Is anyone here a member of the Ku Klux Klan? What's it like? Do you recommend it?

Is anyone here a member of the Ku Klux Klan? What's it like? Do you recommend it?

Attached: serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbaa4b21462aeec1c3cc8-07463a70f78b0e214543e67a622e9841.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.c (1024x771, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VrEQS0fpBhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.
No.
Sage
Hi FBI!

Maybe I am in the minority but I've always thought the Klan looked really cool even though everyone else just says they wear white bedsheets

chill bae

I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: afb.jpg (682x572, 77K)

My great-grandfather was grand dragon in a town in Kentucky. There were no blacks there. He was also sheriff.
They mainly took care of people; burned crosses, as warnings, in the yards of men who gambled away all their money instead of feeding their family.
I heard stories of the occasional tar-and-feathering of a drunk or a wife-beater or a rapist.

Probably because the sheets are based on a religious outfit worn by your spanish neighbors.

CIA Nigger post.

white american males are not gods.

Except they were extremely anti-Catholic. Funny how Protestants, Masons, and occultists steal imagery from the Church.

Hello fellow KKK members

A democrat

Almost everyone in the KKK is a fed. Anyone who isn't is a giant larper, just look at the titles they have.

This is what I always heard from family in the south. They'd leave switches at wife beaters doors as a warning

Also what is the point of the FBI infiltrating the KKK? Aren't they really small now?

Surely there are some legitimate people? It's not like the KKK hasn't had a positive influence in the US.

Snappy dressed

Attached: IMG_0743.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Lmfao at this confused faggot in the red dress.
His skin, his eyes, literally goblin tier genetics.

Attached: 1490383170344.png (780x600, 621K)

Go to storm front you faggot.
Your mother swallowed the best part of you.

yes they are fuck you

They did take care of things back then. But it was another world.
I was told stories about how my grandfather "Link" would be awakened in the middle of the night swatting at people crawling on the floor reaching up at him in bed--that weren't actually there.
He "put down" a lot of people. From what I heard, mostly pieces of shit.

>goblin-tier genetics

Attached: 1364758753687.jpg (209x241, 5K)

no time but I like the outfits

Attached: kkk.jpg (500x333, 42K)

I'm the guy in red. The guys next to me have no idea that I am a negro. A race based movement of absolute anonymity was a mistake

no shit. they're just, on the whole, better people than nonwhites.

Attached: glow-party-glow-in-the-dark-birthday-party-card.jpg (320x400, 71K)

I really like how gothic they look. Like something out of Bloodborne.

Attached: 6127acae90a22901630c0264897b11e3--machine-project-talking-to-you.jpg (736x585, 100K)

/thread

New Power Ranger series look dope

Hi FBI!!!

t. goblin

Wish this was a colored photo.

>KKK
Like 50% FBI, 50% ATF. Anyone stupid enough to try and join gets put on a watchlist before leaving BC how how gay it is.
All of the racist whites are either neo-nazis or in some biker gang.

If the FBI would dig in their files for my great-grandpappy "Link" who was sheriff of Middlesboro Kentucky and grand dragon of the KKK there and post it here, that'd be great.
Thanks.

the FBI will infiltrate anything with over 500-1k members. really depends how influential they are.

you're getting really laid back on hiding yourself fbi fag

>Ku Klux Klan

youtu.be/VrEQS0fpBhs

My great grandpa was. He got to spend time in jail for burning crosses at Catholic churches 90 years ago. Basically it was like a social club with some nightime LARPing.
OP best just take up reinisannce festivaling.

OP, pictured left

Attached: Hello,FBI?.png (963x770, 945K)

Attached: you fbi.jpg (255x160, 14K)

fpbp

Attached: IMG_2321.jpg (1024x544, 68K)

Ku Klux Klan is not trademarked, copyrighted, patented, etc. It has no legal protections. Literally anyone can form their own Klan and use the name and imagery. A bunch of jewish nigger faggots could form their own Klan. There is no quality control.
Being a member of the Klan means nothing anymore.

The KKK is made up of low IQ faggots and FBI informants trying to stir up racial tension.

They look silly.

Attached: kkk ferris wheel.jpg (599x764, 87K)

This is a better venue but ur still a fag, mcprivelege

Whitey mcprivelege

Attached: kkk_menacing.png (548x644, 773K)