White Victory is Near

I am proud white man, me and my friends are fighting for the survival of our race. Will you stand with me brothers??

Attached: 1.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=198_1455979870
youtube.com/watch?v=srURDoK0US0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, fatty

Why such harsh words brother, we are fighting for the survival of our race!!!

That Lebanese guy he killed, was more white than him.
It's sad, that a foreign Semite is more "white" than a "white American".

el goblino...

Attached: 2.jpg (399x370, 36K)

When we gonna start a race war against niggers and jews? Also overthrow capitalism already that we're at it

Attached: IMG_2725.jpg (1008x760, 349K)

soldiers are already on the march

Attached: soldiers.jpg (510x768, 85K)

Here's a butthurt leftists. Let's all point and laugh.

>Let's all point and laugh.

Attached: laugh.jpg (3600x2400, 831K)

Attached: 5432322341.jpg (1200x574, 98K)

OH no, he posted another picture. How can we cope.

there's 1000 more pictures, you morons all look the same...

Attached: hahahahahaha.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

Any in the picture is better than you and at least they stand for their country, not subhumans like you do

Attached: 435374.jpg (313x400, 38K)

>stand for their country

Attached: hahahahah.jpg (1120x744, 165K)

liveleak.com/view?t=198_1455979870

:D

No, mutt

Attached: giphy.gif (480x329, 3.41M)

Attached: pol.jpg (1920x1343, 611K)

do you share your girlfriend with a black bull ?

Attached: nazis watch out.jpg (666x500, 104K)

>do you share your girlfriend with a black bull ?
i could ask you the same question...

Attached: hahaha.jpg (601x622, 44K)

whats the point being in this dumb ass shit cult called leftism anyway ? i never see any niggers in your antifa groups, niggers and gooks seperate and dont even want you whites to be with them.
there is nothing wrong to not have millions of niggers and sandniggers in your country, why is it so hard to understand for left morons ?

>whats the point being in this dumb ass shit cult called leftism anyway ?
whats the point of meme nazis??

Attached: ha ha ha ha.jpg (800x533, 61K)

they building an conservativ front in the internet where you can say what you want without feeling "white gult". was so bad about it ? its an counter movement against lefty-mainstraim brainwashing

>they building an conservativ front in the internet
such beautiful gibberish

Attached: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.jpg (3319x3022, 810K)

its funny how brainwashed you leftist are. you do everything to get more mud people into white countrys, but would rather die then live in an nigger hood. you shit everything full and then run away

No. Only Jesus Christ can save. Your foolish fleshly struggle is vanity.

>countrys
such anger...

Attached: haha haha haha haha.jpg (1280x960, 137K)

nigger warlord gets saved and goes to heaven...
white child gets murdered before being saved and goes to hell...

If that's the way it turns out then okay.

White Americans?!! Bwahaha we know what you lot really are, mongrels. This girl is 65% sub Saharan African, she’s likely typical amongst the white nationalist community

youtube.com/watch?v=srURDoK0US0

Attached: 7C623E17-696F-4A9D-AC01-05373C920627.jpg (473x573, 91K)

>If that's the way it turns out then okay.

god bless america!!!

Attached: hahaha hahaha.jpg (574x574, 57K)

Racists are going to hell, Moses had black wife and he approved of it.
Soon you will join white children in hell... I love america

Numbers 12:
12 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

11 And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.