At a college party

at a college party
present is a bunch of rocknroller phags + 1 or 2 college hoes
what sort of one-liner redpills ought I spout

for context, everyone here will stfu and listen to me, for a statement or two anyway

Attached: 1432073760-party-night.jpg (768x432, 63K)

In response to anything: "heh, jews amirite"

Attached: toocool.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Attached: 1518087623202.jpg (255x220, 7K)

Go have fun and make friends.

godamnit OP is literally that comic of the dude standing in a corner at a party wishing he was at home

JEWS DID 9/11

>Niggers are fast cuz all the slow ones are in prison

go be normal you fucking freak

my palms are sweating from just reading this. pls OP don't do it. just go home or something. you'll instantly regret it if you spill your autism now.

get off fucking Jow Forums if you are at a party you fucking weirdo. There are thots craving some of your boipussi

Drink heavily, play drinking games, tell a girl she's pretty, make a new friend.

tell them partying is degenerate and they should all be ashamed

Address the Jewish Question.

None. Be normal or they will tell all their friends and nobody will invite ou to parties anymore. Just chill and hang out, dude, not everything has to be redpilled

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

"I cant beleive we live in the timeline where Donald Trump got elected... and hasnt got hillary clinton arrested"
Trust me youll get heaps of puss and.laffz

>at a college party
>on Jow Forums
nigger go socialize or leave you're showing everyone that you're a loser

Joke about holocaust then say you voted for Bernie

10% of congressmen are dual Israeli citizens ain’t that quackin crazy!

niggers I'm not autistic just cause I know about Jow Forums
these dudes are my friends. they respect my opinions

Don't force it you retard. If you go into the smoke room, and you wanna get high, you could be like "hey man gas me like I'm a Jew in the 40s", but even then you'd have to do it right. What you should really do is get one of those roasties to fall in love with you, then redpill her.

this