Why is Trump incapable of handling the Banter...

Why is Trump incapable of handling the Banter? Why is he too chickenshit to show up to a lighthearted event that literally every single other president has attended in their presidencies? Why is he so scared of laughing at himself / criticism?

Attached: can't handle the banter.jpg (888x1200, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/news/politics/presidents-skipped-white-house-correspondents-dinner/1888744
youtube.com/watch?v=olkgPzlh5A8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What should he dignify those pieces of shit with his presence?

because it is no longer lighthearted, and no not every president has gone to it.

we've heard all their material before, its been non stop for the last 2 years.

I'm glad he's doing this
He has nothing to prove to these lunatics but it just revs them up even harder and makes them act like asses on television

The only reason this event exists is to fluff the egos of the Press.

The Press can go fuck themselves.
Duterte said so.

He should go but with a right leaning comedian like crowder, Owen or someone more extreme.

Damn, they really wanna kill him.

Attached: kill us all.jpg (1312x606, 680K)

Because no other president has had this amount of despise and unfair coverage by the media in the history of America.

So why should he attend something organised by the same media that print constant lies and manipulate opinion to attack him.

Obama went all 8 years. Bush went all 8 years of his presidency. The last time a president didn't attend before Trump was Reagan in 1981 after his assassination attempt which was just a month prior to the event.

So again, it just goes to show you what a little bitch Donald is. Too afraid to stand up to anyone criticizing him / mocking him in person. Bush was the subject of a shit ton of criticism and mockery at his dinners, yet he still showed up every time and laughed at himself because he wasn't a stuck up prick. Clinton also attended and made fun of himself.

Just face it, your orange tard is a coward, that's why he chickened out of military service with his "bone spurs" as well.

>Trump says stupid dumb shit every other day
>WAAAAAAAAAH STOP CRITICIZING MY DADDY DONNIE FOR BEING A RETARD!

What banter? The media wants him and patriotic Americans dead and they've been showing it for 2 years. Fuck those faggot ass communists. They aren't needed.

Attached: 1454905344513.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>elitedaily.com/news/politics/presidents-skipped-white-house-correspondents-dinner/1888744

You cumguzzling faggots need to check facts

Attached: Homosexual and Fabricated.jpg (499x576, 29K)

Every single other President has had their dick collectively sucked by the MSM, even Bush got a very light dose of bantz. And Obama was positively fellated by the attendees.

The MSM hasn't earned his respect, and they've done everything in their power to prove they don't deserve it. Why the fuck should he go to it?

I'm not even a Trump supporter but I can't stand the cunty behaviour (((journalists))) have been displaying these past few years.

They'll be genuinely fuming at the fact they can't make fun of him to his face, like the fucking bullies they are.

Attached: aesthetic2.png (1200x646, 1.1M)

Why would he go to an event that all the people talked shit about his character and family to make faggot ass pussies like you happy? and what kind of bitch can talk shit to him and not show their face or use their real name fuck off loser she lose and will have dementia in a year or two now die cuck please

Insecurity. It's the one thing that defines everything about him. He is the personification of insecurity. That's why he resonated with rural USA. That's why he is the president, ironically.

I already did faggot, the last one to skip was almost 40 fucking years ago, and was only skipped because Reagan was still recovering from being shot.

Just admit it, Trump is a pussy. He can't stand up to any criticism and wants to hide away like a little bitch instead of being able to laugh at jokes at his expense. I mean this was a guy that did a comedy central roast years ago, so what changed with his attitude that made him into such a little pussy?

>Obama went
>Using that as a good example

because you're cockholster is filled to the brim with nigger semen.

That's why.

Attached: BlumphInducedPsychosis.jpg (750x1334, 263K)

A standing president attending that shit is one of the most disgraceful things about America. It is mtv awards tier of circle jerk cringe level. Fuck them and every subhuman who watches it.

Attached: 1486404410360.jpg (520x652, 50K)

Because you niggercucks already used up all your free insult time.

The president gets to speak at these events, it's all in good fun. He can make whatever remarks he wants to about the press there, have his tit for tat, but he's too much of a bitch to even do that.
He doesn't even realize that doing so would actually make him more likable, because people like someone that can take a joke at their own expense.

do it but have Norm Macdonald be the comedian

video from 2 weeks ago
youtube.com/watch?v=olkgPzlh5A8

I thought it was already clear from twitter that he gets his feelings hurt really easily?

Get the fuck out newfaggot. It is literally Roman circus tier of degeneracy and my respect for the nation will only increase once the president says "fuck off".

Attached: 1477839988896.gif (270x270, 2.43M)

>Just admit it, Trump is a pussy.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT WAS HER TURN!!

My fucking sides

Attached: lovely day.jpg (759x500, 220K)

The press is on team democrat, and have become crazed that their establishment candidates were defeated by a game show host. Other presidents didn't have to deal with an opposition party media this crazed.

They've spent 3 years now, convincing people that he's Hitler reborn unironically, they shouldn't even be considered human at this point.

You're such a hypocrite. If it were anyone other than Trump not showing up you'd be making the same exact arguments I'm making right now, but of course with everything else Trump gets a special exception due to your double standards.

The correspondence dinner is ran by the deep state globalists. Trump knows that they set up top secret equipment to monitor his brainwaves so they can easily control and influence him. I also have sources that they put mind controlling chemicals in the drinks and food. Trump is in a constant battle everyday with the dirty jewish globalists that wish to control him with mind control technology and chemicals. Why would he willingly subject himself to their treachery?

BECAUSE ALL THIS SHIT IS PART OF THE FAKE PUPPET PRESIDENT PARADE AND TRUMP IS FUCKING ENDING THIS GARBAGE.

deal with it faggot.

>WAHHHHH why doesn't the cool kid come to my gay little party? I hate him!

perhaps a "terrorist" will attack that dinner :P

>muh obama went
>implying the press didnt suck his dick on the reg
>doesnt think anyone has been paying attention
Typical leftists nigger. Argues in bad faith and with false equivalents. What, do you want me to pretend to be surprised?

10/10

>this is pasta worthy

Attached: St Mel.jpg (400x400, 52K)

They're like children that think they're sneaky and clever. They're worthless faggots that don't deserve to be in this country.

why should he lol? press is fucking gay dude

No. This is why you stick out like a sore thumb. You do not understand the meaning of having values and project your hipocresy onto everyone else because you cannot comprehend that other people would think and act differently than you would.

If Hillary, a child trafficking murderous psychopathic satanist, had been elected the last thing I would have done is attack her for declining to join this retarded circus. Thats the difference between you and I. You have to take everything personally and have no real values. You shapeshift and attack according to what suits you best and never defend a solid position.

Once again, get the fuck out. How deep does your head have to be inside your ass to even consider this thread would have any negative effect? There are many things I dislike about Trump. But him telling your all-so important granny gathering where you say "jokes" only boomers and redditors would laugh at only makes me want to support him.

Attached: marxists.jpg (342x284, 62K)

Banter.....LOL

These "news" organizations have been dissing this president EVERY FUCKING day for over a year

Literally EVERY FUCKING day!
Why the fuck should he join them unless they are going to kiss his ass and apologize....which they won't do, even though they owe it to him

Attached: 1519541460465.png (600x600, 150K)

Is this how losers reconcile hanging out with people that clearly don't like you? Being a pussy?

>Why is Trump incapable of handling the Banter?
The last time he attended a roast he had everyone frantically looking for the fire exits. They're probably better off this way.

Attached: 544352345.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Also this. Faggot OP must have missed a lot of stuff during the election cycle.

Attached: 1479066047559.jpg (1000x1000, 580K)

These elitist circle-jerks should be canceled once and for all. Washington-based "journalists" are the worst star-fucking lazy do-nothings the press has to offer. They should gas everyone in attendance.

Attached: 1522603520249.jpg (962x641, 197K)

Fuck those cunts.
The (((press))) and Hollyjew needs to fucking die
Nobody likes them
Nobody cares

Yet they want us to kiss their asscheeks

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A

Theres a difference between a comedy roast and being rude bullying arrogant bastard bitches who want to rain shit on a guy unremittingly and tear him apart with the vilest insults possible.

Roasts are meant to be funny, not the demented ooks and eeks of the lying snake press raining unfunny shit and absolutely vile insults on a guy.

>Obama went all 8 years.
oh no I hope they weren't too hard on King Nigger

Attached: 1522890265148.jpg (2346x2206, 2.45M)

You think the left have been making "banter"?

They literally hate him with everything they have. They want to destroy him.

Put it this way: What's the benefit to showing up? (nothing)
What's the cost of not showing up? (nothing)

They have like 4 jokes that theyve repeated since he started to look like he had a shot at the nomination. It would be boring to sit through it.

>last post by OP over 30 minutes ago

Wow you surely proved your point I'm definitely voting Oprah 2020 solely because she will attend the greatest most important and bestest annual cool kid event unlike drumpf

Attached: 1487017909987.gif (226x224, 142K)

OP, you're not going to give a compelling reason why it would be a good idea that he should go, you would rather argue in bad faith and talk shit about him because you have nothing better to do with your life. Get bent.

Why should he?
Why eat dinner with people who are bullying you?

it’s kind of like a roast: it only works if it’s in good humor. With trump it’s not. Those people viscerally hate him. The amount of vague threats issued by the people in that room against the president would normally keep th secret service busy for a month if the majority weren’t filthy kikes.

Trump should go and bring some friends. Call it the Red Dinner.

Attached: president trump, farage, putin versus globalists.jpg (960x483, 66K)

Obama and Bush also went into the Middle East, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea shit for brains

>pussy

Attached: 1503213514450.png (570x765, 550K)

>it's all in good fun
HahAhahahhAHAH

Don't spoil OP's narrative

I love how angry Trump is capable of making you, your post is clearly seething with rage so I think he made the right choice. Anything that pisses off you libtard normies is right by me

Attached: 4662344673.png (1000x1000, 128K)

Due to the Stormy Daniels scandal, Donald Trump cannot afford to be seen among prostitutes at this time

>handling banter = wasting a night to allow hack journalists and unfunny celebrities to do the same unoriginal shit they've been doing for over two years.

false. cry more, faggit

> Unfair

Tell me what's fake besides the Russia story. He's full of shit and lies about the most trivial crap like the crowd size at his inauguration. Don't forget the *millions* of people who voted illegally..He disbanded the commission on voter fraud after they couldn't find anything.

Everything the media says is a lie you fucking newfag

THIS!

not pol, kys niggershit

everything they say is a lie, every scrap of it.

Trump gassing libs by not even showing to their roast session, LOL. he has better things to do.

>Tell me what's fake besides the Russia story
>besides

Everything.

Attached: lying media-fake news cnn, fakers on same street.gif (320x180, 1.43M)

You're a fucking retard, leave this country

Attached: 1409938652252.png (250x250, 136K)