Tfw Epicurus destroyed G*d thousands of years ago yet the sheeple still believe

tfw Epicurus destroyed G*d thousands of years ago yet the sheeple still believe

Attached: Epicurus.jpg (1600x1200, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-1101-zuckerman-violence-secularism-20151101-story.html
infidels.org/library/modern/
infidels.org/library/modern/theism/arguments.html
progressivehumanism.com/progressive-humanism/humanist-ethics/
infidels.org/library/modern/nontheism/secularhumanism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus is alive,you still waiting for your nigger to come back

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: war.jpg (888x486, 120K)

>Epicurus
kek what an absolute brainlet. Does this shitskin not even take into consideration that evil may have utility?

>Then he is malevolent
>Epicurus is more moral than God
>Life should be free from suffering
Dostoevsky btfo epicurus 150 years ago and he wasn't even trying

Attached: Vasily_Perov_-_Портрет_Ф.М.Достоевского_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (3200x4000, 3.7M)

Fake quote and a slide thread.

Attached: 24563676856957868364543257467857.jpg (839x561, 126K)

>someone else BTFO'd the christian god.
Wtf now i hate atheism.

you dont need some big greek name to know that religion is horseshit user

>do what I say not what I do

If appeals to athority didnt work on brainlets there wouldnt be religious people in the first place.

The universe is alive
We are expressions of it so that it may experience itself
Enjoy the ride
>religions are not needed, morals are taught by communities not jews

Yeah I am just as moral if not more moral than God, and I know what's best for everyone

you are god, as am i, and everything around you, it's the universe.

Its not difficult to be more moral than a god thought up by a bunch of goat herding jews.

Atheism is not biologically viable, it has been proven by science.

Atheism is genocide.

Attached: 24562555342634534534532453453.jpg (1399x1013, 301K)

Go back to 2009

Attached: hCKFloF.gif (370x370, 445K)

If you want to be part of a growing monotheistic religion invented by jews, just convert to Islam.

Stop posting this fallacious piece of poo, Nigel.

Surely this proves that being an impovrished nigger is the best religion of all?

if you want to make an argument, just go ahead, no one's stopping you

Atheist here: Literally nothing in there that affirms atheism.

Is the existence of God logically incompatible with the evil and suffering in the world? There is nothing explicitly contradictory with the existence of either. In fact, there are morally sufficient reasons for the presence of evil and suffering in the world.

Look mom!
I posted it again!

Oh, really?
Guess I'll have to pretend I believe in something clearly ridiculous.

Atheism is a fatal mental illness.

Attached: 78658765876598770909875326432643.jpg (876x1104, 482K)

get that banana out of your ass, TJ

Ouch touched a nerve. I guess im speaking to a paki.

Epicurus is seriously brainlet-tier philosophy. The guy was a degenerate NEET even by Greek philosopher standards

Can someone shop a Fedora on this Edgy Atheist faggot?

In what way did you touch a nerve? A paki that is defend Christianity, yes, absolutely. I never knew the Irish were this low IQ

Atheism is the result of a defective brain, like homosexuality and autism, which also happen to all be linked together.

Attached: UNHOLY TRINITY OF ATHEISM.jpg (1190x840, 316K)

So, by your definition, "omnibenevolence" is watching as people torture, kill and abuse each other, letting the vast majority of them go to hell because they didn't believe in a really retarded book. Nice theology.

lmao

Attached: mutt 1.png (423x330, 26K)

my point exactly

Attached: irish.png (497x873, 22K)

It's really sad to think how much culture and art Russia lost when the Jewish Bolsheviks took power. I'm not saying Russia was perfect before the Revolution, but when you look at the architecture and art and literature being produced in places like Saint Petersburg before the Revolution, it really makes you realize just how destructive communism is to a nation.

Keep posting ad-hominems, it helps remove credulity from your side of the argument.

Attached: 20141002-Religion_and_Social_Moral_Development.png (495x317, 31K)

Attached: allt.png (494x502, 21K)

>MUH FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELZ
Atheists are more retarded that Christfags.

>better moral development
According to?

Right, so it's not ad-hoc, at all, to define omnibenevolent beings as neglectfull assholes that create Hell. I can see you are very smart.

Its right there on the chart. The more of a nigger you are the more relgious you are.

Some arbitrary standard worded in a way to help push whoever conducted the study's narrative

So you're a moral universalist, what is your objective source of morality, since you're a fedora?
my point exactly

This is obviously based on violent crime, you idiot.
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-1101-zuckerman-violence-secularism-20151101-story.html

>his "objective" source of morality is the scribblings of anchient smelly sheep herding jews.

Pathetic.

what is yours? Don't project.
>(((Zuckerman)))
If you're going to go by violent crime, you'll see that the most racially homogenous and typically white countries are the ones with the least crime. It has nothing to do with religion.

Pretty simple answer; evil is a side effect of free will. It's a necessary component of a universe where you can be something other than a slave.

He destroyed the idea that God is a man.
He didn't destroy the archetype.

God loves all of humanity, thus he punishes the degenerates who are a detriment to the collective.

Why can't leftists understand actions and consequences?

i'll take Epicurus over God any day of the year.

I make moral judgements on a case by case basis. I dont consult a jewish book to make my decisions.

If God gave us free will, then why would he intervene in our daily lives and constantly stop us from doing retarded shit. Atheists love to use this as proof of his nonexistentence, but non-interference is the whole point of free will. What's so hard to understand about that?

he destroyed the idea that god is a force for morality. He didnt destroy the idea of gods. There certainly might be evil gods.

Atheists are always so triggered triggered by science, truly a mental illness indeed.

Attached: 567567567456756.jpg (846x466, 151K)

Attached: ReligionAndCrimeInTheUS.png (742x313, 89K)

>god made everything
>god knows what will happen
>god gave you free will

Thats a logic error. You cant do all 3 so pick 2.

Attached: Dawkins.png (500x750, 442K)

Blacks have the lowest rate of suicide in the US. I learned that recently.

Or that by God intervening to prevent all evil, he's taking away our free agency? Would he rather be a puppet with no free will at all?

Why do you think Christianity says that God is some concept that chooses to fold his arms at our plight? The new covenant made between God and man says, "I'm going to assume your plight, and subject myself to the cruelest end. I'll be a blameless person, devoid of all violence, crime, vice, hate, or judgment, and I'll be subjected to beatings, betrayals, and have my body and soul tortured before an angry mob until I die. I'll not only do that, but I'll do that willingly." That is nothing like the false representation of God you have been fed.

So you arent a moral universalist thus you would denounce that chart for attemtping to universalise the morality of countries

But how would this man propose that he could observe god in order to judge god's actions?

Intuition and logic.
Not randomly believing in a stupid fucking book.
If you want to learn about secular morality, go read Aristotle, Schopenhauer, Kant, etc...
Not to mention many "morals" in the Bible that you idiots don't follow, knowing very well that they are stupid.
Nothing is more degenerate than self-delusion.

what the user is trying to say i think is that if the only thing that keeps you moral is some big fear from god then that is not really morality,

>yet another ad hominem
see

what utility would that be?

How do you know that I wouldnt judge countries by a similar standard? You are making assumptions.

Evil can even win, just not through me.

Stupid assumptions for the empty tomb story to work
1 - A member of the Sanhedrin would be a sympathizer of Jesus:
2 -The Jews would be motivated to bury one executed criminal (Jesus) but not others (the two lestai);
3 - A prominent member of the Sanhedrin would not permanently bury a criminal like Jesus in the criminals' graveyard.

tfw i do not know who you're quoting

Attached: excuse.png (343x475, 148K)

Attached: 45756756756756765.jpg (2056x872, 429K)

Convincing people to hand over agency wealth and power to a central organization.

Man youre using the same recycled shit that I've heard when I was 12.

You and the potatonigger are nothing more than autistic moral relativists.
If you want to talk about Aristotle, how about his proof for a monotheistic God?

It amazes me how hard you people try not to think
You have something like 'free will', a nebulous, abstract, unfalsifiable term to squirt out like an ink cloud from a frightened octopus, just to protect yourself from damaging thoughts that threaten your delicate worldview, without even stopping to consider if it makes any sense (beyond satisfying your desperation to have an excuse to believe)

>Epicurus
he sounds like a little cuck.

No, it's just another disaster scenario, similar to what rodents and Jews go through. They breed a lot, use up all the resources, are hunted and/or starve.

How about you think this through.

If you judge something on a case by case basis then you're a fucking relativist. Holy shit atheists are retarded

FELLOW ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS

STEP UP YOUR ARGUMENT GAME
infidels.org/library/modern/

FUCK RICHARD DAWKINS AND HITCHENS

>I have no arguement so i will resort to insults
lmao

Read the graphics posted.

It is called evidence and citations.

There are no safe spaces for the mentally ill here.

What did Dostoyevsky write to btfo Epicurus?

>fellow
Your {empty category} is unifying you in what ways?

>rethorical questions ostensibly born out of false assumption answered by yourself , constructed to support the bias you invented form the get go

>Hurr Durr a Greek Philosophit automatically is right because what he said was over 1500years ago and he's Greek even though his reasoning g is that of a modern day college SJW
Kys

Oh now how will Christians ever recover

>Is God willing to prevent evil
No. Humans have free will and can choose to creative evil.
>not able
Baseless assertion. Who said God isn't able
>Able but not willing
Baseless assertion and forced false choice. Why not both, depending on circumstances on the billions of wordly occurrences
>Is he both able and willing
>Then whence cometh malevolence
From humans you gayreek faggot brainlef
>Is he neither able not willing
>Then why call him God
He is both so we call him God
U mad gayreek faggot?

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 10K)

There is no need to combat relgion.

An insult is not an ad hom, you fucking retard.

And I did have an argument, that if you judge something case by case then you're a relativist, thus that chart cannot be correct

The Chad Epicurus vs the virgin god.

If he knows what will happen, how does that go against the concept of free will? If he intervened then it would no longer be free will, you shit for brains. Are you potato niggers really that dumb or you're doing it on purpose?

>every single bad thing that can happen is human caused.

brainlet.

So are you.
His "proof" doesn't nullify the contrived mess that is christian theology.

Quit deluding yourself and grow up.
"objective morality" doesn't prevent you faggots from raping kids and killing people.
Realize that being nice to others is good for you, even if you are extremely egotistic, and this alone is a far more fail proof reason to act righteously than a stupid fucking book.

>atheists pretending that their learned impulse hierarchies are worth anything

Attached: 1522884075294.gif (435x316, 2.91M)

Of course it could be correct. I could have the same values as the person who made the chart you fucking brainlet. You know this and cant disprove it so you resort to insults.

Paki religious nigger.

modern Atheism is the result of decades of religious based pedophilia and coverup. Most of the molestation of course being homosexual in nature.

infidels.org/library/modern/theism/arguments.html

Its okay if you cant understand the logic error. I explained it very simply.

So what about the journalists (modern clergy) who do the exact same shit?

>"objective morality" doesn't prevent you faggots from raping kids and killing people.
No, but it does make us see what it is, and the outcome. Why should anything prevent us? Why do you want everybody to be in chains? I am a free man, not controlled nor ruled over by psychological tricks of modern society. I can do evil, I can do good. Deal with it.

progressivehumanism.com/progressive-humanism/humanist-ethics/

infidels.org/library/modern/nontheism/secularhumanism/

But then Epicurian communities were turned into christian monasterys later on, really activates my almonds

Then the chart makes no sense, BECAUSE it's just according to the kike author's views. He didnt say "most moral countries according to my morality" he says most moral countries. You cannot refute this, potatonigger.

I can make the same exact chart according to my morality and it would be totally different, as can any layman whose morals are skewed/differentiate from the views of the author. Thus the chart is completely pointless.

checked, and they're being slowly pushed out of civilization as well, furthering my point.
I should clarify, I'm religious and believe that Jesus gave his life for my sins, however the human interpretation of what religion(s) should look like on earth is a corrupted beast.

What you are saying is pure desperation.