Revisiting Christianity

I was once a Christian, you know. I used to pray to God every night. But one day, I became an agnostic. Now, with all of the bullshit I see happening lately in the world, I question whether the Bible was right all along.

About a year ago, when I first started browsing Jow Forums, I was still agnostic. Within six months, I realized the importance of Christianity in defending the West. I didn't really believe in the religion itself, but hell, it defended the West for a long time, and that's what matters.

Now, something's different. I genuinely am reconsidering my beliefs. I genuinely want to believe again. I want to believe that all of this bullshit in the world can be fixed by God.

Yet, I've heard so many reasonable arguments from both sides that I quite literally don't know who's jewing anymore. I want to believe, but there's much about Christianity that doesn't even make sense to me, like how God didn't send Christianity East into Asia, effectively damning generations of Asians to hell until Europeans decided to FINALLY begin colonizing other continents. Does God really despise gooks this much, that he sent a bunch of them to hell for centuries?

Help a man out, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1522655351467.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Sutra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

catholic server bkXHBgq

What? Is that a discord server?

>Claiming to be Christian
>Claims God sends people to Hell
>" God didn't send Christianity"

Just... yikes....

yes

>The East Asia thing
Invincible Ignorance.

But it sounds like you want to use Christianity as a political tool.

...I never said I was Christian, you fucking autist. I said that I USED to be Christian, and that I want to be Christian again, but can't make sense of half of this shit.

Its because tonight is good fridat if your an orthodox christian, (oldest and most traditional church look it up). Im gonna go out on a limb here and assume you were a baptist, which makes sense for lack of faith since well think about, how many bapists churches last for 5-30 years with out somebody saying "im done with yall im making a new church, well call it the fundamental method Pentecostal church of non denominational". Also ww3 really is butting its head around the corner, dont belive me, read book of revelation, some "good news" and regular news as well.
What ever it is you end uo doing, God bless you user and I pray to meet you in the Kingdom to Come

Attached: 1520289612559m.jpg (806x1024, 139K)

Benedict Option time

>I question whether the Bible was right all along.

It's good to realize that because the planet is ruled by satanists that are determined to wipe us all out because we are Christians and the only thing that can prevent it is God.

I Became a Jow Forumschristian about 5 years ago and all i can say you need to evolve , a Jow ForumsChristian is not a real Christian

What even is a Jow Forumschristian? Your a christian but you know the holocost didnt happen? Yeah go to Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Palestine, or Iran. They'll say the same thing

>I realized the importance of Christianity in defending the West. I didn't really believe in the religion itself

Christianity did not do that the holy roman empire did , the christianity what evolved from jesus has nothing to do with the warrior religion the romans made of it .

I call a Jow Forumschristian a deus vulter . Christianity is the religion of cucks so to say . This fact is hard on many and many will not see it

>warrior relgion
>spain, Portugal, half of Italy moorish occupation for 100's years
>literally Chrsitians being murder on sight in until St. Constantine
>getting some rest for a few years untill mohhamed and then back to being persecuated
>Goes on for 100's of years
>Byzantine Empire is getting wrecked
>Pope finnally says we should group up to defend ourselves

BLOOD IS LITERALLY LEAKING FROM THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY SEPULCHRE! JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON! HOLY FUCK IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

Funny enough, that's actually what helped to inspire me to make this thread. For all I know, it could be fake, but who knows really?

>Yet, I've heard so many reasonable arguments from both sides that I quite literally don't know who's jewing anymore. I want to believe, but there's much about Christianity that doesn't even make sense to me, like how God didn't send Christianity East into Asia, effectively damning generations of Asians to hell until Europeans decided to FINALLY begin colonizing other continents. Does God really despise gooks this much, that he sent a bunch of them to hell for centuries?

You seem to misunderstand god , god has the chosen these chosen are now christians they are the best this world has to offer and with jesus they will judge this world , gooks niggers atheist jews , they all have a chance of heaven when they where not degenerates

Baptist are mostly and catholics are sorta cucks, but the rest

Attached: 56215ef59dd7cc03308b7589-741-556.jpg (741x556, 120K)

Catholics cucks ? give the popes back their power and you will see how cucks the catholic are.

The churches are cucks because the world is cuck , organised religion will always adapt on his people because they have pews to fill

Links please

>flag
lol you subhuman kike lover

>atheists can get into heaven
>take away sainthood of simon of trent
>using satanic imagery and hand signs in the church
Sorry you dont see what kind of cuck im speaking of

Forgot to add

Attached: download (8).jpg (282x179, 15K)

I am speaking of cuck in positive form , God will protect us jesus would never bless missiles

cringe

Someone archive this thread, these digits are spooky Anno Domini

>never bless missles
>God would never bless Davids sling
>God would never bless Joan of Arc in battle

no he wont

>54And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

>holy roman empire
>roman

Read a book

Did you hear about google censoring only jesus in search results. Shit really made me think

a fag in a christianity thread and i need to read a book

The Holy Roman Empire (Latin: Sacrum Romanum Imperium; German: Heiliges Römisches Reich) was a multi-ethnic complex of territories in central Europe that developed during the Early Middle Ages and continued until its dissolution in 1806.[6] The largest territory of the empire after 962 was the Kingdom of Germany, though it also came to include the Kingdom of Bohemia, the Kingdom of Burgundy, the Kingdom of Italy, and numerous other territories.[7][8][9]

On 25 December 800, Pope Leo III crowned the Frankish king Charlemagne as Emperor, reviving the title in Western Europe, more than three centuries after the fall of the Western Roman Empire. The title continued in the Carolingian family until 888 and from 896 to 899, after which it was contested by the rulers of Italy in a series of civil wars until the death of the last Italian claimant, Berengar, in 924.

christianity reached india in less than a century, it's a lot harder to spread it farther but they did in fact make it to tang dynasty china in the 600s, 700s, and christians had notable influence within the mongol empire during its lifetime

Well, what do you think of gooks, O.P.?

What's so spooky?

I'm glad you admit that your beloved supreme white heritage traces back to retarded Germanic barbarians, and not ancient Rome.

Copy-pasting from Wikipedia isn't an argument.

>>literally Chrsitians being murder on sight in until St. Constantine

Yes and there it is where christianity the religion of cucks changed in to the warrior religion

October 28, 312: Emperor Constantine leads the forces of the Roman Empire to victory at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge. Tradition has it that, the night before the battle, Constantine had a vision that he would achieve victory if he fought under the Symbol of Christ; accordingly, his soldiers bore on their shields the Chi-Rho sign composed of the first two letters of the Greek word for "Christ" (ΧΡΙΣΤΌΣ).

Attached: 1499090357242.jpg (470x960, 69K)

See guys, this is what happens when you experience too many Dutch ovens.

Poor Dutchman ITT never stood a chance.

fuck of troll i am not going to waste my time on ashes

>he actually thinks the Holy Roman Empire and the Roman Empire are the same

Europeans are retarded. No wonder leftists worship Europe.

No the roman empire turned in to the holy empire in 380

>360: Julian the Apostate becomes the last non-Christian Roman Emperor.
February 380: Emperor Theodosius I issues an edict, De Fide Catolica, in Thessalonica, published in Constantinople, declaring Catholic Christianity as the state religion of the Roman Empire.[10]

Now fuck of fag i am not here to discuss history

>I've heard so many reasonable arguments
There's a problem. Religion isn't about formulating statements and assigning truth-values to them (like science does) otherwise it would have no purpose and all you'd need is science. But having a solely scientific mind leads to frigidity of the soul, and religion is about a deeper and more mysterious understanding of the world and of yourself. Christianity is the perfect path for this understanding.

LOL

The Ultimate Christian Redpill is realizing the Sermon on the Mount is a Greek version of the Buddhist Lotus Sutra and Christianity the way Jesus preached it was basically just Zen Buddhism because we KNOW Buddhists monks made their way to the middle east around this time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Sutra

Buddhism == Christianity and that's totally okay

Attached: 1509579366502.jpg (720x405, 45K)

unironically this since listening to the Far Cry 5 soundtrack

Attached: 1523001977716.jpg (1440x2036, 222K)

Attached: 1522975385386.jpg (962x549, 263K)

Intelligent, religious people are just larping. They know it is bullshit and just play along because it has more positive impacts on your life then negative. If you view religions as guidebooks on how to live a happy life, shit makes more sense. If you think Christianity is the way to go, then larp away and enjoy the perks of being a part of a church.

Pick a Book of the New Testament and begin to read.

I like Romans and Acts myself.