What age is considered OLD?I been on Jow Forums since i was 18 years old i just turned 31, i still feel young...

What age is considered OLD?I been on Jow Forums since i was 18 years old i just turned 31, i still feel young, as fuck like not much has changed since i was 18 except the red pills i swallowed. other than that i feel quite the same

Anyway i took a break from Jow Forums for about 8 months after my birthday and come back to the happening threads and damn i didnt feel the same excitement i use to get.

What is the average age of Jow Forums? i seen hundred of threads of the youtube shooter and truth be told that was the most boring happening i ever witnessed online, it was so "MEH" to me but that was the day i happened to start browsing Jow Forums again and i saw every thread and the whole board praising the YT shooter.

Attached: 1507734757843.png (619x365, 155K)

>I been on Jow Forums since i was 18 years old i just turned 31, i still feel young, as fuck like not much has changed since i was 18 except the red pills i swallowed.
feelsbadman

I discovered /b/ when I was 17, now I'm 27

I still feel like the same fucking guy, it's so painful

I'll tell you a secret… in my late 40s and I'm still feeling young. I look a lot younger than my age as well. Not sure if that is connected, but there you go. Don't ever lose that young feeling and thinking.

Well things are brought more closer to mainstream the craziness of this site seems more mundane. I dunno it just seems kinda stale compared to before.

Mid-late 30s. That's about when I started to feel and look like I wasn't in my early 20s anymore.

35 here. It's not getting older that makes pol seem less exciting lately, it's lack of good happenings. No HWNDU or bike lock bandits of late.

Attached: 1509495851492.png (500x500, 318K)

Stob it. Stob talking about me
ree

Attached: 1498174868381.jpg (495x362, 19K)

41 here. One of the toughest redpills to swallow is that this place is a complete waste of time. Feels bad, man.

>What age is considered OLD?I been on Jow Forums since i was 18 years old i just turned 31
Jow Forums didnt exist 13 years ago, you lying fag

>31 but still a commie

off yourself

Exactly my thoughts. Probably som CIA glow in the dark nigger or leftist phishing for demographics.

Whatever age people lose that certain spirit of vigor, confidence, purity in outlook

>I been on Jow Forums since i was 18 years i just turned 31
>Jow Forums was created in 2012
>6 six years ago
>18
>31
you are the most fucking retarded cia agent/leftist ever

31 as well. I peaked last year. Now i'm just waiting it out or getting a gun to an hero, whichever comes first.

I'm turning 18 in a few days :)

thats too bad

I discovered Jow Forums when I was 6 years old. I'm 67 now.

Attached: R41.png (657x527, 13K)

lol same

time flies

pol/ is not the same from spammers

48 here, yea i know i'm old. i spend way more time here than i should.

Been coming to poll since i was 17 now im 37 and like all users of pol support Israel and speak out against anyone who is an antisemite since as conservatives it is our duty to defend Israel even giving our lives if we have to so not one jewish person may even be harmed the littlest bit since they are Gods only chosen people.

Do you look at cawks?

welcome to the OMG I'M GETTING OLD thread
fucking losers