Munster Jihad

The absolute state of the German Caliphate "police", pic related

Attached: 1523117730472.png (531x743, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

danisch.de/blog/2018/04/07/presse-im-selbstgeschaufelten-glaubwuerdigkeitsgrab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

disgusting

Fucking virus faggots

>it's for your safety

it's always for your safety lol

Attached: 361706b90e2af087625a65afcd703048e144817cc2604b20c731f848c4200855.png (375x375, 120K)

We nuked the wrong country.....

What a fucking faggot. Orwellian nightmare. Too bad krauts are too pussy to revolt

Attached: 1521241253480.jpg (640x779, 77K)

>trust us goy, don't research yourself

Germans Haha fucking super cucks

That moment when Canada seems like a nationalistic paradise compared to Germankeks

People can't buy this shit forever.

A phoned a friend in Germany earlier, he lives in Munster and I know him from Uni student exchange... his comment was "police said it's mental issues, don't be racist, user"

A fucking quote

The quote doesn't make them seem misinformed or even brainwashed, but scared...

In the way that North Koreans are scared to speak their mind, they are neither fooled or brainwashed they just understand the consequences of "going off the reservation".

Attached: 1490268984886.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

The fear of being labelled a "bigot" or "racist"

Meanwhile I spent the last two hours at work insulting muzzies in the office and everyone joined me. Feels good man.

Once that fear is broken, there's going to be a lot of politicians running for their lives.

Because Slavs actually know what it's like to live under Turd World Mudslime rule. You guys know not to repeat the same mistakes again.

What’s with this broken English?

it's translated. original tweets are in german.

>In the way that North Koreans are scared to speak their mind, they are neither fooled or brainwashed they just understand the consequences of "going off the reservation".
It is quite possible that the "suspect" was actually at home, got shot dead there by the police, so they can frame him as the driver instead of the three real ones.
In Germany that's pretty possible and it happened in the past (see NSU).

I'm so done with my country just get me out of here

It was honestly my first thought. Using a gun to "immediately kill himself" while certainly very plausible is also very strange. Likewise I'm sure his ID Card was found neatly placed on the passenger seat.

In the US, the FBI is (unofficially) infamous for botched operations, where they lose control of assets and an attack occurs. The FBI is (officially) known for staging events, and edging suspects along to the very, very end of an attack plan so as to pat themselves on the back and claim a terrorist has been averted. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that the FBI has lost control and their 'controlled suspect' or asset hoodwinks them and carries out their attack thanks to the FBI supplying them all of the motives and resources - whether these kinds of things have happened with malicious intention, or as a means to use a patsy - is entirely different.

Some additional info on the Pressekodex:
danisch.de/blog/2018/04/07/presse-im-selbstgeschaufelten-glaubwuerdigkeitsgrab/

>Using a gun to "immediately kill himself" while certainly very plausible is also very strange. Likewise I'm sure his ID Card was found neatly placed on the passenger seat.
It's plausible for America, where you walk into the next Walmart to get your KYS gun.
It's completely implausible for Germany, where illegal guns are extremely hard to acquire due to strict gun control and legal guns are strictly vetted, so mental health challenged won't get them.

So is (((Jens))) a shortened version of the guys name or completely unrelated to his real name?

people (germans) say it's placeholder so...
don't know who to trust man.
truly an orvellian state.

Have they published the weapon he used? If he would have used a handgun, would that make it even less plausible?

I'm sure he could have used a "hunting rifle" or a "hunting shotgun".

It can't be the short name or it can be a placeholder.
Doesn't matter in the end, the press won't report the truth anyway.

>Have they published the weapon he used? If he would have used a handgun, would that make it even less plausible?
Nobody even questioned from where the gun is. It's like
>Yeah, sure your average mental ill German has a gun in his Van.
I think the gun thing wasn't planned, eye witnesses reported the shooting and two men fleeing the scene.

Please don't say it's Muslims
>Please don't say it's Muslims
>Please don't say Please don't say it's Muslims
Muslims

actually we're in a different position

NRW police and Munster especially are ultra leftist places. They care more about damage control right now than helping victims or injured. Have to look to other places for finding the truth of what happened

what is the media coverage like on state run tv? have they brought up the guys ethnicity? If hes white I would assume they would point it out. The longer they go without saying it is a white guy the less likely it is.

They don't mention the ethnicity, they call him "German" without specifying if it means a passport or something else.

State TV is denying a "Islamic background".
I'm convinced, that there was some Turkish/Kurdish deep-state op happening which got out of hand and they are now desperately covering up.

Tweet by state TV:
>suspect had connections with right-wing activism
That literally confirms it's a cover up.

Attached: 1523129338519.jpg (924x1024, 130K)

>please don't find out the truth for yourself we will tell you what's happening!!
Lol this is ridiculous. So when do we cut our loses and just nuke Europe?

>police said it's mental issues, don't be racist, user"
Lol the brainwashing is strong

Attached: 55a.jpg (680x458, 39K)

>zis is georman caustguard, what are you sinking about>

Such bullshit. My university got a "German' exchange student. Coal black from sudan. My university is Jesuit and tries to help these 'migrants'. Nowadays all you need is to show up on dirt claimed by the German government and you are "German".

That or all the Jow Forumsyards that incite hatred 24/7 are creating terrorists like Breivik. The only reason right wing messages are censored is because your practically ISIS. More right wing terrorist attacks that ISIS and it'll only get worse as the pot continues to boil

>I'm your friendly neighbourhood kike, I bring message of (((peace))) and (((enlightenment)))

HALE HIMMLER!!!

Attached: 1523108096563.jpg (445x720, 80K)

>"police said it's mental issues, don't be racist, user"
Shoulda been like
>So you're saying Islam is a mental illness?

>strict gun control

Wednesday night special. Not even a firearm per se. A two inch length of tube, nail, rubber bands and a live cartridge. Purpose built for suicide.

Point being: If you're native German and want to kill yourself, you don't use a gun, because it is the most cumbersome method to kill yourself ever.
Especially when you can visit the next train station, do one step forward and be done with it.

Who chimped out this time and how do we blame white males for it?

Bump

>Its ok, everyone. Don't bother asking questions. Don't do any research. Just listen to us. After all, we're here to help you.

>please don't think for yourselves

LITERALLY FUCKING 1984

Islam has to go? They don’t mix well. Anywhere, ever. But it’s hate speach to even bring up any statistics. Why is race the point where statistical data becomes racist?

>suspect had connections with right-wing activism
probably had a german flag at home or something like that, fucking vile Nazi

moar

germans LOVE Allah, it is their true god, they even sacrifice THEIR OWN citizens to it lmao