Why does Poland love war so much?

Why send combat soldier into a war that has been ongoing for 17 years and is a totally lost cause? Why do Polish lads have to die for American geopolitical interests?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 8.12.10 AM.png (1372x1258, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8
youtube.com/watch?v=YV1TeRVxToM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Germany calling out another country for loving war despite going to war not once but twice with the entire world

We need to be ready for the German Caliphate

In ww1 you declared war on us and we on you... oh and wait for it, in ww2 the exact same thing happened - you declared war on us, not we on you.

So you were saying?

>750

its less then a highscool graduating class. do they all speak desert person? how much area can they honsetly control.

You scared, Hans?

Can you feel the surprise Polish invasion coming? I will be volunteering for the Polonia Corpse and you can be sure that I will rape G*rman women, murder G*rman children, bayonet babies and execute G*rman "men" and then bulldoze their corpses into mass graves.

Punishment for the holohoax, Polacks bow to the kikes just like us.

(((Pollock))) you have to go back!

Polacks love Jews that's why.
BTFO

Training for when your rapefugees will kill all germans and will want to attack us.

Poland prepares to liberate Germany from Merkel in 2019 and reclaim east Germany

Just building up their populations wartime experience for when the real wars break out.

>and reclaim east Germany
The East Germany which they are already occupying?

Attached: main-qimg-447f9dd9bfdd83e101ff8d46730c5e0e-c.jpg (602x397, 80K)

>a lost cause
Seems its going fine desu, and its a good training field since its not a full scale war anymore.
Just an occupation battling against people who occasionally attempt terrorist attacks from their caves.

Likely all 750 poles will return alive and with valuable conflict experience, unlike the German military which doesn't even practice shooting real rifles anymore.

"Terrorist attacks"
You mean opposing being occupied? Good goy

>Why do Polish lads have to die for American geopolitical interests?

Poland is getting their soldiers trained.

Trained for what? To die for Israel?

You ever been deployed to Shitcanistan and shaken hands with Thanatos?

>Warfighting experience
>Cultural immersion with the enemy
>Language immersion with the enemy
>Eliminating a few more Mohammedans

What's not to like?

They can oppose it all they want, but they usually just blow up schools for girls and other places which has no impact on the US military.

Not like killing your own girls is going to make the US leave.

Unfortunately yes. This shitty government just sucks jewish circumcised dick much harder than Tusk used to suck "mutti" tit. At least Germany buys our shit and helped us to improve infrastructure while ((americans)) want us to fuck up relations with them and russia even worse than it is.

They need combat experienced personnel it's that simple. Can't have every officer and leader in your military be all green with no combat experience.

I respect you guys, but please get your shit together if you want poland lands to be apart of germany again
>Inb4 Hitler worked for le jews.
Also poland was filled with jewish bastards the rest you can figure it out your own.

Attached: 1523079023387.jpg (1200x1200, 282K)

>What's not to like?
The fact that they're helping Israel install puppet government officials in other countries

>Just an occupation battling against people who occasionally attempt terrorist attacks from their caves.
60% of Afghanistan is held by the Taliban and other warlords. American/Afghan controlled areas are mostly the cities and the surrounding areas of the cities.

If you say it is not a full scale war any more, what you are actually saying is that the West has already lost and isn't even trying to win any more.

there's literally a Polish name that means "he who loves war"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech

>Not like killing your own girls is going to make the US leave.
True, Americans will just keep throwing themselves at them at the whim of their Israeli masters.
I guess the thousands of wasted lives doesn't phase them.

the mutts probably pay them so the poles go and clean the toilet

They are not only gearing up, they'll have plenty of experience. A stronk Poland is probably good for European stability. I doubt they have any say in how long afghan is occupied but they can get some training and friend points by helping in the meantime. It makes sense for them, even if the whole thing over there is debatable to say the least.

>Stronk pooland
Back to IFunny and Reddit with you boyo, Polish men are literal cucks.

atleast poland hasn't let itself get overun by 3rd wold nogs, enjoy the united caliphate faggot, also reported for being rude online enjoy 50 years jail

t. Muhammed al Londistani

>atleast poland hasn't let itself get overun by 3rd wold nogs
That is because they are poor. There are lots of Islamists who just pass through Poland. It is not like Poland is protecting its borders, the Islamists just don't stay because of the very limited gibs in Poland.

My country is 97% white, mk snookums?
Guess your squinty eyes can't see the census sweetie : )

PS: Polish women come here for the sole purpose of receiving BIG BRITISH DICK, yes there are studies done on this phenomenon

Try again hunny bunny, you're talking to 97% white here.
Know your place little man : )
Yeah not even Polacks wanna live in Poland LMAO

>97% white

What's the other 3%, Chinese?

>atleast poland hasn't let itself get overun by 3rd wold nogs,

yes. instead their whole population consists of 2nd world nogs.

>PS: Polish women come here for the sole purpose of receiving BIG BRITISH DICK, yes there are studies done on this phenomenon

I am pretty sue Polish women come to the West to make more money. That they can fuck Chads and be called whores is just a side effect for them.

Attached: ob_2d14c1_24-h-du-mans-sexy-girls-karting.jpg (800x533, 112K)

Poland is sending more Dudes to rape the Afghanis BACK

Very few causalities happen there, Muslims dont like to fight Men vs Men. Because they are of lower quality from the massive amount of inbreeding taken place in their culture for centuries.
They are cowards who attack only when they have unfair odds (such as a mob vs a few) or with backhanded isolated attacks from the shadows with makeshift bombs or in civilian areas where they think no one can fight back.

Not like this is new to history. Muslims lost repeatedly to a few thousand bored knights from Europe. They absolutely could not oust the knights from the region until Saladin had the brilliant idea to just gather an army so big as to massively outnumber them.
Again muslims only win when its their many vs your few.
In a fair fight they fare worse than nigger. Niggers can sometimes be good in a 1v1 fight.

unlike your plastic toys, European weapons are "real rifles"

Then it really is White guys doing the raping
you anglos are scum

>They are cowards who attack only when they have unfair odds (such as a mob vs a few) or with backhanded isolated attacks from the shadows with makeshift bombs or in civilian areas where they think no one can fight back.
Yet, the insurgents control 60% of Afghanistan. I wonder whether you are a complete liar given these stats.

>Why do Polish lads have to die
wew underestimating the fighting strength of a country that actually pays its 2% GDP Nato and doesnt have to fight with brooms and pregnant soldiers like you hans

poland is under kike occupation since 1989, so no wonder they are destroying the country

its literally american cocksucking
nothing to be proud of

Some actually.
Virtually no niggers too.
woah woah hanz, you forget the absolute raw power of the mighty British shaft!

m-muh joos

Experience? They learn shit that can be passed on. No point of having a army that's had no combat experience in 20 years.

>60% of Afghanistan
you mean the mountains and worthless desert?
Ok, good for them.
They have less power in their own country than a foreign power does. They are worse off than the FARC rebels of Colombia.

>fighting Muslims is Military experience
What Kind of soy are you drinking ?

>wew underestimating the fighting strength of a country that actually pays its 2% GDP Nato and doesnt have to fight with brooms and pregnant soldiers like you hans

Are you saying once your budget hits 2% you don't die in battle any more?

Attached: 19545607_7.png (700x556, 127K)

Making sure nobody forgets Poland.

>you mean the mountains and worthless desert?
I mean 60% of the country. Just like in Vietnam. If 60% of an occupied country is controlled by the enemy, you pretty much lost the war... especially if you stopped trying to regain control over those enemy territories.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 9.13.01 AM.png (1440x968, 627K)

>American geopolitical interests
You mean Israel/rothchilds.

>taliban support = taliban control
London has high ISIS support but isn't ISIS controlled.
Just because a muslim supports something doesn't mean they act on it openly. They just sit in their mosques and plan their support in secret.

You are retarded.

javascript:quote('167062341');
You ever kill anyone or are you too goddamned of a pussy to put your life on the line and exert your will on the enemy?

>black is controlled
>he thinks black is 60% of the map (more like 15%)
>makes a bad comparison to Vietnam
Confirmed retard

Yeah nice argument there bruv, totally shatters my worldview.

If you asked society if they wanted any intervention anywhere, I guarantee 90% would be against. Like in any country, I guess. Our gov is retarded and soon to be changed hopefully.

>BIG BRITISH DICK
now that's, gents, a good example of the "oxymoron"

the only post in this thread thats worth a damn

My cock is literally 9 inches, how emasculated do you feel right now Pyotr?

True, it is called the BBC in the UK.

Nice, can u Tell me who on own them at begin

Attached: Granice-Rzeczpospolitej.jpg (1006x732, 181K)

Fuck off you austic kraut. This retard posts poland hate threads multiple times everyday and he is probably the same pathetic loser posting anti brexit threads for the past two years. Sad!

It's better then no experience.

go be a kike soldier somewhere else you dumbss. of course i would kill but only to defend my country and not the interests of israel or corporate america. fucking idiot.

>>he thinks black is 60% of the map (more like 15%)

Sorry, but when Americans make a map and say an area is "contested" or "Taliban claim it, but can't be verified", then I tell you, those areas are NOT under the control of America. Americans may do some small scale ops there or some Afghan militaries might drive through those areas in tanks... but it is the Taliban and warlords which have the say there - maybe not in the larger towns and cities, but in rural areas.

Again, 60% of the landmass of Afghanistan are controlled by the Taliban and other Islamist warlords. You lost the war, you are not even trying any more to win it - face it, this is another humiliating Vietnam situation.

post dick with timestamp and measurement or GTFO

Attached: titsorgtfo.png (1254x261, 100K)

>Nice, can u Tell me who on own them at begin
Germanics. Slavs came in centuries later.

Attached: 761bb81e3387997d830c59c1a9fa5e41.png (600x436, 94K)

>i'm so proud that my country is raped into shreds by muslims, pakis, chinks, kikes, niggers and whoever wants to take a dump on it, we feel validated and pretty that way

germans never stop to amaze me

They need practice fighting. You can have the most well funded and up to date army but if none of your soldiers have experience in combat it won't matter when they face those who do.

>flying accross half the globe, to fight desert fuckers for joo interests until your Country is bankrupt is better than having no experience

thought you germans thought poland was "irrelevant" so why are you posting about em?

Attached: 1516960865295.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

if we don't see real action we might turn into helpless poofters. Just look at Sweden, they used to be dreaded, then they stopped fighting 200 years ago.

Jow Forums has finally become 100% paranoid
You lot literally see "J00z" everywhere

#notallgermans

Sure, you got a Discord?

Poland is an ally of The United States. That being said, it's wise for them to have soldiers that have actually participated in real war. That way if a massive world war breaks out again, Poland will be able to defend itself and help it's friends

This is only for Poland's benefit.

Btw I'm Polish.

>Btw I'm Polish.
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8

You misspelled Russian invasion.

snek

Do you even know how to kill you goddamed pussy? Have you ever been tried in the heat of battle?Or you lacking and hide your head when your squadmates demand that you return fire? Do not presume to question my manlihood, I have killed more men than you at the very risk of my life.

what benefits have the burgers from marching into Afghanistan ?
Who paid the bullets ?
wheres that Money now ?
>calling out a senseless and fruitless war is paranoid now
post here, faggot

Attached: cost of war2.png (578x424, 76K)

I think he meant "joo" as in African-American ghetto slang for "joo man" or "your".

wasted trips on a LARP, sad

I've played too much Metal Gear Solid, somaybe those troops actually have nothing better to do than being in a war.

That's not gonna happen, if you wanna see it post your discord.

Father is 100% polish. His parents came over from Poland before ww2.

Mother is 75% English and 25% Polish.

Plus I have more money than you.

no, i meant jew.
but you can interchange it with Bankers if you want, joo has just more of an edge to it
i know that they arent 100% foreskin sucking demons

I was a Blackheart you pathetic waste of flesh. I was at OP Dusty killing sandniggers while your ilk were too pussy to even participate.

and im a 120 yo Luftwaffe officer who flew hitler over the atlantic in 1945
Fucking american pussies, have some respect when youre talking to REAL Soldiers

Attached: IDGAF.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

reminder that you krautcucks are funding their new tanks which they will eventually use against you

Attached: 4536554654.png (765x557, 51K)

>pauses vidya to get more cheetos

Reported to the German illegal opinion force. Expect a visit by them soon - you'll go away for 5 years in a German mine shaft at least.

>at least it s a german shaft
hatespeech is 20 years minimum

Better our money goes to Poland and based right-winged Polish whores than to Islamist migrants in Germany and German SJW whores.

Attached: poland1.jpg (453x604, 87K)

>[...] and then he said, I have more money than you

Keep on dreaming, mutt boy
you ain't Polish
you can't speak Polish
you don't know anything about the Polish culture
you hardly know anything about the Polish history

youtube.com/watch?v=YV1TeRVxToM

get fucked mutt boi

Attached: kl.gif (220x180, 468K)

You sure showed those sandniggers. If it wasn't for you they would be flooding into the West right now. Oh wait, oops.