Help Shopping please

I am attempting to shop some stuff for myself but I am having trouble making it blend together and look more real. Can someone please help?

Attached: 01208F66-50B2-42BF-8587-8B66621D960B.png (758x750, 422K)

Practicing blending the two images by making them both black & white

Thank you for the advice :)

Also helps to use a tool for blemishes

I also have trouble with making a smooth transition between og pic and donor, it ends up looking like I just pasted something on top instead of good blending. How do you achieve that smooth transition? What tool do you guys use

Many ways to do it, it depends. The standard one is by using a layer mask and soft brush the edges

This tip is basically your shopper's bread and butter, Since Selections can be used to easily create Layer Masks, its also important to know the different tools used to make Selections and how to Refine those Selections.

is there any guide for someone who wants to get into nude shopping?

Yes and no. I've recently started practicing and searched for a guide with no luck. 0 Photoshop skills although I've used Lightroom so I know how tones work.

What you need to do is search "headswap Photoshop" on YouTube and you should watch the video with the jacked dude on the thumbnail, it's a 30 min long tutorial and that will teach you how to faceswap. For faceswap, you need to find a donor that has the same or very similar head position and preferably same race or color. Then you follow the steps on the video.

For nudeshops, it's kind of the same process, you find a donor with the same tits/ass/feet/whatever position, you place it on your og picture and you play with the tones, hue, saturation, etc untill it matches with the og picture. Then you need to learn how to use the clone tool and clone out whatever is extra. After that if the skins aren't blending use a combination of the clone tool and the healing tool to make smooth transition between donor and og pic. That's the way I do it.

You can also search faceswap on YouTube for another technique which is "easier" but I haven't had much success with that one. I just started but I'm happy with my results. If you have any questionss feel free to ask, if I don't reply keep bunoiny so I can see them

>04/10/19(Wed)23:08:21 No.16706361
Post the original picture without that other picture pasted on top.

Thank you, I'll look into it! I'd like to start contributing on here instead of begging for shops all the time.

As with anything, it takes lots of practice to get to a lvl where you are considered good
After awhile i got to a point where swaps take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to do
Here is an example of what I mean.
left is 5 yrs ago when I thought I was good
Right is about 5 weeks ago

Attached: 5yrs VS 5wks.jpg (1761x715, 680K)

Oh dude that's not fair hahahaha, yeah I only just started so maybe I'm not the best dude for a guide but I know how frustrating it is to not find anything.

I think I'm going to run out of nudes to make before I get to that level. I'm algo the guy who was impressed by the shop you made on the Indian(?) chick with the side head btw

Airbrush ap. Awesome

Posting the original may help

I think you mean this one.

You wont run out of nudeshops to do here. My advice to you is simple:
Do the best you can and dont compare yourself to other shoppers. There will always be someone better. ie Nero5 is way better at cumshops than i will ever be.

The standard for what passes as a good shop on this board is quite low, so set a standard for yourself and stick to it.
The more you do the better you'll get

Attached: INW.jpg (955x1280, 706K)

If you post the original someone might do a better job

Attached: PSX_20190411_011413.jpg (758x750, 63K)

Here is the original photo

Attached: 5450087C-5041-4CD6-A267-CE25CBA3C98A.jpg (750x742, 73K)

And other one that she posted.

Attached: 723FE30A-B43D-49A0-BBDB-C7506B6330AD.jpg (750x737, 50K)

And then I cut out the stickers and overlapped the pics

Attached: DFE85965-9369-41A4-97AF-E5E20BBA0D84.jpg (758x750, 51K)

And this is the final pic I got. This is the best I could. It was my first shop attempt ever. But if someone could do better i would be grateful.

Attached: 7CB490CA-3645-42FA-9EFC-0C67476FA3B6.jpg (758x750, 50K)

it's a attempt...

Attached: 1554961119928.jpg (758x750, 145K)