How does pol feel about soygirls? Are they redeemable? Or just accellerationist?

How does pol feel about soygirls? Are they redeemable? Or just accellerationist?

Attached: 1523056188263.png (607x719, 671K)

>violation of privacy

What is she talking about?

soygirl = normal entitled woman who was never slapped by her mama for being a little faggot.

aka 90% of women in the US.

I would bang all the soy out of that broad

Spbp

So wait, there are actually schools that implemented this brainlet policy? Hahahaha wow

soy girls are a good thing. Women should be feminine. All women should be fed soy on a daily basis.

"invasion of privacy"

what retard brings private shit to school with 'em?

liberal woman and roasties are the real soygirls.

If the school decided to scrap the transparent bags tomorrow these screeching retards would complain that the school is cutting it's anti-gun measures

seems kinda cute actually

The clear backpacks

>We want you to take away people's right so we can be more secure!
>no wait we meant law abiding gun owners not me

It's way more common to have a weapon concealed in the clothing. If we care about our children's lives, they should wear transparent clothing to school. It shouldn't matter now that we're genderless.

> All women should be fed soy on a daily basis.

Trips of truth.
Don't know why but that idiot look makes my dick tingle with excitement.

Attached: laughingbird.png (432x413, 216K)

The clear bag she has to use because Americans are mostly mouthbreathing gun nuts.

Attached: sQOPOqz.jpg (407x380, 48K)

>blonde hair
> black, thick eyebrows

Dyed blonde hair is a red flag to me.

You have no rights to privacy in a public school ya retard.

>SELF AWARENESS STATUS:
>0%

it's amazing how the actions of one faggot can completely derail society

Meanwhile in leafland, Justin says "Don't say mother, its offensive!"

I'm wondering who is always having these great ideas like transparent bags like it would change anything sometimes the mutt meme feels actually real

to be fair she didn't say she's a marchforourlives-er, or that she wanted gun control. shes just pissed off people will see her diary about boys in her bag

>WE NEED MORE GOVERNMENT TO STOP EBIL GUNS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, GOVERNMENT

>Bong not paying attention as usual
>muh knife ban

Yea, she did.

she could just put it in between notebooks

So true

Attached: russian-communist-propaganda-poster-lenin-at-the-tribune-1920-F7NK3G.jpg (1300x1046, 174K)

Attached: FsZMWlTLsgg39lE6DyVtd1GNvLQS0uqmCrgeMcPZg8I.jpg (1024x512, 72K)

>put gun between books
>proceed to enter the classroom unsuspected and unload your mags on the fags
wow, those transparent bags must be really helpful, you can't even see shit with all that light reflection.

Attached: 1517896636973.gif (370x330, 325K)

I bet the wingnuts is up in arms over invasion of privacy rights

Uh, she is one of the main speakers for march for our lives along with Hoggg and La Creatura

mouth wide open in gormless amazement, ready for dick sucking

I don't see what she's so salty about though, now her backpack matches her libshit spectacles.

Attached: DD0-LEBWsAQPyBM.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

wonder why ugly dykes and effeminate gayboys like him are main leaders when they have a QT like her on their side? If I were mainstream media, I'd push her instead of hogg and goblina, I'd be much more likely to listen to her opinion than either of those two weirdos.

>
>Hogg
>Tarr

The fuck kinda names are these?

Attached: 1519265835889-pol.jpg (910x752, 59K)

Post your heaters American brothers
>Glock 19 GEN 4
>CZ SP-01 Phantom
I also have a 30-30 and Remington 870

Attached: 2FC5AA64-A44E-445A-A352-3ED3C6980C5B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

>that idiot look makes my dick tingle with excitement
Does it really kek?

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

>tfw fucked a girl with the last name Tarr
>she looks like the girl in the photo glasses and all but with darker hair

Attached: 1427090757130.jpg (570x691, 82K)

She just doesn't understand this. Making guns and knives illegal wouldn't let you have normal backpacks back. This has been the gradual accumulation of power and a big brother mentality. The government wants more power. They are telling you that you have no right to privacy. At all. And if you accept it you'll never get it back.

This shit was rolled out in states like Mass and Cali more than 15 years ago. And you're just going to smile and nod and accept that you have no rights. After all, the government is your eternal overparent. It is mother. It is father. The government only wants to protect you from yourself. Trust no one around you. Only trust the government. Only they care.

You ok with the NSA saving every email you've sent or received, knowing every website you've ever visited, and tracking your every move and word with your smartphone?

Attached: 1522708349616.jpg (201x250, 23K)

She's the only hot one of the group of gun trolls

I had to search this to see if real. It is.
How can one man be such a giant faggot? Unreal.
At least leafs are dropping him

I'd put something in between her notebooks

I'd make delaney scream my name

I hate her glasses.

That's Red Foxx with the contrast turned up.

It really should be soygoy at this point.

You think that Tarr baby is a blonde? Look at those eyebrows.

Attached: no-country-for-old-men-4.jpg (814x500, 51K)

Nice try atf you're not coming to my house and shooting my dog anytime soon, I lose all my guns in an unfortunate boating accident.

/thread

Soy is feminine so there's literally no problem

Attached: 1517129734329-pol.jpg (626x646, 148K)

L. E. A. F.

Attached: 32E09E49-98A8-4245-94E9-8C0254022574.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Breathing fuckdolls - absolutely easy prey

>what kind of glasses u want
>give me the most atrocious ones you have, that somehow also make my face 300% more hateable than it already is
>say no more senpai

You pretty much lose all your rights going to school. Staff can search you or your vehicle at any time in public school.

You forgot the part about having fake glasses.

I would give her the old Tarr if you know what I mean

>Violation

>girl

Attached: delaney tarr cnn.png (1145x646, 653K)

Violation of privacy?
Where is your right to a private backpack at school outlined?

>What is she talking about?
She thinks she has full constitutional right to privacy in school. In the US, your right to privacy within a public school isn't waived entirely but is limited to a fair degree.

Clear backpacks will most likely fall under dress code policy, something schools are allowed to regulate, and will likely hold up in a court of law.

Attached: 1522713606585.jpg (640x559, 67K)

I unironically am. Unless one poses an obvious, immediate, tangible danger to society, what are they going to practically, feasibly be able to do with all those hundreds of thousands of terrabytes of information? It's not like in the explicit police state of Britbongistan, where the authorities have literally nothing better to do than to arrest people for expressing their worthless, hateful opinions online.

Attached: 84lf782smz001.jpg (450x450, 28K)

>BAN GUNS BURN THE CONSTITUTION
>HALP MY RIGHTS CONSTITUTION SAVE ME

every fucking time

>violation of privacy
>bad
>violation of rights
>good

Attached: 1523004087578.jpg (432x398, 264K)

she would look hot with my dick in her mouth

It's not meant to change anything, it's just meant to look like it will, so they can say they're taking steps to tackle the problem. Just like our dumb as fuck "weapons sweeps", or "bin that knife" campaigns - won't make a blind bit of difference, but people in charge of shit can stand up and say "we're doing something, look!"

Holy shit imagine being a girl named Delaney. You can't have a retarded name like that and turn out ok.

The goal isn't to violate rights the goal is to stop the ownership of firearms being a right

She has hairy arms

I would like to apologize for the sorry state of clapistani public education. Nobody should be that stupid at that age.

Attached: 1522914374344.png (480x553, 480K)

holy kek. when did clear backpacks become a thing?
literally thought it was republicans irl shitposting

here here!

I was a fucking pothead in HS , but I never had anything in my backpack other than books and pencils and shit. What is she taking about?

The clear backpack thing is still retarded, but I find the amount of butthurt it has caused totally worth it.

Soyboys only exist because of the estrogen in soy, there is no such thing as a soygirl because girls have affinity with estrogen, they naturally need it.

its one of the amendments the children have decided we MUST have it's a GOD GIVEN right. but not the others ones

So taxpayers are probably paying $100 per backpack.

t. Former government buyer

that means she had a nice bush

>children have decided we MUST have it's a GOD GIVEN right
>use cell
>share personal info with any app or site
>post every event/thought on social media
>love privacy
>lol

God she is so cute
I wanna impregnate her and force her into a life of being my loving wife (one of many)

Repealing the 2nd amendment at this point would set a dangerous precedent. Even if it didn't instantly start a rebellion if you can repeal the 2nd amendment then what arguement do you have to protect any other amendment.

I'm aware of the prohibition amendment being overruled by a later amendment but that was an amendment that returned rights to the people.

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-27-10-00-10.png (1193x286, 160K)