Queen related to Prophet Mohammed

Queen could be related to Prophet Mohammed.

Britainistan confirmed as Mulsim country.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5587555/Historians-trace-Queens-heritage-Prophet-Muhammad.html

Attached: Queen.jpg (474x611, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCCbEMrNkWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woah she really is. I traced back each ancestor and it's legit.

if you trace back far enough your propballyy an ancestor of her, especially if you have any spanish aristrocat ancestors like she has. he's gotta have millions of ancestors

Attached: 1515223193677.png (952x758, 85K)

she's practically a direct descendant of Mohammad going back 43 generations. It's creepy.

Why did she have to announce this? The whole bloodline knew - caliph of Cordoba - big deal. At least the one in the woodpile was a leader, and i get to be an apostate. And besides, the rest of our clan kicked their asses time and again. This new line on the throne is a bit too progressive for the rest of us. But thank God for Kate.

Sorry. Meant for

>Queen could be related to Prophet Mohammed.
then why would they order MI5 to bump off Diana for getting pregnant to a muslim?

Fall apart in the Spanish antecedents. Some Isabella is fabricated or can't be verified.
>t. actually checked

(OP)
That would explain a lot.

Attached: england conqured.png (1440x2405, 1.39M)

She looks like a babushka in this pic lel

That explains a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCCbEMrNkWM

Attached: Deus Vault.jpg (860x484, 92K)

>fake and gay..kys goatfucker

maybe this was a white hat leak lads

q predicted this

This is an old story, we all know Islam is globalists preferred operating system, here we go then, they're going to roll it out soon I guess.

Of course. They have to cover up their pedophilia somehow. Muslims are good cover.

Evidence that Muhammad even existed?

Also, sage, dumb shitskin

he did they kept his bones also

it was only 1400 years ago

at the same time of mohammed being alive in england the kingdom of wessex was being created by king cedric

Yes goy! The queen is related to Muhammad. You love quintessentially British Islam now right?

Attached: 1522314537289.jpg (600x453, 38K)

Genealogy lines are mostly inaccurate when you go back at least 5 generations because lies, myth and cuckoldry. Personal experience when I matched DNA from genetical cousins.

Can't even get them to admit that Christ lived, but not only was Mohammad real, the Queen of England is his descendant.