x573, 111K)

What if he's pointing the AK at an American flag?

so...guns are bad then?

Attached: obummer.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

qlarp is clueless moron if he thinks a jalabiyya is "tribal clothing". Hilarious how boomers are eating this shit up

Waiting for some deep fakes to surface

so fucking high quality

if she see this she will go insane.

*smokes crack*

That is what Q implied.

Just a couple of straight guys chilling.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Larry Sinclair performing oral sex in BHO after he procured cocaine in the back of a white limo

we know

Attached: muslim.jpg (750x422, 54K)

bretty guud.

My waifu (male) in her wedding dress.

Planet of the Apes was my favorite movie as a kid.. I saw it at a Drive-In ...

Is there something illegal or bad about these pics or is it just Obama with a AK-Matic? Why should I care?

Compton.

This is bullshit, this is just a ploy by the MSM to discredit future leakers and insiders from giving info to the public. The MSM is looking to lill their competition citizen journalists and insider Anons. If those pics were real they'd be on Jow Forums already not released on a schedule

Found one!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-06 at 4.18.53 PM.png (292x406, 182K)

Based. This is the conspiracy theory that completely shattered my perception of reality.

Also what I was thinking

QREDICTED

Obama will hang if this is true?

My name á Borat

No photo will ever change anything. Photoshop can always be the excuse.

Yet another reason to disregard Q.

Why do you post this every single time someone brings up Q or MegaAnon? It's literally

>jews, though

Nice buzzword in an otherwise empty post, friendo.

Bingo!

Attached: 512250.jpg (840x779, 146K)

Attached: 666.jpg (749x380, 75K)

Earlobes aren't the same. UBL's are attached, BO's are free-hanging, not to mention how much larger BO's ears are. UBL's nose is also narrower than BO's. As much as I'd love for that conspiracy theory to be true, it's doubtful.

Kim, Please drone Obama and his kids to ashes

Show the pics then shillfag

nobody cares about this nigger, stop trying to convince people he's relevant. you wasted your chance with your genius sophist. leave us alone now.

>meanwhile, in South Africa

Only idiot boomers and rubes fall for this silly shit.

Attached: 1522839360878.jpg (428x320, 29K)

I think that’s Liberia.

>that confederate cowboy shirt

He's a golem.