What is it like living in Australia? Im considering moving cause i like the people, the weather...

What is it like living in Australia? Im considering moving cause i like the people, the weather, and no spics and nigs it seems. Could a guy with a degree in criminology and computer science find work there?

Attached: fug.png (500x375, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s comfy, make sure you have money though. Stay out of Western Sydney

Gotcha. It seems pretty comfy. Im planning on study aborad in NSW in townsville later this year to get acquainted with the place. Is work hard to find?

Attached: merchant_5.jpg (800x445, 269K)

It’s around but it depends on the work you’re after.
Might need to settle in for a while if you’re after something nice
You have the advantage that you’re not a poo..

Also Townsville is in Queensland

We'll let you know if vacancies occur. Unfortunately at this time we are full.

fuck off we're full

seriously though, we have no guns or freedom :(

Attached: ausfag.jpg (125x125, 3K)

As long as you’re an Anglo-Celtic white man, come on over

We need to preserve our original ethnic identity

Fuck off we're full

Townsvilles in queensland? Sorry im a dumbass. Can an american become a cop or work in the law enforcement field?

I know you guys are full, so is america, hennce why im leaving. Ill try not to take up a lot of space

Yessir. Anglo/celtic but i guess more celtic as most people claim i look irish, with red hair and green eyes.

So what you want fucking aboriginies to migrate back?

/thread

This guy was living in my house for a couple weeks. He was eating the mice, since we have had a plague here the last 2 years.

Attached: 20180128_154707.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

Urgh. Is that a black widow

Man thats a shit picture. Just the only one with a ruler. Here's a nice one

Attached: 20180210_095311.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

I wouldnt mind if abos went back to the pacific. They only sniff petrol all day

By “original ethnic identity” I mean actual humans

>Anglo/celtic
>fleeing nonwhites

So you've got nothing vital to offer. No vision. Just another whitefugee.

Stay out.

Fucking hell, man! I admire your natural solution to the mouse problem, but maybe get a mouse trap? You're gonna roll over on that hairy bastard in your sleep and get bit in the yarbles.

We don’t need more mutt/nog blood, sorry were also 60% if u don’t count old boomer fucks about to die

You might be able to but I think you’d need some retraining

Thanks for having the only helpful answer in this thread

you need to evolve into human first, those automatic immigration control machines will spit out mutts.

Fixed it for ya

Attached: w45626j56j6j.jpg (702x516, 68K)

Do it, cunt! We need more like you.
As long as you avoid the "enriched" parts (Melbourne and Sydney, and the surrounding areas) I think you'll have no worries.

As for where to go, I guess that depends on what sort of climate/surroundings you prefer, (near ocean, rural, city, town, etc) and where you can get work. Queensland, Adelaide, Tasmania and Perth are worth a look. Even Canberra (capital, where the government is) might be a place you could find work with your skills, I'd imagine.

Attached: donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg (1180x842, 106K)

Thanks bro. Ill take a look at those places. Im not coming witht the intention of bwing a leech like most immigrants to the USA. Probably once i finish my degree ill see what i could do about heading over

kek

Good stuff. Ignore the cheeky cunts here, they're just fucking with you. I've met a few Americans & Canadians here in recent years, they seem to do alright. Mate of mine married an American girl.

beware the boomer-class. you have to go black-face
youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU

>huntsman eating mice
t.lying cunt

Yeah i get it mate. I should probably get used to the banter. How are the women down in aus?

Anglo-Celt master race.

Shit. Surrounded by tv watching parasites.

Yeah.

You're in for a surprise cunt.

I love Austrailia. If it werent for your strict car laws I'd want to move there.

pic related. Aussie moved to North Carolina to get away from the shit car culture. Group of them around here that convert G8s into Utes.

Attached: IMG_0675.jpg (3264x2448, 2.08M)

Can I get East asian QTs if I move to straya?

Sydney is chong central

Not bad down here m8. Just make sure you can survive on literally worse than 3rd world tier internet.

Sydney city is full of Chinese, Indians, and then there are the Lebs, watch out

theres nigs here.

It's like living down south OP

Attached: 1523109048926.png (724x773, 103K)

>How are the women down in aus?
Usually pretty easy going. Though we've got all the usual sub-groups that would exist in the UK or North America (slags, princesses, nerdy, sporty, rich, bogan/redneck, whatever). Kind of like anywhere else, I guess, but generally better looking than bongs and less-slutty than kiwis (not a difficult achievement).