LMAO VEGAN GAINS GOT NO KNOCK DOOR BUST RAIDED WITH A WARRANT AND ARRESTED

LMAO VEGAN GAINS GOT NO KNOCK DOOR BUST RAIDED WITH A WARRANT AND ARRESTED

Attached: Untitled.jpg (896x1537, 863K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHP7m-7xYzw&feature=youtu.be&t=131
thelinknewspaper.ca/article/activist-reveals-hidden-military-ties-between-canada-and-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=gplAZJIcZ50&feature=youtu.be&t=364
youtube.com/watch?v=LKTh_kwg2Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k
youtube.com/user/sv3rige/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cops are trained in Israel and that's why they've turned into savages. The Jews are trying to turn USA into the next Palestine complete with tons of checkpoints, metal detectors, militarized police. Etc etc etc.

what was that about not having guns and the government overstepping its bounds?

>Cops are trained
thats bs but i believe it

dont worry they'll overthrow their oppressive government anyday now :^)

This guy is a faggot but it's fucking disturbing how quickly cops will hop in their party vans over a fucking joke.

why does he keep saying sub machine guns?

Vegan NoGainz is a retarded faggot and I suspect this was actually a raid because he deals in vegan steroids and wasn't discrete about it. Even American police aren't so retarded that they'd launch a no-knock raid for someone pointing a fake gun at their mouth in a video a month after it happened.

Attached: 1514240401878.png (542x1060, 504K)

Attached: 1508938825877.png (670x1146, 449K)

Attached: 1507781641053.png (677x1220, 797K)

vegan gains is exhausted?
why no energy?
missing some vital nutrients are we?

Attached: 1511685956969.png (854x1260, 271K)

Pity the ATF didn't shoot his dog

>sub machine guns
What a dumb faggot.

he lives in canada you fucking autists, jesus christ

Attached: rGOoVZZI_400x400.jpg (302x302, 16K)

good vegans are all unstable and should be on government watch lists

This.
btfo

Good. Vegan Gains is absolutely psychotic.

whats hilarious is he had a 3 hour video about pro-gun after the parkland shooting

and he mentioned how canada's gun laws are more sensible, yet in that same token he talked about a time when the police in canada took his guns away because of A PRIOR (before this incident) video with guns and since he appears like a madman had to prove in court that he was mentally stable

so now he did it again, and according to canadian law officers can raid your home if they suspect you are crazy and own guns

im not sure if there are double jeapordy or limits, you as a canadian might be able to weigh in on that, but also his boyfriend is here on a visa and might be shipped back too, idk

Their usual machine guns were sick that day.

>the 2 cucks in the thread dont even know VG is a fucking canadian

he's a leaf, he doesn't know what guns are.

hes fucking progun you fucking autist

youtube.com/watch?v=yHP7m-7xYzw&feature=youtu.be&t=131

Can I be an autist, too?

>guys i have a bb gun can i be progun yet?
look at that sub machine gun

Why is the world against vegans?

Attached: nasim.png (1246x1084, 633K)

what does any of this have to do with a moron from ontario?

HE WAS ALREADY ARRESTED PRIOR AND HAD HIS GUNS TAKEN AWAY WHICH HE HAD TO GO TO COURT AND PROVE HE WAS MENTALLY STABLE

the reason they busted his door down is the fact he DOES have firearms, the government knows this

>deals in vegan steroids

I didn't know he was canadian!

'cause most of them are assholes of the highest order

thelinknewspaper.ca/article/activist-reveals-hidden-military-ties-between-canada-and-israel

fair enough, i think he lives in a toronto suburb

oy vey

All vegans should be imprisoned

Leafcopsfs still carry mp5s that was stolen from registered owners in the 90s

To be fair he is a mutt

If vegans had any power, they'd force everyone to be vegan. They'd kill you if you refuse. I'm not bullshiting-they talk about it all the time. They hate themselves and humanity.
So I don't feel sorry for this soy sucking nigger.

Where were you when this inadvertently became a Nasim Aghdam thread?

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 6K)

A third of my family is vegan. No one knows because they keep to their fucking selves like they should about something that other people have no business being pontificated over. If I went around ponficating people about the importance of eating meat, I would wish the world would be against me too.

Its not like that really works anyways.

Attached: 1523059733418.jpg (624x817, 260K)

or maybe a fucking other crazy vegan just shot up a place a few days prior and canandian law allows them to issue warrants without cause if someone even THINKS your mentally unstable and own firearms

he already had it done recently and had to fight in court for it, i suspect its going to be EVEN harder now with the actions of Nasim, especially since both are youtubers

I sort of get why they preach it, though.

On one hand, its because they believe that it can help people. After all, if its good for them, then why should they keep it to themselves?

The other hand: its weird and a minority interest. Its like how anime and anime fans used to be. So they want people to join.

Attached: lain-is-a-bear.jpg (1008x720, 48K)

gonna be kinda hard to get his guns back after he just said this a week ago

youtube.com/watch?v=gplAZJIcZ50&feature=youtu.be&t=364

The issue is that that's not their approach. Their approach is guilt and stupidity. If it were merely a group of saying that it can help people and showing it, no one would hate vegans. That's not what they do at all.

Yes

Police checkups are simple knock on the door type deal with 2 uniformed officers.

He practiced the 1st Amendment with only a BB gun for his 2nd.

Attached: 1451889409113.jpg (1433x715, 160K)

Quick rundown on who this faggot is so I can determine whether or not to give a shit. I can't keep up with you faggots and all your e-celebs.

>VEGAN GAINS
oh he's Canadian.

only know a bit from Jow Forums
vegan douche lifter, gets into it with some of the other youtube lifters (no idea who they are)
apparently really arrogant about veganism, etc
id say most of Jow Forums hates him, but there are some supporters (most of whom seem like trolls desu)
lives in canada (ontario)
thats about all i got

>hates children

Unredeemable """human""" garbage.

The only way you'd encounter militarized police is if you're a big time drug dealer or gang leader

Not at all.

Attached: 1511722272764.jpg (1417x2433, 1.75M)

Seems like a perfect candidate to kick while down. Already looks like anons are scouring his video and larping up police reports to pile it on.

Based on the tiny amount I've seen just now, this faggot should be put in his place. If he's a leftist too, which it seems like it, even better. Cunts are bragging about taking down people they disagree with, meanwhile creepy mystery meat niggers like this are creeping on kids and wishing them death.

he owns actual firearms, the canadian goverment has already seized them before beacuse of his youtube antics and he had to prove in court he was "just kidding"

but recently after his "breeders" video and various claims that he wants all children to die, its going to be even harder to convince a judge this time

see above

he is pro guns, he did a 3 hour livestream about why guns are great, linked in this thread, but in it talked about canadian law allowing police to seize guns no matter what if they think you have mental issues

also the fact that a vegan youtube just shot up a place is another concern

this might be on to something, he has been doing some type of supplement sponsor recently but also his "girl"friend is some german spy and hes had recent issues of admitting to abusing his animals (which he then deleted) but there are youtube videos just look up "why vegan gains really lost his dog"

he said he verbally and physically abused it, you can see holes punched in various walls inside their house

THE FUCKING TORONTO POLICE AREN'T IN AMERICA YOU FUCKING IDIOT JESUS CHRIST

THEY NO-KNOCK ANYONE THEY KNOW HAS FIREARMS, ESPECIALLY IF ITS A MENTALLY UNSTABLE FIREARM OWNER

ISRAEL TRAINS YOUR POLICE TOO

THEIR*

this idiot can get fucked. He nearly killed his pet dog for putting it on an all vegan diet.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=LKTh_kwg2Cw

Fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k
why are vegans so violent and hateful?

Textile gloves are good enough for riding anyways. What a soyboi.

Attached: 1520719762540.jpg (464x383, 43K)

>implying this wasn't really the five percent nutrition crew breaking into houses of youtube lifters that diss the "whatever it takes" diet

Attached: 1522591747482.png (908x890, 107K)

It's interesting that all of the journalists in these posts are women.

YT swatting all vegans, just to error on the side of caution. We need a 2A, 1A, Vegan coalition to combat the commie scum.

What the actual fuck are vegan steriods?

Attached: 1519322024370m.jpg (1024x687, 80K)

Its the highest form of animal idolatry

Pro-abortion vegans are the best. 100% femin.

I bet those cops were just suckered into paying thousands of dollars for Krap Maga training seminars. The Jews didn't want to teach them their ELITE COUNTERTERRORISM TECHNIQUES, just take their shekels

*err

The Jews want to turn the whole goyim into the Palestinians.

Have you guys seen a person he debated with named "sv3rige"? I encourage you to watch his videos. He makes VeganGains seem normal.

youtube.com/user/sv3rige/videos

Can it Le-a

Attached: Ugly-Animals-Need-Saving-Too.jpg (610x417, 60K)

>threaten to kill yourself
>send people against the law to possibly kill yourself
greatest country EVER

Attached: jerking.webm (128x148, 165K)

Welcome to Canada fag. JF and Andy will be next sadly.

His BF is a citizen I believe

Soy concentrate.

Somebody give me a basic gestalt. I enjoy the suffering of the green man and took some pleasure when he exploded both his knees recently.

Nevermind looked through it all. Wow Canadian police are retarded. They waited 3 fucking weeks to do an emergency wellness check and then busted down the doors as if they got there just in time?

god damn meat head cops arresting the vegan gains. eddie van halen said if the pipe is in your hands the guitar isn't. same thing with gains.

arrested for what, wrongthink?

wasn't Adolf Hitler vegan?

Vegan Steroids? WTF?

see:

and that's why the gun grabbers make such a big deal about registration

Someone probably swatted him after he tweeted this at Devon Tracey

Attached: bs.png (588x649, 569K)

This fucker shares the same name as me, jesus fucking christ

based!!

Attached: 1512797455963.png (1650x1250, 171K)

Guys they had submachine guns

They aimed submachine guns at me

When they came through the door they were armed with submachine guns

Many police occupied my living quarters, they were all armed with submachine guns

They were dressed in black SWAT gear and they were armed with submachine guns

They thought I posed as a serious threat to myself or others and that's why their weapon of choice for that particular raid were submachine guns

It was quite terrifying to have submachine guns pointed at me

Did I mention they had fucking submachine guns?

It's scary to imagine that there was a possibility that they could have shot bullets at me using submachine guns

Submachine guns

Attached: tFd2z-ow_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

you miss spelled sub machinegun

>bluhrr why did you speel da werd wrongg?

Attached: 1509822849319.jpg (645x729, 44K)

>they'll
He's in Canada you Cucknuck