What are some criticisms of trump from trump supporters?

What are some criticisms of trump from trump supporters?

I personally wish trump was my president but is that just a grass is greener on the other side perspective? What are some criticisms you'd give to trump with the purpose of helping him, for one i think he could use doing liberal superficial things to appease PR and generally play the media better

Attached: a45.jpg (540x468, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/s/state-of-the-future/the-great-lesson-of-california-in-americas-new-civil-war-e52e2861f30
youtube.com/watch?v=09KZA-rKpw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is perfect as is STFU and go back to your shit country.

/thread

I have yet to be tired of winning but he still has a few years to do that

play the media better? no one since julius caesar has played the media as well.

I don't trust Bolton, but then again I didn't trust McMaster either and that didn't go anywhere so...

Im originally from brazil and i live in canada so i seen more then enough shit countries, for all the good he is doing he is losing the youth to the media, and the same back lash that got him elected after Obama could have the next president be the most liberal piece of shit you've ever had, if he was better he would be thinking more long term

I wish he would bomb Israel already/

Attached: 1506562666502.jpg (949x1423, 541K)

No one can play the media better then Trudeau, he fucks canada on the daily and the people love him for it, just on hinting on legalizing weed he got the entire youth vote, thats something trump could have done to easily get youth votes and not even follow through on it

So your part of the white genocide ?

the liberal white women are the ones genociding you, dont blame the weapon blame the user

>criticisms
no way to know at this point; if you think you can give advice to someone who has national security briefings you'll never hear about and won an election with every single ranking member of both parties openly against him, you're literally crazy IMO.

i believe trudeau is losing favor fast with canadians, while despite the US media being entirely volitile toward him, Trump is more popular now than Obama was after his first year as president.

hasn't killed all leftists yet

"share blue would like to know"

You live in a Democracy.

Trump didn't win it by himself, his supporters gave him the Presidency.

Kushner

He's too cautious and cares overly much about MSM scrutiny
He needs to curbstomp California as soon as possible

Not conservative enough. Not protecting our 2nd amendment rights enough. Tariffs are stupid. Too much much twitter.

both those things are virtue of how well they manage their respective countries not how well they play the media, desu a trudeau president with a trump vice would be the dream combo, trudeau just looks pretty for the camera and sais the liberal bullshit while trump does the work

>What are some criticisms you'd give to trump with the purpose of helping him

I'd tell him not to flip on his core campaign promises, which he almost did two months ago with DACA and gun control, but now it feels like he's back on track.

Hillary Clinton isn't in jail yet

I'm mad he hasn't had every non white in this country exiled or murdered . kinda dragging his ass on that one

honestly i dont know why no one in his team didnt delete his twitter account, he did more damage to himself than Hillary

kike free first post

Attached: America was never gre-.jpg (387x600, 38K)

we don't live in a democracy, and even if we did, what does that have to do with what I wrote?

He pronounces the word “industry” the same way he would pronounce “industrial” and it really pisses me off every time he does it.

twitter trolling is probably his single greatest asset, do you live in a cave?

Wall status: Not built

how so?

fag status: fag

fuck drumpf
fuck white people
fuck men
fuck patriarchy
fuck christians
fuck the church
fuck heterosexuals
fuck cis scum
fuck hate
fuck haters
fuck hate speech
fuck "free speech"
fuck bigotry
fuck racism
fuck sexism
fuck colonialism
fuck harassment
fuck cyberbullying
fuck discrimination
fuck employment discrimination
fuck housing discrimination
fuck white neighborhoods
fuck privilege
fuck the 1%
fuck pence
fuck priebus
fuck republicans
fuck conservatives
fuck corporations
fuck big pharma
fuck big oil
fuck monsato
fuck haliburton
fuck profit
fuck capitalism
fuck the bourgeoisie
fuck exploitation
fuck slavery
fuck police shootings
fuck school shootings
fuck assault weapons
fuck guns
fuck hunting
fuck meat eaters
fuck destruction of natural resources
fuck global warming
fuck voter id
fuck walls
fuck fences
fuck borders
fuck ice
fuck nationalism
fuck america

Attached: rip drumpf.jpg (1080x1075, 83K)

hows a wall a good idea in the first place? its only as strong as its lest defended spot. wouldn't cutting off welfare for illegals and otherwise making america less appealing of a target for illegal immigration be more effective

Tax cuts that benefit the rich are plain dumb.
Trying to revive dying industries is also very dumb.
However, Trump is the only chance left for national self-determination.
Unless the GOP makes a strong case for comprehensive immigration laws, you will get open borders, loads of thirdworlders and white genocide within your lifetime.
California is the future for the US. Make no mistake.

Also listen to this.
VERY GOOD PERSECTIVE ON GOP CURRENTLY
medium.com/s/state-of-the-future/the-great-lesson-of-california-in-americas-new-civil-war-e52e2861f30

he never promised to do anything like it,you fell for the pol memes lmao the pol memes made you think that but you got rused and the left got rused cause you thought he was gonna gas all the niggers

now both sides are realizing he isnt that extreme.

fuck ice or fuck I.C.E.

The wall is important as a symbol of national self-determination. If you dont get immigration laws, soon US will cease to exist completely.

a large expensive symbol causes the opposition to double down on being faggots, setting up systems to work in the background is more effective

both

not sure if serious

>cutting off welfare for illegals

this would not be effective at all.

no one wants starving mexicans clogging their streets begging for food, people would just give them welfare anyway to deal with the issue.

You cannot work in the background.
You need immigration laws or it's over.
You have to go right through the middle.
And the wall does work. See Israel.
95% of border officials approve of the wall in the US!

He is not loyal to Israel enough, Ted Cruz would have done more to the chosen people.

I wonder if Jesus is mad at me for voting for Trump now.

Also, the Jesus in RIO de Janeiro also is a large oversized symbol of Christianity that stands over 100 years next year!
And that is some very effective symbolism!

evokes pavlov drool everywhere, he rings the bell.
Now explain how you think "he did more damage to himself," I answered you and I'm curious how Canadian me might be trained to think.

border walls don't mean shit if they expect they will receive welfare and possible citizenship on the other side, I came here legally but have met many that didn't inside Brazilian communities

who the fuck loves ice
it's cold

I was once a huge trump supporter but that camels back finally snapped when he passed the last omnibus bill. There’s literally nothing he’s done that Hillary wouldn’t have apart from the tax cuts. And those tax cuts will be reverted when the democrat wins in 2020 because I know trump isn’t going to run again. He’s fucking hinted at that so many times that he hates being president. I wish trump would have kept Bannon and listened to him. But instead he listened to his rat in law Jared Kushner.

I do have criticisms, but the constant, vile, personal attacks and flagrant corruption from the Democrats makes my President too sympathetic a figure to disparage. Even here.
It's a matter of solidarity now.
Build the Wall, Deport the Looters. Send the Communists on a pleasant helicopter excursion.
#RakeWarNow

Attached: justin castro.gif (400x300, 498K)

*slap*

Attached: 1523082033837 slapped.jpg (540x468, 148K)

it is constantly surrounded by actual garbage, and even as a christian i think it is a waste of money, if you tried to build another today with taxpayer money there would be back lash against the christian comunity

see the flag

He's not >literally Hitler

This..

Again a wall is a symbol. Trump already announced a 4 step migration overhaul that includes a wall, tighter border protection AS WELL AS comprehensive migration laws.
Once the wall is built and established the resistance for a comprehensive law that bans people from simply coming into the country and staying there.
For instance, Ice cannot detain you but give you a permit that allows you to reside within the US for 2 years before you have to show up to a migration court.
That law is nonsensical. I bet there are dozens of laws like this all over the West.
It is a big giant loophole waiting to be exploited.

symbols have the opposite effect when the media is rigged against you

Whether you think it is a waste of money is irrelevant.
Brazil is still more religious than any other Countries in the West. The importance of that statue surely is immeasurable for any Christian in Brazil.
Also, you don't know if there would be any backlash against an endeavour like that. Some 90% of Brazilians subscribe to religious ideals.
Also it wasn't a tax-paid endeavour in the first place.

still waiting for reciprocal answer; which of trump's tweet did more damage to himself than to someone else?

Except the media is losing appeal daily.
And mainstream media is hardly mainstream anymore, when FOX news is the most viewed channel on US television and people are boycotting Hollywood, CNN and co in droves.

i didn't know it wasn't, you may be right about brazil but the media is against trump and it is like when someone is arrested, anything you say can and will be used against you, so doing grand visible gestures and symbolic actions is counter productive, its much harder to demonize someone when you have to explain difficult legal situations to contextualize why the media is saying he is bad, most liberals wont read enough to understand and get pissed

hyperbole. his tweets where media fodder for people trying to demonize him

that is true but liberal social media and youtube are taking its place

Depends on the rhetoric behind it.
Trump, as well as conservatives are not against migration.
They are against arbitrary migration and FOR boundaries and controlled migration.
Mate, if you do not reform migration laws in the west with 250 million people on the move worldwide and African population exploding, you are in for a world of pain once the next waves of migration hit.
The other side is literally for the abolition of borders. What better symbol is there than a manifest borderwall??

you might be right on them demonizing it.
However, we are already in a culture war.
That price has to be paid.

He can do whatever he likes any day he pleases if he puts a tweet that people will jump on to dominate the news cycle. It's legitimately embarrassing how easily baited people are by the Twitter.

He has a fat butt and plays too much tennis.

The massive spending bill he didn't veto recently was fucking egregious. He's not a real conservative, at least fiscally. He's going to bankrupt your country like Trudeau is going to bankrupt mine.

are you saying that its a form of diversion tactics? if this is true he really is playing some sort of fucking 5d chess

>I personally wish trump was my president

Attached: merkelcannotbelieveit.jpg (1200x680, 94K)

Trump should stop with the excessive secrecy and start educating the people on the truth of the cabal. Disclose 9/11, Vegas, his secret war. Some secrecy is fine on a temporary basis to get things done, but the people deserve to know a lot more than they have been given, and it is time we got something.

in an age of democracy you win by being the least opposable, ralling people behind you and having symbols doesn't work like it use to, now days its best to try and appease everyone then to get the undying support of a few, as it applies to public image anyways

It's not just a form of diversion tactics, it literally turns the media against his political enemies. Because the media is a blind ratings chaser, all Trump has to do is appear to be angered by something to get news cycles about him being angry about that thing. But what happens when he's "mad" about something that benefits him? That was what happened with the omnibus.

Fpbp

that can be said about any country, i at least hope the lizard google overlord shadow government is competent, which given the botched rigged election id guess they are just as incompetent as any government

Thank fuck its only the fat gross cunts

The tax cuts benefited basically anyone who doesn't live in California.

legit question, do you blame shitskins like me for trying to get out of liberal hell holes and go to places where patriotism and decency are still alive? would you accept liberal sheeple because they are white over shitskins that agree with you

>decency
Bwahaha, gee you sure are some retarded racist aren't you

Attached: merkelamused.jpg (714x526, 51K)

explain

You were referring to the USA, yes?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=09KZA-rKpw0

not necessarily, im more referring to influx of immigrants to white built societies, if the influx of immigrants is acceptable if they agree with the ideologies on which the society was built

>the ideologies on which the society was built
Let's bring back monarchies n slavery, yay for "whilte built societies", el oh el

Hmm.. I wonder why those industries, like steel, are dying?

Fuck it, who needs steel?!

self reliance, hard work and small government, any society old enough has a regrettable past but the current liberal ideas can sink countries

USA should be sink or swim for anyone regardless of race. That's the whole point of the country.
Useless whites should die in the streets, too, after whatever inheritance they wasted is gone.

>I wonder why those industries, like steel, are dying?
This might be hard to understand for a generally uneducated Murican, but there's this thing called personnel expenses and guess what, it's cheaper when you employ a bunch of brown people in a shitty country

Attached: merkelBurger.jpg (1500x844, 88K)

this tread has been surprisingly tame on the race wars

Probably because I'm here, faggot natsocs tend to bend the knee.

im a queer brown man that hates the liberal and queer movements, its hard to find comradery

is radical centrist a legit political standings, its hard to champion a political party when all of them are as deeply flawed and corrupt as they are

>radical centrist
What would you be radical about? Asking for a centrist friend

If you need a model (we all do) then emulate Farrokh Bulsara, he is larger than everything and we all love him.

simply a way to differentiate from someone who is centrist due to lack of convictions, as in you have causes you'd fight for but they are split between the parties

I voted for Trump and support him wholeheartedly, that being said I also think he could be more polite and tactful with his public relations.

Outside of that, he is the best thing for this country and I will support him all the way.

Get a load of this guy

Attached: merkelpoints34.jpg (940x529, 352K)

>You win by being the blandest

Which is why Trump is the current president...Wait no

What are you babbling about you muslim? Manufacturing, especially things like metals and other essentials needs to be done here at home. Reinvigorating heavy industry will rebuild our expertise, economies of scale, reduce shipping costs and create jobs and more money here locally.

trump is an unconventional case

based