THE MENTAL PAIN AND PANIC FROM NOT HAVING HER WIN

THE MENTAL PAIN AND PANIC FROM NOT HAVING HER WIN

Attached: DaJDt8XVQAA6q9A.jpg (879x640, 107K)

>woaaah haha xd look how funny i made DRUMPFS hair haha im so wacky xdd fuck DRUMPF and fuck white people

Woah, brave and powerful

He has experienced more pain than a normal human can withstand. Imagine being him, on election night, ready to launch your own TV network so you can blast CROOKED HILLARY for 4 years. The votes are in, and the grin fades from your face as you realize that you lied a little too well, and you won. No lucrative network deals, no revival of the Trump name. Just a boring job that you have to do for 4 years, and everybody keeps yelling at you, and nothing you do is ever good enough... you're just doing your best....

Attached: burgers.jpg (710x708, 260K)

I wish he launch a nuke, we need another great war to put these soy boys of ours back in line

too much south park, dude
if trump won without event wanting against the largest, most expensive election machinery ever assembled, how shit of a candidate was hillary to go and lose the election?

Then why would he run in 2020?

Shut up Matt and Trey

IMPEACH

Attached: the original.jpg (2040x1528, 1.83M)

/thread

Why is leftist mockery of Trump always based on the “dumbass” version the media made up and not on actual things he’s done? Do lefties actually pay attention to what he does or depend on Hollywood actors to tell them what he’s done?

You can feel the tears and gritting of teeth through the drawing.

Attached: feel crying fox.png (500x480, 119K)

>how shit of a candidate was hillary to go and lose the election?
It definitely wasn't on purpose. No question.

He can't look like a quitter, he thinks it will make everybody hate him (he thinks they don't already). He'll find some excuse to resign or get out of it.

Being president isn't lucrative at all. Losing by a razor thin margin and riding it for the rest of your life absolutely is. He could have brought down the entire Democratic party if he'd lost and continued to attack from a non-governmental position. Now he's on the verge of crippling the GOP instead by being so erratic.

>Being president isn't lucrative at all.
Well then maybe he's not doing it for money at all. Imagine that.

You expect these people to operate on logic rather than emotions? Useful idiots, spoonfed kike propaganda without even a hint of second guessing what bullshit they're being told. Pathetic, really. I suggest just smiling with pity at the complete intelectual vomit they spout

Attached: 1521462142635.jpg (1000x902, 209K)

>Well then maybe he's not doing it for money at all. Imagine that.
Can you? I cannot. Attention may be his water, but money is his air.

> THE MENTAL PAIN AND PANIC
You might even say, you've been a little bit reckless with your expectations of the democratic process?

Your gold medal for mental gymnastics is in the mail. Feel free to play your national anthem when it arrives. I'll get you started: "O, Canada! Our home and native land..."

Nothing but cheap insults, just like Trump. It works so well that he won, but can he keep it up forever? Can you?

Do people actually still believe Trump had no intention of winning the election, and just wanted to start a tv station?

You seem to misunderstand basic psychology. The money has always been a means to garner the attention. It was never the goal.

I'm sure he's just joking around when he pines for his old life. Fake news, right?

That may be. I still do not think that he would ever have wanted this kind of responsibility.