China is out of water

After the longest drought ever recorded and almost 90% of the remaining water undrinkable, will the PRC let people die of dehydration or use them as cannon fodder first? How do they plan to get rid of 500 million extra men?
seeker.com/why-china-is-running-out-of-water-1875603921.html

Attached: China.jpg (1200x799, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/china/21740011-channelling-water-south-north-does-more-harm-good-china-has-built-worlds-largest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Artesian_Basin
archive.is/y6Gy2
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ypam77/canada-china-nuclear-power-candu-thorium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noice if true

Attached: 71ciWpg5hHL.jpg (1632x1224, 186K)

This is from two years ago.

Don't worry they will just drain the Great Lakes at an even faster rate than they already are. Thanks Nestle!

>Sorry that link is relevant but I meant to include this one which was is recent.
economist.com/news/china/21740011-channelling-water-south-north-does-more-harm-good-china-has-built-worlds-largest

>great lakes
>china
Ummm no.

"This winter and spring, the reservoir was the capital’s lifeline. No rain or snow fell in Beijing between October 23rd and March 17th—by far the longest drought on record."
Beijing is also listed as the 3rd city to run out of water, behind Sao Paulo and Bangladore by the BBC. The link error in the first post was because I was fact checking it and pasted the wrong link.

Do you actually believe for more than half a second that China's problem isn't an opportunity for "American" companies to sell the Chinese YOUR water at a ridiculous markup, ensuring that Americans suffer just as much as China because they have to compete on price as buyers with the dying-of-thirst Chinese.

the answer is Alex Jone's water filters. This could make old Alex king of the world.

Great lakes are one of the few things where people around the area will die for them.

NEED SOME WATER, YOU DIRTY CHINKS? TRY PUTTING SOME TARIFFS ON THAT

That's fortunate, because I'm sure when the big thirst starts to bite there will be plenty of people happy to kill for them too.

I fucking hate China
It can't sustain itselfor now and it won't be able to decades down the line
Why should anyone help this country

Attached: thETZRC1Y0.jpg (288x324, 36K)

China is disgusting, it breaks my heart that they might take over the world some day.

Desalination

doubt.jpg
t. around the area

also isn't that fucking pyongyang in the picture

Good for them. Fucking Communists

The South China Sea...they're going to drink it!

they could divert the ganges or the brahmaputra

>Canada cant drain the great lakes

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>How do they plan to get rid of 500 million extra men?
Send them to Australia and Canada.

Disgusting how they dispose of their used tampons in the river.

its actually from all the dead girl babies

Good.

Let's sell them some bottled paint thinner made in Mexico and mark it up 1000% percent.

>"The belly of the dragon will drip water"

this

we use rapid water vapor generation towers here in the US, those can be used to distill.

Water: the next oil boon

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

fug.. is it going in chronological order?

Attached: 1522288043385.jpg (1200x630, 440K)

I always see that picture being posted to show how bad china is
The color changes back, some asshole just dumped shit to make it red for a while.

Just like the poo in loos that have ruined their water supplies with poo but china has done with heavy metals

Full prophecy please

good luck with that gook boy I know these frozen swamps like the back of my hand

They don't need the entire swamp, retard. They literally just have to guard the single point on the shoreline where they stick the pipe in.

You will have to go to them, not the other way around.

thats why they are buying all the property in Australia they have a shit ton of fresh water

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Artesian_Basin

Damn, SPBP
I'm really fucking tired of people posting years old news for (You)s, as if this were reddit

Same in parts of Japan. They buy a small piece of land and set up a drill. It's being cracked down on lately though. But yes they seem to be running low on water.

But Siberia is right there. Wouldn't be cheaper to build a water pipeline from one of the rivers there, than sending tankers around the world?

This is great! I am sure even this is a part of Trump's strategy. Soon he can sell bottled water to China!

Look, it's Charlie and the gooks!
Have you already recovered from tyranny of Colonel Kurtz?

UFChink

Attached: 1518829463326.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Why?

chinks have no empathy

Attached: 1519668463484.webm (480x272, 2.41M)

this is what chinks do for fun

Attached: 1512909279774.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

and this is the result...

Attached: 1519318638166.webm (846x476, 1.98M)

best in thread

WTF. Why would this happen so often. Shithole country.

damn i cant stand that shit

This is the fruit of communism they are a plague depleting all resources in an area then attacking someone else to steal theirs.

Absolutely astonishing.

Itsk, they'll all starve to death soon anyways.

neither could nasim

Attached: 1522892940491.png (454x530, 321K)

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

Attached: prophecy.png (754x788, 353K)

Karma has a dry last word. yea?

Those doggos will feast on the flesh of starving Chinese children while their parents are too weak to help. Just be patient.

how would you steward china?

how do you care for 1.4 billion people under 1 sweeping government?

no matter how incredibly fucked china is, no matter how deliberately they are against them.
it's hard not to sympathize for 1.4 billion people just trying to find some kind of living.

>how do you care for 1.4 billion people under 1 sweeping government?
NOT MY PROBLEM

make them cannon fodder in the conflict to kill every remaining liberal, nigger, muslim, and spic

only solution

a lot of freshwater to the north

Attached: dddgyy.jpg (1226x794, 234K)

>Implying Canada isn't China 2.0

as far as nogs and muslims go, they're preparing africa to be their new homeland, and forcefeeding muslims on Ramadan.

they're trying, but i think they know they'll get economically pinched by the bleeding hearts when that day comes.

Is it time to make "The Unparalleled Invasion" by Jack London required reading yet?

"This yellow land has reached the limit of its capacity. One day, who know how soon it will come, the great collapse will occur any time and more than half of the population will have to go. It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world. We, as revolutionary humanitarians, do not want deaths, But if history confronts us with a choice between deaths of Chinese and those of Americans, we'd have to pick the latter, as, for us, it is more important to safeguard the lives of the Chinese people and the life of our Party. The last problem I want to talk about is of firmly seizing the preparations for military battle. The central committee believes, as long as we resolve the United States problem at one blow, our domestic problems will all be readily solved. Therefore, our military battle preparation appears to aim at Taiwan, but in fact is aimed at the United States, and the preparation is far beyond the scope of attacking aircraft carriers or satellites. Marxism pointed out that violence is the midwife for the birth of the new society. Therefore war is the midwife for the birth of China's century." -Chinese Defense Minister
>archive.is/y6Gy2
One of the most terrifying things I've ever read actually.

Attached: ChinaVsUSA.jpg (720x387, 36K)

they'll be desalinating water on a massive scale before long. And they'll be doing it with zero-carbon nuclear energy. Enviro-dumbfucks that want wind and solar will be cosmically BTFO.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ypam77/canada-china-nuclear-power-candu-thorium

Attached: thorium.png (730x430, 136K)

Look it up fag

Attached: 1519262399570.gif (500x275, 763K)

>gets cucked by nestle

dam china got dem kool aid water shit?

What do you think they ship back to China?
Empty cargo ships?
Thanks Nestle

Nuke them into fried rice. Trump is crazy enough to do it.

>Hubris
Bring it on, ants

Attached: OfAoBwDw_400x400.jpg (399x399, 36K)

Desalination takes a massive amount of energy. It would take 25 years and 10-15% of their GDP to desalinate enough drinking water... and they would have had to start 20 years ago. The problem is not only building the plants, but the power to run them.

>How do they plan to get rid of 20 million extra men?

Attached: 3645789865785.jpg (700x467, 83K)

A small piece of my soul died when i watched that clip

Thanks user.

have you cunts sinked a chink today?
if you email a chink this 六四天安門事件 which is "4th of June Tienanmen Massacre" his internet gets cut off by the CCP

Attached: chink cut internet.png (400x222, 78K)

I would have loved to have those doggos as my trackers in the mountains. Why cant china just send us their doggos if they dont want them?

everyone's running out of water user

kys nigger

Desalination is expensive as fuck, its not practical at all.

Id buy one

Great news, bro. With advanced gen 4 reactors, the process heat of molten salt coolant loop is hot enough that it can desalinate water without having to be processed through electricity. I don't actually understand the process fully, but I believe that it is much easier when with these plants.

China is going whole hog and have been for quite some time, at least a decade, into nuclear. Good on them! It's going to slash their carbon emissions and it will show the West that they're fucking retards for pursuing renewable energy, like they should have learned when France went nuclear and has the cheapest AND cleanest electricity in Europe.

Attached: china nuclear.jpg (625x538, 39K)

that's what they said about electricity back in the day

Thats funny as hell if its true

Divert the Ganges would mean that India would go to war.

Apples and oranges but if desalination is chinas actual plan and they have some technology we dont know about that cuts the energy and monetary costs it would change the world. Im skeptical.

If California were building its water infrastructure today, it would be cheaper to build a bunch of desalination plants than to divert the Colorado river. It's expensive, but cheaper than dying of thirst. I don't think its water your crops cheap, but it would probably be indoor farming cheap. The sky is the limit, we've got thorium and uranium to last us 10,000 years easily.

The
>running out of water
meme is fagtarded. All that happens - all that will ever happen - is that the price of water will go up as they desalinate, boil, or import it from other sources. There's a reason there are cities in deserts.

It's mostly true, but only works on trolls. Any state actors or someone on a vpn it wouldn't effect at all.

Attached: Chine404.gif (480x218, 1.1M)

it's not just china's problem you know

why do you think they're building desalination plants like mad right now? Same with South Africa

The scale of the problem is larger than you understand. If you converted every tanker on the planet to carry water yesterday, you couldn't provide enough drinking water to China. 1.4 billion people are living with 7% of the worlds water, and 90% of that is undrinkable. The is a black swan event.

well, good thing their population is exponentially declining

>The is a black swan event.
*This

yes

Attached: 1nu1mt.jpg (400x388, 32K)

Don't forget Africa.

wat is trackerz?

Attached: miz.jpg (655x527, 44K)

>t-they don't know they are running out of water
If what you describe is happening then someone wants it to happen, there is a conspiracy to make it happen and since even YOU claim to know it's going to happen, then all of this together would make it
>not a black swan event.

underrated