NYT Jews are watching us

nytimes.com/2018/04/06/opinion/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory.html

>Last week Roseanne Barr — who, with the hit reboot of her show, has become one of the most prominent Donald Trump supporters in the country — tweeted that the president has freed hundreds of children a month from sexual bondage. “He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere,” she wrote. (The tweet has since been deleted.)

>Barr’s tweet, puzzling to the casual observer, was a reference to QAnon, an expansive, complicated pro-Trump conspiracy theory. The theory is fascinating as an artifact of our current political derangement, but more than that, it’s profoundly revealing about the lengths to which some Trump supporters will go to convince themselves that his presidency is going well.

>As Paris Martineau explained in New York Magazine, QAnon was born last October, when someone claiming to have “Q” level security clearance started a cryptic thread on Jow Forums, the online message board and troll playground. It was titled, “The Calm Before the Storm,” a phrase Trump had recently used. Q posted hints, some in the form of questions, ostensibly meant to help clued-in Trump supporters understand what was really going on in Washington beneath the facade of chaos and incompetence. (“What is military intelligence? Why go around the 3 letter agencies?”)

Attached: michelle-goldberg-new-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg (1240x696, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchforprogress.us/go/trinity/rwpop-s1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>From these clues, a sprawling community on message boards, YouTube videos and Twitter accounts has elaborated an enormous, ever-mutating fantasy narrative about the Trump presidency. In the QAnon reality, Trump only pretended to collude with Russia in order to create a pretext for the hiring of Robert Mueller, the special counsel, who is actually working with Trump to take down an inconceivably evil and powerful network of coup-plotters and child sex traffickers that includes Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros.

>“QAnon points out that this is the beginning of the end for the Clintons,” said Jerome Corsi — a prominent proponent of the lie that Obama was born in Kenya — on a YouTube broadcast in January. He warned that the world would be forced to contend with “films of innocent children pleading for their lives while people are butchering them.” Once that happens, presumably, Trump will be revealed as a master of 12-dimensional chess who successfully distracted smirking elites with his buffoonery while he was quietly saving the world.

>Posts on other websites, as well as YouTube videos, Twitter accounts and even a book, have taken the theory in countless directions, encompassing characters from the model Chrissy Teigen to disgraced politician Anthony Weiner. The creativity poured into QAnon is striking; it’s like something between a sprawling work of crowdsourced fiction and an immersive role-playing game.

>But for many people, QAnon is very real. Barr has tried to make contact with Q on Twitter. InfoWars, the website run by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones — who has a close relationship with Trump confidant Roger Stone — has consistently promoted it. Last month, Cheryl Sullenger, senior vice president of the anti-abortion group Operation Rescue, posted an article on the group’s website about an “intel drop” from Q revealing a White House plan to end Planned Parenthood. Sean Hannity retweeted a post with the #QAnon hashtag.

CHECKED GAS THE KIKES

Hi Jews!!!

Attached: 9ip4LlQ.jpg (1440x810, 206K)

>Some elements of the QAnon conspiracy theory — secret elites, kidnapped children — are classic, even archetypical. “In all Western culture, you can argue that all conspiracy theories, no matter how diverse, come from the idea of the Jews abducting children,” Chip Berlet, the co-author of “Right-Wing Populism in America: Too Close for Comfort,” told me. Stories about globalists stealing children for sex aren’t that far removed from stories about Jews stealing children to use their blood making matzo.

>One twist, however, makes QAnon unusual. Conspiracy theories are usually about evil cabals manipulating world events. QAnon, by contrast, is a conspiracy theory in which the good guys — in this case, Trump and his allies — are in charge. It’s a dream of power rather than a bitter alibi for victimhood. It seems designed to cope with the cognitive dissonance caused by the gap between Trump as his faithful followers like to imagine him, and Trump as he is.
>On Thursday, the usually even-keeled Mike Allen published a piece in Axios titled, “The case for extreme worry,” about how those close to Trump are panicked by his erraticism. The president’s whims and resentments have led to stock market convulsions and may soon result in painful tariffs that affect American farmers, an important part of his base. Mueller’s special counsel investigation continues to close in. Republicans have lost special election seats in red-leaning areas all over the country. But QAnon offers assurance that everything is under control.

durusnobrovikevyet!

lmao NYT is such a garbage outlet, the editorial board had to publicly apologize for the trash their hack "reporters" published.... TWICE

>Barr, for example, retweeted a QAnon post arguing that conservative criticism of the omnibus spending bill, legislation many on the right deplored, was shortsighted. In releasing funds to the military, it said, the bill would set off a climactic series of events: “Swamp drain begins, military seizes TRILLIONS in cabal assets, returning them to the people.” An inspector general report would then reveal the establishment’s unspeakable crimes, after which “the strings will be cut from the propaganda machine and people will stop falling for the garbage MSM,” or mainstream media. Trump, and those who believe in him, would be vindicated.

>You don’t create a wild fantasy about your leader being a covert genius unless you understand that to most people, he looks like something quite different. You don’t need an occult story about how your side is secretly winning if it’s actually winning. Publicly, many right-wing politicians and pundits disdain the Mueller investigation and pretend to believe that Trump’s ties to Russia are negligible. But among part of the Trump base, the effort to explain them away appears to be creating psychic strain.

>“You cannot possibly imagine the size of this,” said a Q dispatch last month. “Trust the plan. Trust there are more good than bad.” Q almost certainly doesn’t know any state secrets, but he, she, or they understand that some fervent Trump supporters require more reassurance than they’re willing to admit. Their desperate conviction that they will be proven right about Trump betrays a secret fear that they will be proven wrong.

I don’t even use NYT to wipe my ass with anymore

Q is mostly regarded as a joke by everyone but true believers. The same can be said of the NYT. Most of what Q says has some tendril connected to reality. The same cannot be said of the NYT.

and nobody watches them

Last month, Rosen said he had just finished feeding his cats and was heading from his home near Sandy Hook Elementary school to a diner on Friday morning when he saw six small children sitting in a neat semicircle at the end of his driveway.

A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right. It was about 9.30am, and the children, he discovered, had just run from the school to escape a gunman.

Attached: liddle gene rosen.jpg (474x266, 33K)

I could have sworn Q user was literally a meme that got out of hand because some tripfag made a bunch of vague predictions a while back

TL;DR QRD
>NYT Jew views Jow Forums
>finds out about Qanon threads
>decides to put her own spin on it
>"If you don't think Trump is a retard like us rational lefties you have cognitive dissonance"
>"Mueller is closing in on you Trump!!! MUH RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA (no cognitive dissonance here)"

Well there has been some big arrests of sex trafficking since trump took office
Doesn't mean there is an elite underground sex cult though

this post is truth, the type that can set you free

>New York Times
Yeah these guys lost all credibility when they decided Pewdiepie is a nazi

I am indifferent towards Pewdiepie, but I'm willing to say that joking about nazis does not actually make you one. Unless you're a scottish guy who uses your pug for the joke, in which case you're obviously a nazi.

it was obviously some spin control jackass if Alex Jones is pushing that garbage

>Yeah these guys lost all credibility when they decided Pewdiepie is a nazi
or when they hired a pedo as CEO

>NYT Jews are watching us

and what did you think? who do you think posts all those blacked, flat-earth or "pedophilia and communism are cool" topics all the time?

Yeah, but to the New Left, pedos aren't bad people.
Unless they're also vaguely right wing, and not actually pedos, like Milo Yiannopoulos, in which case it's horrible

Also Roman Polanski raping a 13 year old girl (and this is rape-rape, not statutory-rape) is totally not something he should be arrested for; he's from Hollywood and made pretty good movies, after all

Attached: -pol- was right again - Milo edition.jpg (1024x640, 154K)

Q Predicted this

>The creativity poured into QAnon is striking; it’s like something between a sprawling work of crowdsourced fiction and an immersive role-playing game.

Yeah it's called Larping

>NYT CEO
>pedo
>publishes article pushing pedo network as right wing conspiracy

So... Q is fucking real???

the little you know

>Michelle (((Goldberg)))

Attached: ultra instinct.jpg (848x734, 110K)

Perhaps they will accidentally redpill themselves. Just kidding.

Attached: TIMES SEMITE.jpg (1224x1632, 648K)

>chrissy tiegan

Its funny that she gets trolled all day everyday and ignores it. But the minute people start pointing out her weird cryptic "pizza" related tweets involving the children she loses her mind and deactivated her twitter for 24 hours.

Then she went on Ellen to cry what a victim she was of online trolls.

Really makes the knoggin start joggin. Sick fucking freaks. The pero craze was rampant in Weimar Germany too.

Where were you the NY Times named the boomer?

PURE COINCIDENCE.

>role-playing game
Jow Forums is NY Times now

I guess greasy unwashed hair is the latest trend. Take a shower Creepy lady

>Some elements of the QAnon conspiracy theory — secret elites, kidnapped children — are classic, even archetypical. “In all Western culture, you can argue that all conspiracy theories, no matter how diverse, come from the idea of the Jews abducting children,” Chip Berlet, the co-author of “Right-Wing Populism in America: Too Close for Comfort,” told me

AHAHAHAHA

the thing with Q is looking into it and seeing the stuff that is being mentioned, it's a lot harder to pass off as crazy compared to senator in pizzashop. Roseanne talking about Q after she has a show seen by 18m? Must have scared the shit out of them

She's a Kabbalist, too, which makes it interesting.

Jew York Times

Attached: 9B89BAB5-63E7-41F8-94A6-CCBD33CE9DCE.jpg (1500x1054, 131K)

this.
>Jews being accused for over 2000 years of kidnapping children, in a multitude of countries across every continent, is proof that Jews are innocent and that the world is involved in vast conspiracy against the Jews.
Accuses us of believing in conspiracy theories, then completely ignores the fact that the Jews believe in the biggest conspiracy theory of all time: that they've been persecuted (unjustly) for over 2000 years.

Very good post.

Underrated

People are waking up to cencorship and jews.

Attached: 1523044232187.png (454x530, 321K)

What took so long? Q's old news.

>2000 years
They have been pulling this shit for over 6000 years user

I bet she's got big ol' fluffy khazar milkers

They had to painstakingly fact-check the reporting first.

Nice

this image just got the black crowd. memetic singularity inc.

HIT THE DECK.

Would be amusing if this kind of reporting forced them to discuss events like the franklin scandal or dutroux affair. That would be awesome. Would love to see the news explain VIP pedo rings away.

so is alex jones in a sense.

Has he ever commented on Kabbalah, come to think of it?

>2000 years

They have been degenerate Moloch worshipers since Babylon. Long before Christ called them out.

kek

Yep

What's he had to say about it?

He's mentioned it a few times, one instance that comes to mind:
>There is a Jewish mafia at the HEART of the NWO

>fear that they will be proven wrong.
Just how fucking lost can msm get? Even if Trump is "proven" to be a complete retard he will lose only a negligible part of his support.

Oh, I remember that, if you're talking about when he mentioned that the US Italian Mafia is really the US Italian/Jewish Mafia. But I mean has he ever talked about Kabbalah or Jewish Mysticism in general? I don't catch every last show, but it seems like the kind of thing he'd conveniently avoid for whatever reason, as with freemasonry.

That NYT mentions Qanon is how you know, without a doubt, that they are controlled opposition.

yeah, a lot. hes said a few hermetic things and some other stuff. he sums it all up well in that joe rogan clip.

Corsi really namedropped Q too much. It was out of character. But I guess you can blame that whole cluster of people for having a bit of fun after being told to be the "underground" information brokers.

idc. It's kind of neat when once in a while we get something that might really have been connected to the LVPD dropping crumbs here or whatever else.

has nothing to lose
with the occult there is no gain from it

Read about a famous blood libel case from Russia in the very early 20th century.

Also read about the dutroux affair and the franklin scandal. It is worse than you think.

I hope these bastards have to talk about this more and more. Eventually the worst cases that exposed the reality of elite pedo rings will have to be discussed.

>Right-Wing Populism in America
Have a look at this pdf
researchforprogress.us/go/trinity/rwpop-s1.pdf

the weirdest part to me about the whole saga is how it has compenents both founded in completeely rationale, logically realistic (dare i say likely) components - regarding money, bribery, beurocratic coruption etc
AND
completely off-the-fucking wall moonbase reptile alien KANGZ shit

The problem for me, as a plant geneticist for an infamous global conglomerate is that the former aspect regarding money trail is rock fucking solid. making me by default a "q supporter"

Whats WEIRD AF
is that while I initially ignored the esoteric aspect of this conspiracy theroy - at some point i had no other choice than to read up on stuff with an open mind I wouldve scoffed at wholeheartedly just a few months ago

For example, I spent an entire fucking weekend exploring the idea
"well.... what IF the world was flat/hollow/donut?"
While I wont say I went full flat earth, the idea of even entertaining such a concept from a completely objective yet "blank slate" position was downright fascinating

like they say
it joggined the noggin

Attached: 1479450027659.jpg (1024x752, 153K)

>people are watching us
What else is new?

Attached: DF82507B-1D94-47A0-A679-A6002975309D.jpg (306x306, 31K)

Shes probably german. Stop thinking everything is a jewish conspiracy you nazi losers.

>stop thinking!
How bout no.

Attached: 5C4467DB-3051-4EC4-9955-DA98FDE82ED6.jpg (353x478, 39K)

Yes a German gold merchant living in New York working for the media.
Which particular ABRAHAMIC religion usually fits that bill?

(((Goldberg)))

Attached: Merchant.jpg (501x585, 79K)

>Jews abducting children
pretty pretty good

Attached: 1508896951171.jpg (367x380, 39K)

>(((they))) monitor containment board
Visualize my surprise

Is it so hard for people to admit that shoving different ethnicities together isn't a good idea?

>B-BU U RACIST!
People have their head shoved so far up their own ass that they don’t even pay attention to the damn side effects.

Attached: B2360303-AB49-4006-9F6B-1A70C93F9542.png (645x729, 84K)

>She's a Kabbalist

A.k.a. she's a Saturn-worshipper who also sacrifices children. Literally. Must have been a lot of blood to get that ratings boost

What's interesting is Norm Macdonald's interview with her about it, and his JewTube in general.