Daily reminder that Serbs are mountain rednecks

and never had nor will have a true nation

Attached: A9lydlM[1].png (2048x2360, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3iWXSfrMTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IcJFIIgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RbSWoM5CCdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rural folk are superior, DESU.

I wonder (((who))) this could be

I have no problem with rural folks, Serbs are literally backwards mountain hillbillies though

youtube.com/watch?v=E3iWXSfrMTw

I'm a former Serb who celebrates the day I left your backwards place of degeneracy

>He says with his Serbian flag

I'm back here for cheap supplies

also I find it funny that Serbs hate Albanians when Serbs are also mountain-niggers and their language also came from a mountain rural dialect (eastern herzegovina_

Kek Varg literally just made a video why did Serbia 1999 happen and he removed it

what did he say

>Serbs are literally backwards mountain hillbillies though
backwarder than you, mohammed

Nothing wrong with that.
I found the Serbs a fun and witty people when I visited.

>oh look, all the succesfull normies have returned from abroad to visit their parents and to remind their former friends how big of a failure there are
just akbar me already

Attached: 1523122199577.jpg (251x242, 14K)

why don't you actually meme your nation into actually being nice instead of bitching about people superior to you

Attached: iPK3D03[1].png (1136x1199, 828K)

>claimed by someone means it's not Serbian
well we claimed Falklands, what now

Attached: falklands-isserbia-쫠-穴n-ooknahackaje-cp6ujal-3-2850436.png (500x397, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IcJFIIgQ

Looking at Spain, Italy and Germany, we could have all been one nation. The major problem would be who'd be dominating it.

Attached: whatif.png (1768x1240, 398K)

>Tito's plan
Tito didn't really like Albanians

Belomorska Makedonija

Attached: 1487330902817.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Not the most important part really, bre.

Jugozpadana Bulgaria.

Attached: bulgariya_makedoniya.jpg (400x320, 70K)

Srecen praznik cigo

Чecтит и нa тeбe бpaткo.
youtube.com/watch?v=RbSWoM5CCdw

What went wrong? Who do you guys blame for all of this?

The serbs(and our commies).

No mater how hard I try I will never understand Balkan ethnic tensions. Is the simple answer just that everybody hates everybody?

What's the general opinion of the average Bulgarian about Macedonia?

I will be serious. Don't get offended.

Short answer - We do not recognize your language, we regard it as a dialect of bulgarian with heavy serbian influence. Most people tend to be kind of OK with you being a separate nation at present, provided you admit we were one country/nation in the past.

Long answer - every 3rd Bulgarian can trace ancestry back to Macedonia(for us this is just a regional term, equal to Thracian or Dobrodjan). So basically we feel like a part of our past is stolen. Think of how Kosovo is taken from Serbia or Moldova from Romania. There's a deeply inherited feeling of injustice. In 1 of 3 people that's a personal family story, not just government propaganda - In my case - my grand mom telling me, how she wasn't allowed to go to her hometown - Krushevo. You hating us is quite hurtful at least, we want this to change, but we do not know how to do it, without hurting your feelings and your will of self-determination.

>Macedonia(for us this is just a regional term, equal to Thracian or Dobrodjan)
Felt like I need to add a bit of detail here. Our coat of arms is 3 lions - representing Makedonia, Mizia nad Trakia. The slogan underneath says Unity makes strenght, but I guess you understand it without translation.

Attached: ce8a51580fc6f2296f2af88f040d88e5.jpg (640x536, 132K)

low IQ, dont try to look too much into it

No, I'm not getting offended at all.
So tl;dr: You like and accept us ? Right?
But, what do you think? What's the problem? You dont know how to express your love/affection/brothership or we are too stubborn to accept the hand/love/.../ from you ?

The problem is your serbian influenced "historians" who try to hard to meme you into something you are not.
Instead of having english-american or german-austrian relationship based on common ancestry, you larp as ancient.
Even fucking serbs and croats admit they speak the same language. Why can't you?

Attached: 1520542123646.png (2415x597, 510K)

See this is the problem with us. When we try to solve a problem, we both to tend to act like it's a competition for who is the bigger retard. This is why our relationship is in dipshit. You can't take the role as father figure, neither we can. Sad

This is why I mentioned less retarded counties.
Have a look at CZ-SK even.