GOLD DIGGERS

When will you white knights finally take the redpill that all women are opportunistic whores who should be subjugated?

>be me
>live in semi rural area
>out eating dinner
>overhear roastie talking to her friends
>"Yeah he told me he had a lot of money"
>"Like 15 million"
>"But he was 76 years old, if he was 40 or 50 I would date him"
>I look over
>she's a well spoken 16-17 year old chaste looking white girl in conservative clothing
>the fact that she is telling her friends at such great length means she considered it
>what the fuck

I literally hate women. 99.9% of women are like this and would gladly leave you for a guy with more money. And trust me, every semi-attractive girl has had a rich guy like this approach her at least once. Women are disgusting.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 31K)

take the brown pill, don't be a stranger

Evolution at play. Good on her for selecting a viable mate.

Go to any packed restaurant on a holiday/v day. I make it a hobby to spot working girls, can't really unsee the way the world turns now

women are garbage, even talking to them puts you in danger

>be me
Why don't you just fucking say
>from reddit

i know a lot on here dislike christianity since multiple races practice it but it did teach women not to be so materialistic

What exactly is wrong with women dating someone who can provide for them? What would you rather she fuck around with the nigga down the street who slings drugs for a living?

Maybe work harder instead of bitching and you too could get with women.

Are you ready for the ultimate oldpill? There are some women actually attracted to older men. I know it sounds crazy..but think about it. There are a segment of guys who are attracted to MILFs and are attracted to older women...why is it so crazy to think that women (commonly with daddy issues) would be attracted to an older man ESPECIALLY an older man with money?

There's plenty of young men who can provide for her. Wanting to be a literal live-in whore for some sleezy old guy is disgusting and shows she has weak morals and a weak work ethic.

These "smart" girls that were in AP classes in high school are usually the worst offenders actually. This one girl I went to high school with was president of all the clubs, like the debate club, the environmental protection club, she was on the student council, was an A+ student etc. I later found out that she had older sugar daddies (like 50 year old guys) that fucked her in all her holes. Literally a little girl barely out of school.

These "smart" women are also very good at performing mental gymnastics to deny that what they're doing is, at best, VERY fucking unorthodox. They pretend like there's absolutely nothing wrong with literal prostitution. I have more respect for real prostitutes because at least they aren't fooling themselves and they're not out to prove that they're better than anyone else.

you don't need millions of dollars to provide for someone, that is nothing more than greed and goes against our christian/american values

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." - 1 Timothy 6:10

>There's plenty of young men who can provide for her.

If there were, wouldn't she be going for one?

Young Rich > Old Rich > Young Poor > Old Poor

>Wanting to be a literal live-in whore for some sleezy old guy is disgusting and shows she has weak morals and a weak work ethic.

Wanting to be with someone who can provide for you is weak? Ridiculous. It's like saying "oh she should be with another peasant instead of dreaming to marry the king". Stop being jealous and insecure.

If she has value to him, and he has value to her, and they're of legal age then but your nose out of their business. I mean how fucking hard is it to just let people live their lives and you live yours.

there is much more value in being poor than being rich. wealth corrupts entirely and we all know this. think of all the rich elites in this country, most of them side with liberalism. trump and bob mercer are the only ones i can think of who do not.

>there is much more value in being poor than being rich.

Attached: 1378077243051.jpg (321x384, 26K)

so you value men like soros, the kochs, hollywood movie stars, and wealthy jewish investment bankers over the working class? shame on you, you've learned nothing from being here.

>leaf flag
I find you hard to belief

You're a burger so I'm not surprised you're this retarded.

>viable mate
>crusty semen

women were created by the devil

>16-17 year old

Girls that age are retards.

>this is me smoking a $20 cigar
>this is me fucking hot bitches
>this is you ("FAGGOTS")

>be me
>live in semi rural area
>out eating dinner
>overhear dudebro talking to his friends
>"Yeah she had huge tits"
>"Like DDs"
>"But she was kinda fat. If she was like 40 or 50 pounds lighter I would date her"
>I look over
>He's a well spoken 16-17 year old well-off looking white guy in conservative clothing
>the fact that he is telling his friends at such great length means he considered it
>what the fuck

>crusty
delicious

Ever heard women whine about how men are sexist because they want the sexy cheerleaders? That’s you right now.

Not good to hate women man, there’s plenty of shit men and women in the world. Lots of good women too. If you ever get in a relationship you’re gonna fck it up with this attitude

/thread

>Not fucking some vapid gold digger slut on the side because her 60 year old beta husband can't get it up.

>pol angry when women date attractive men
>pol angry when women date rich men
>pol angry when women date interesting men

why can’t it be our turn bros

Attached: 6D2FFB8D-6C40-447D-8E2F-518382F37416.jpg (616x744, 82K)

Wow what a unicorn: a woman choosing to be with a man based on his work ethic and ability to provide? Instead of just a man who was born attractive and with a big dick?

Attached: 73BFFE10-10A5-4B77-92AE-7D8E08CF8EA3.jpg (814x814, 128K)

This

Guess shes hoping for the fancy euro trips n gifts.

I'm a 26 year old fat chick (got thyroid cancer, craved alot of carbs), I knew when to fold and settle down with an good guy who earns more than me. I think alot of chicks do what I do and I think it pisses off Jow Forums because they don't have the opportunities that women have.

Attached: 6.jpg (640x426, 62K)

She doesn't care about those traits you dumb bitch. She just wants the money and only the money

Just evolution man,

You think girls are cute because they have childish faces, wide hips for safe deliveries, and big tits for plentiful milk.

They think guys are hot because they have large economic surplusses to feed their young, and keep them safe.

She's no more 'shallow gold digger' then you are 'shallow' for trying to get with a cute girl with big tits and a nice butt.

Terrible people are not a gender specific phenomenon. Only means by which they are terrible are unevenly distributed.

fpbp

the boyim know

we know.

don't let the memes fool you - women are terrible judges of character.

Damn I'm fairly red pilled as far as how women are sluts but my first initial gut feeling was about how this old guy was taking advantage of the woman.

This was before I put any rational thought into it of course but still, speaks alot.

Attached: 1510384419723.jpg (397x363, 31K)

I don’t go for those things though. I just want a girl who is white, conservative, and a virgin. Sounds easy enough right? but I still can’t find any

Yeah speaks quite a lot about how brainwashed by kikes you are.
>wow a man is dating a younger woman who chose to be with him? Must be a pervert rapist!

Attached: 76852E80-0D81-4C9D-8628-47EAB4FC7A46.jpg (736x1005, 139K)

Plenty of those. Jump on the Jesus train

>Work harder so you can provide for a dumb useless thot

Gynocentrism everyone.

How do we fight this shit. Like how facebook was totally fucking innocent and amazing until of course it was found out they may have possibly helped Trump become president and then all the sudden it's a dead fucking platform and totally evil.

How do we GRIP that kind of power onto the conscious of the general mass consensus?

Attached: 1519618116107.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Rich guys are the evolutionary equivalent of the hunters who brought home the kill.

Quit being a beta and bring home the kill.

Imagine how much hotter of a girl you could get than a lard ass provider.

No one will catch your kill for you, it's not how humanity works.

Or you could just call em' golddiggers to hide your failure to hunt.

What fucking Facebook version do you have?

I know a girl just like this. She was at the top of the class and was the class president.

out of high school, first thing she does is marry some 40 y/o dude who owns a chain of businesses in Austin. She later had 3 kids with the guy, securing her financial future.

She's not dumb. She played the game and won.

If you are at least an 8 or above as a woman, then you can find a guy (usually older) who will gladly provide for you and give you a good life.

This. On a more literal note, some of the best sex i ever had came after I brought some freshly-caught fish to my liberal city-gf’s apartment to cook and eat with her. I thing it triggered something on a primal level for her because she wasn’t used to that kind of thing, she practically jumped on my dick

You sound like a poorfag.

Quit being jelly. Go out and make some money, and you too can have a 10/10 bitch.

I have a lot of money but I’ve asked out 22 girls in the past 3 months and had no luck. How do I signal to these girls that I have money?

>so you value men like soros, the kochs, hollywood movie stars, and wealthy jewish investment bankers over the working class?

I dont value any of them.

But it doesnt mean I wouldnt want to be wealthy.

So what If i make a few million a year and spend most of my days enjoying vacations with some random 10's. ? It should be the life anyone should aspire too.

give a poor man 100 dollars, and you would make his day.

give a poor man a million dollars and he enjoy his life.

Like the women who married these fucks?

Attached: these-people.jpg (950x460, 64K)

you forgot:

>pol angry when women date other men

By giving them money.

I don't use facebook. But why has facebook gotten away with all it has until now? Until it has shown even the slightest bit of usefulness to Trump, then it deserves to be put down and replaced? Why now?

That's the kind of cultural relevance and power I wish to have on my side. So I ask these questions.

Attached: 1504515020171.png (370x384, 264K)

A goldigger woman is equivalent to a man who is always after the young fresh and hot women around. 2 sides of the same coin

>evolution
>viable mate
>infertile old man who can't give her children or protect her from threats
Evolution fags are the biggest cancer.

Attached: 1285814675792.jpg (580x434, 54K)

Says the kike. No, the golddiggers are much more shallow because they do this type of shit literally so survive. It's scumbag shit, which of course is acceptable for you guys as long as the target is a goy

Sounds like a made up story

We go through this shit with women too, but dont act like holier than though, if the goldiggers werent the ones you like to fuck (ages 18-25) you wouldnt go cry all day about it, puting another nail to your beta coffin

mmmm toasty

She enjoys one guys income and stability while fucking men who she is physically attracted to behind his back. Welcome to the post-feminism world.

Attached: 1503401451942m.jpg (898x1024, 123K)

>subjugated
But women are being subjugated. By strong, dominant, alpha rich, powerful men.
Women love to be subjugated. That's why they're attracted to dominant, alpha men. That's why they don't like betas. Betas are too beta to subjugate them.

American companies can do no wrong. If it was Russian, they'd all be moving to another platform.

Am I the only one who has noticed that his body on the left is completely photoshopped the make him look way fatter? On the right he's not so bad.

>larping as a fat thot

....but why?

Attached: 1517966336717.png (320x312, 61K)

She's probably not larping. Women love personal anecdotes. They confuse them with real evidence.

>2 sides of the same coin
>tfw can't repress his true nature more than 5sec

Attached: QBv8shG.jpg (983x1280, 168K)

>nigga

Just say nigger, you faggot.

Don’t marry down

faggot....

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-master315.jpg (315x315, 15K)

oh look at this oldfag

Guys, guys, you're all forgetting the magic of psychological abuse!

*vomits*

>even talking to them puts you in danger
How, my pirate friend?

A FUCKING LEAF