Mashallah

Allah save Al Queen

Attached: 1523062758079.jpg (649x650, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemours_Alfred_I._duPont_Hospital_for_Children
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that must mean she's got a hairy bush and smells of fine arabian musk.

They're getting ready to make the "Royal family" into Imams.
You can't make this shit up... well, the Brits can.

>Royals intermarry
No way

Impossible. Muhammad never existed. Do some research.

Most people are descended from famous people who had children more than a thousand years ago
It's simple math

They really are buttering up the country for its soft transition into a progressive caliphate.

we was mohammad and shit

Read because the globalist deep state is getting BTFO by Mr. Trump.

Attached: Trump.jpg (691x629, 304K)

So what? If you go back far enough all Asians are descended from Ghengis Khan, doesn't mean shit in practice

Not only are they all related to one-another, but they can probably be traced all the way back to Egypt, from whence they were shat. Empires dont' stop and start - they merely transform and get swallowed up by bigger empires (ie: spain and the incas) ... and so here we are.

Attached: ramseys ll and philip.jpg (1467x1062, 1.06M)

So I looked into this Zaida princess, and apparently she is of Abbasid descent. Which would make her descendant of the prophet's uncle not the prophet's daughter.

Attached: 1512926606804.jpg (362x283, 56K)

yeah, the queen has a buch of mentally handicapped relatives locked up all over Britian... due to inbreeding...

WAIT....

The english royal family are literally germans... so we dont get cucked, because we already have been cucked? What...

I need some work, Im confused.

We Wuz Sand Pepo N' Shiieeet

Lmao not so aryan, eh?

Guess it's time for the British royal family to kick the Sauds out of Saudi Arabia and take back their birthright.

She looks like a Black Muslim to me... but actually she’s an octaroon high stepping yellow

Maybe they wuz !

>historians believe
So there's literally no evidence and it's just one or two idiots who nobody else in the scientific community takes seriously spouting this nonsense?

Philip is Greek so it's possible to be related with ancient Egyptians

Oh ffs the monarchy is one of the last few bastions of hope I have left for this country.

Every "elite" family on Earth has ties with eachother going back centuries if not millenia. This is well-known. It's absolutely not surprising this might be real. She might have a med royal ancestor out there somewhere who in turn has a muslim ancestor who can trace their heritage back to muhammed. It's all a highly incestuous bunch.

Arabia confirmed rightful british clay

>Royal families of Europe all intermarry each other
>Islamic empire controlled Iberia, Southern France, Southern Italy for a very long time
Oh wow turns out there is some royal Islamic blood in some royal European families, who woulda thought??

#PayMeToo

>Muhammad never existed
you are tard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemours_Alfred_I._duPont_Hospital_for_Children
Started as a storage facility for the inbred mongoloid duPont children.
All the old families are sick from it. It probably causes their propensity to be sociopaths ... or maybe it's the other way around.

Attached: catpeople.jpg (906x465, 211K)

Why does it always just keep getting worse?

Attached: 1521621968836.jpg (662x713, 70K)

QUINTESSENTIALLY ENGLISH!

Didn't we had this thread like 3 hours ago?

Remember these words... YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED SATAN!!!!
>ALL your shill minions have been defeated
All you pedo hollywood elite HAVE BEEN DEFEATED
>by the blood of the lamb

You are on notice... REPENT from your Bael worship refrain from your molech worship!!!

Cease and desist from your VILE ways or you will BE DESTROYED!!!!

The king must kill the VILE people!!!!

>only a king can fix this shit

youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4

ISLAM ... YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED

>According to Mario de Valdes y Cocom, Charlotte may have had African ancestry, via descent from Margarita de Castro e Souza, a 15th-century Portuguese noblewoman, who traced her ancestry to King Afonso III of Portugal (1210–1279) and one of his mistresses, Madragana (c. 1230–?).[36]

Attached: 45482D86-0BD9-44EE-A040-3C5CF7897DC4.jpg (500x629, 102K)

The Monarchy that hangs around with paedophiles? You are an absolute joke if you pin any hope on the Monarchy. It needs to go and the sooner the better.

Kek, well it would be the only way their new subjects wouldnt slaughter them when their numbers rise

The more accurate Muslim sources called her the Daughter in Law of the descendant of Mohammed not his daughter. The only son of this Muslim and Christian king died childless so rubbish story.

They keep inbreeding until they get that one with the right characteristics to be a high IQ hyper-predator. For every Jew genius there are 10 autistic freaks locked up in a dungeon. It's an interesting evolutionary strategy.

Attached: the jews did this.gif (500x275, 763K)

Uncanny

WE WUZ MUSLIM N' SHITT....

Attached: 1496075688394.jpg (962x1480, 359K)

as is trump, yes

Wow, this on top of Cheddar Man! The media has me TRULY convinced now; there's no such thing as indigenous, white British people!
wtf i love multiculturalism now!

Attached: 1507376702857.png (645x729, 70K)

Shills really don't update their playbook.