The Uni Question

How do you get around it, bros? Trades is full of dogshit stupid assholes, and if you don't get an education at all your life prospects will be significantly worse. One fucked up gpa from studies unrelated to your major and you'll be branded for life

Attached: god.png (342x336, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/ooh/life-physical-and-social-science/economists.htm
bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/financial-analysts.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do economics, very redpilled

If you are a motivated person, start your own business.

Maybe you should try getting a job.

got one

Do an engineering course. EEE, Chem Eng, or Biomech Eng are your best bets.

Try welfare, works for me
>(everybody) works for me, ack ack

>Uni = education

you need treatment.

Attached: oom.jpg (1057x1195, 220K)

Some people want more out of life than throwing a frisbee around on a beach user

Don't listen to this guy. I have a B.Sc in Econ and it was a waste of time and money.

Yes, and those people are golddiggers.

Attached: sydney university class.jpg (2048x1322, 573K)

for god sakes don't do economics, do finance

I like this advice. I have a few college degrees and I would trade 2 of them to go back in time and do Econ instead. The older I get the more I'm interested in economics and politics but I've had to do all of my research and training myself because I wasn't formally trained.

Attached: american_psycho_thanks.gif (545x300, 3.96M)

Don't listen to these two troglodytes.

Just get a professional degree or join Federal LEO if you want a good career.

>do economics, very redpilled
Obviously not because those who are running Western economies are moving towards neofeudalism

learn a trade. beats having to unlearn all the shit they (((teach))) you at university. which I'd gone to plumbing school or welding.

This in the modern age is easier than ever before, but only if you have an original idea or meet a particular demand. There are apps for payroll, taxes, and even hiring. You can run a small business off your fucking phone.

>How do you get around it, bros?
Worked unskilled jobs to pay for 2 year college. Generally nobody talks politics there and when they do it's nothing extremely left. Went for my Associates in Applied Science for technical drafting and landed my first career type job this year. Other companies still hit me up with job offers and I haven't even graduated yet. My advice to you is to get good at (Won't even need a degree to land a job). You just draw on a computer all day and get paid very well; $20 - $40 an hour depending on experience alone. Plus starting a 3D printing business wouldn't be an outrageously expensive endeavor.

Attached: GDT.jpg (702x371, 37K)

>Economics
>Must have a masters for entry level job.
>Only 21,000 jobs available, most already filled.

>Financial Analyst
>Bachelors Degree
>296,000 Jobs

bls.gov/ooh/life-physical-and-social-science/economists.htm

bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/financial-analysts.htm

Attached: book.jpg (2650x1987, 2.93M)

Just get good grades and don’t be a lazy fuck face

Do physics or math, or some other stem major. You can actually do something with them and generally don't have to deal with annoying people.

Credentials FTW.

The harder and more respected the better. Credentials do not give two fucks if you're a minority, female, disabled, come from a troubled background, etc. You either pass on your own merits or fail.

Plus, they show you put in hundreds of hours of independent work with zero hand holding.