Black people should be bred for docility and grown in lab cloning vaults as the ultimate slave race

Black people should be bred for docility and grown in lab cloning vaults as the ultimate slave race

discuss

Attached: Black People Lab.png (498x498, 302K)

Can we CRISPR them to not be so fucking ugly

Attached: 9DA5BD04-80EF-4C77-8BCC-41559CB4ED6E.jpg (640x776, 80K)

How will they be used as a slave when in the future most jobs will be automated ?

For blood sports like boxing or as live test subjects because testing on animals is cruel. So we will use "humans" and no one will complain.

Bad idea. You want them even uglier to prevent crossbreeding.

Attached: 1520553848640.png (640x719, 47K)

white american males are not gods.

I like the medical use idea, but for anything else they should be scrapped. No need for them. If you have them doing a lot you'll just have them gaining sympathy. Because as long as there are slaves there will be people trying to dissent. For anything else we'll use droids.

You should go back.
Wherever it is, it’s obvious you don’t belong here. Go back to wherverthefuckitwasistan.

I'd rather have asians as a slave race. docile. women are more fuckable.

Also, asian slaves could do programming and engineering tasks as well as manual labor

They already are, they are niggers.

a very Jewish thing to do...
>66

Attached: 1523047177533.png (202x249, 150K)

The reason they're so detrimental to society is they don't fucking work in the first place you dumb fucking cunt.

The fact this is even being spam posted tickles me. As a white American male it pleases me that some should consider me a god that this propaganda be necessary.

Attached: DDBC4E8D-5E59-4DD2-B8A9-A543FDCCEA9E.jpg (275x183, 16K)

her forehead is hairy

Attached: 1510971480348.png (991x599, 958K)

>Black people should be bred
First 5 words and I already disagree

If we had the technology to clone people, why not make robots that do the niggs job, without complaining or having faggots feel empathetic towards them and thus avoiding another nigger liberation?

Attached: run_nigger.gif (200x200, 91K)

you grow them to be sterile

No, do the fuckin job yourself and have none
it's YOU who are the NIGGERS

Counterpoint:
>Is Detroit any different than Johannesburg?
~200 years of artificial selection in the group and we're still here

Or you just make them sterile.

Bump

No. If the power exists to implement such a plan, it is far better to simply ship them all back to Africa and be rid of the problem.

and what? what would they do over there? they dont know how to take care of themselves without white masters. theyd probably be hunted down by fucking cheetahs and not know what to do. let em work for us, and let em be sterile

I thought all niggers were bred in caves by wolves and eaten by bears in mass, with only a few being spared to run wild and suck dicks and fuck other niggers in the ass.