!!! BREAKING NEWS !!! UK GOVERNMENT PROVEN TO LIE

RT EXCLUSIVE
‘You can’t decide in 24 hours what type of poison was used’ – 1st OPCW head on UK’s Skripal probe. (VIDEO)

It is impossible to find out what type of nerve agent was used to poison Sergei Skripal and his daughter within a short period of time, t
he first head of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons told RT.
“You can’t decide in 24 hours what type of poison was used and where it comes from,”
Jose Bustani, a Brazilian diplomat and first director-general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), said in an interview with RT.

“Why didn’t they call immediately the OPCW?” Bustani asked.
“And why didn’t the OPCW volunteer to take action, because it’s the role of the organization to go immediately and analyze the victims?”

‘Novichok would have affected many more people’ – former OPCW head (EXCLUSIVE)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=iRONBTkNogY

rt.com/news/423481-opcw-head-novickok-doubt/

Attached: RT-RUSSIA TODAY-EXCLUSIVE STORY.jpg (1280x770, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/
youtube.com/watch?v=JFqu-zA5BrI
rsc.org/AboutUs/News/PressReleases/2006/detectingdeadlynervegas.asp
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-traitors-kick-bucket-sergei-skripal-latest-video-30-pieces-silver-a8243206.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iRONBTkNogY
archive.is/JOghe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure thing, Vlad.

>Breaking news
You think that people don't already know the government lies about literally fucking everything?

at 4:45 Jose Bustani, a Brazilian diplomat and first director-general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
claims that US official threatened safety and life of his children if he din't play the game US want's him to play.

>RT
not saying the Russians did it or didn't do it or it was or wasn't the Brits but RT has a bad track record on this type of stuff.

pic related was the first to virtue signal too, of course, never miss an opportunity too look GOOD™

Attached: queen_of_cucks.jpg (640x480, 47K)

This
Theresa May is like someone trying and failing to start a slow hanclap in an 80s film

RT wins 9 awards, incl 2 golds, at prestigious New York Festivals
Published time: 26 Apr, 2017

RT has bagged nine medals at this year's New York Festivals awards for the world’s best TV and film work.
The channel's series of special reports from Libya and a documentary on the water crisis in India received top prizes.
The RT network was nominated in 18 categories of the prestigious international television and film competition,
and received awards in half of them – two gold, four silver and three bronze.
"Winning at international competitions has become a good tradition for us,” said RT's editor-in-chief, Margarita Simonyan.

More than 50 countries were represented in the programs honored by the 2017 International Television & Film Awards.
RT was competing for the main prizes in more categories than a number of other major international channels, such as the BBC and CNN.

rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/

user, YOU ARE PARANOID BEYOND ANY MEDICAL PSYCHIATRIC HELP.
Give your empty head a good shake, or even smack it against the wall few times to see if you can agitate those 3 brains cells you still have left to start functioning again.

Attached: RT AWARDS-2017.jpg (1024x569, 116K)

All media is compromised and american MSM directly run by the cia

>>Breaking news
>You think that people don't already know the government lies about literally fucking everything?
BREAKING NEWS referring to the video interview with Jose Bustani, a Brazilian diplomat and first director-general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

Sure vladshill

SAGE

Sage the lost souls.

take this according to my instructions:
shove 1/2 of the package into your homosexual ass
and the other 1/2 into your brain cavity

Attached: Preparation-H.jpg (800x567, 145K)

Like typical rotten cowards you are hiding from the TRUTH.

Attached: the-truth-is-no-longer-hidden.png (500x522, 416K)

That is fucked up.

Attached: disgustdoggo.jpg (480x360, 6K)

They operate as a news network with a standard anti-western slant but when Russian interests come in play they reel in any concern for ethics.
youtube.com/watch?v=JFqu-zA5BrI

>rt

kek

and this,

it is obvious that the UK intelligence poisoned them

VERY UGLY GAME PLAYED BT THE US
VERY UGLY

GOD IS WATCHING ALL THIS EVIL AND ONE DAY WILL JUDGE ALL OF IT.

Attached: When God gets angry .jpg (1023x768, 66K)

>RT
not saying they're wrong, they most likely aren't.
The story has changed so many times since it happened, wouldn't surprise me if this is simply to just get Europe to back us up and support us during brexit or something

>Russia Today

Attached: 1511696360108.png (600x600, 361K)

My theory is that Theresa May made a back door deal with the EU that if EU supports her against RUSSIA that she will kill BREXIT in return for their support.
Just three days before the vote at the UN, UN stated that they are absolutely not prepared to support UK and Theresa May
in her accusations against Russia without solid proofs, and suddenly few days laster UN agreed.
Only back door deal in relation to BREXIT could produce such change at the EU/UN.

Attached: Theresa May-NO BREXIT.jpg (1024x614, 114K)

and apply this,

Attached: TRUTH-refuse to see it.jpg (800x555, 79K)

>West lied about Iraq
>West lied about Libya
>West lie about Syria
>RUSSIANS HAVE NO ETHNICS!#!$$$

that's rich coming from UK faggot

Attached: grenfell.jpg (1688x949, 111K)

holy shit are you serious, mind is blown?
who the fuck would have thought that they represent the interests of russia....
every country does that or better said nearly every country tries to outcuck themself to suck americas dick for what ever reason
you see that here too
getting lied to by the media for 24/7 but in the end believing everything what is told about russia without a question

>RT
>News

Attached: 16165565909.jpg (800x536, 43K)

this
everyone hate traitors, even the side who benefit from them

you should start your list from 9/11
or even balkanisation

>everyone hate traitors
>even the side who benefit from them
Whoa calm down there Temujin

Attached: 1506849222329.jpg (604x453, 51K)

>told RT

Attached: 15115406136990.jpg (400x536, 136K)

plus this very important procedure for you,

see this post:

Wow they even bribed a long irrelevant butthurt Brazilian monkey to say nonsense.

It's still total bullshit Russian propaganda.

>3584▶
>

Attached: 1522970255801.jpg (777x725, 619K)

>You can’t decide in 24 hours what type of poison was used
rsc.org/AboutUs/News/PressReleases/2006/detectingdeadlynervegas.asp

Attached: 1494234823524.png (645x773, 253K)

but mah cnn news (or whatever degenerate channel in your shitcountry is)

Attached: bl1.png (1416x1600, 606K)

>no
Stop BULLY RUSSIA GIVE UP GUNS

Attached: 1522286603243.png (354x476, 93K)

>or whatever
retard tries his hand at rhetoric

Attached: 1517624141281.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

But but but we Russkie dindu! How can she slap? We Russkie dindu!

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-traitors-kick-bucket-sergei-skripal-latest-video-30-pieces-silver-a8243206.html

retardnes is in ur DNA ameritard lmao
and now go back eat your mcdonalds and watch your dad getting cucked by jarome boyo
but truth be told i should not be mad at you
not your fault for beeing an american
i know you are slow at thinking sry boyo

Attached: ar.jpg (600x600, 54K)

wash your motuh after sucking dick boyo
it is not polite to talk with a dirty mouth

BREAKING : the Russian living in Germany has posted again

>Meanwhile Achmed strikes again in his van of peace.

holy shit russians living outside of russia
must be difficult to comprehend for your peanut brain cuckboy

Yeah, this is the guy Bolton threatened to murder or something

>RT

Attached: 1523032862342.jpg (794x846, 70K)

was a german but dont worry you're excused
i know you arent able to understand more than three letters

I love RT they have less bias than other stations - give less fucks and when they do have bias it's pretty transparent and not annoying.

As for the KGB guy that got killed? Why is anyone surprised the US government does that shit too.

He's scared.

who wouldnt be
you guys are spreading your dna everywhere lmao

Iraq 1
pic related

Attached: HillAndKnowltonPR.jpg (320x240, 12K)

>independent.co.uk
top kek
>independent
nice one

Russia being framed for sure

>retardnes
>ur

>Jose Bustani, a Brazilian diplomat and first director-general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), said in an interview with RT.
YES !!!
He did.

Attached: John Bolton threatning lives of Jose Bustani's children.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

not my mother language don't care
and now go and play with jarome hes waiting

Of course you can decide in 24 hours. You can do it in one hour.
1) Take sample of nerve agent.
2) Run spectroscopy tests.
3) Analyse results to determine chemical structure.

The difficult part is determining it's source.

how do you know this to be so ?

defending UKucks is like defending Islam and jews at the same time GET your shit together pol

>t. May bitch
No, go fuck yourself

^^^THIS^^^

Attached: THUMB--UP.png (457x480, 40K)

LOL

This thread is awkward and sad. Can anyone make it better by posting poland rapeball?

Attached: 1522922393691.png (391x789, 396K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iRONBTkNogY

‘Novichok would have affected many more people’ – former OPCW head (EXCLUSIVE)

ITT John Bolton threatened this mans family in 2002

>a brazilian intellectual

he's literally white

hi AUSTRIA

Attached: AUSTRIA-Chancellor Sebastian Kurz.jpg (1915x576, 231K)

yeah so am i fucking leaf

So you're saying you're dumb? and by association, so is this man?

Go fuck yourself anti-white scum.

I don't get it

Bong land is a shit stain on the earth and full of socially apathetic mongrells whose death drive is particularly strong.

They are the entente of misery with goimany and s*eden

>novichock
>nerve agent 8000x more powerful than VX
>somehow Skirpal is still alive despite being "poisoned" with it
yeah, I don't believe it at all. this shit is probably going to blow up so hard on the UK, it'll be proven they conducted the attack

my speculation is that the britpaki government bought novichok from some former soviet state, but was double crossed and they got some fake shit, thats why skirpal didn't die and how russia will be able to prove it wasn't them

Attached: 1522960756001.jpg (693x443, 57K)

RT is the most honest large source of news today.

Bump

Femin Virus Info:
>archive.is/JOghe

Attached: 1519897936721.png (2400x2836, 345K)

Attached: INCONCLUSIVE.png (962x1666, 129K)

Attached: WUNDERBAR.png (1580x750, 150K)

FEW DAYS AGO HE TOLD HER TO GO AND FUCK HERSELF WITH THE RUSSIA FAKE STORY WITHOUT THE SOLID PROOF.

may is in shambles

Attached: tip toppy.gif (489x552, 93K)

>may is in shambles

Attached: Theresa May+Boris Johnson-UK PEDO DUO.jpg (1670x562, 374K)

no shit, I knew it from minute 0
ruskies are diifferent kind of evil, anglos want to create war, push EU into it and reap profits
fuck them, I want Russia to go into war against UK, and NATO to conveniently forget about UK entirely

Attached: for you.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

She's a closet communist like Merkel. Whatever the globalist cabal tells her to do, she does.

Attached: tmay.jpg (600x962, 159K)

I feel our leadership has gone bonkers spreading mass hysteria, using Russia to eventually scrap Brexit.

> It's a psyop

Backing Brexit, I will be voting UKIP.

Attached: vote ukip kek.jpg (700x325, 66K)

I would have lost faith in the goverment if I had yours. Paki muslims systematically rape thousands of your undrage white girls isn't important, being called a racist is way worse. I have 0 faith in your country. Shame really, you were a nice country. Day of the rope will come tho. All over Europe. I know it's thd jews that wants to setup the whites against the muslims, but I don't see the problem. Whites are made for killing, we are by far the best at it.

shes the fool in the stadium trying to start a mexican wave, but people think she is just having some kind of siezure, and call the medics

What the fuck america

>, using Russia to eventually scrap Brexit.
AGREED 100%

As they say in germoney, "Inshallah".

says lord of the middle east

Cлышь мaнь, нa пepeкyp cхoди a тo coвceм хyитy нeceшь

Attached: 105322_1.jpg (1200x667, 123K)

lot of shit posts in this thread ^

it's not about killing brexit but about burning bj
also germans and italians not happy, they wanted to lift sanctions
keeping sanctions was us's objective

Хoхлинy зaбыли cпpocить.

>my speculation is that the britpaki government bought novichok from some former soviet state
that was mine, weeks ago, BUT it has very short shelf life. its also a piece of piss to make, and the creator apparently published how ot make strains of it. so its more likely someone concocted it close ot the time of it being used.

It was definately the british government who did this. and they fucked it up, because tories are fucking incompetent AT EVERYTHING. i know exactly what would of gone through the cabinets minds as they were planning this "wow this is going to really make us look good, strengthen our hand, make the public love us, and keep corbyn out". oh how they could not forsee the outcome of their CONSISTENT record of fucking everything up so badly. except this time they cant blame labour, or blame corbyn. they have the bag of shit in their lap, and there is no one left to pass it to.

have no issue believing this, but im going ot need some sources

>I will be voting UKIP.
LOL. nice way to get torys back in

Attached: Some Humble Advice.jpg (375x366, 14K)

Ha пepeкyp пиздyй,oль

Attached: 15224688843940-po.png (585x443, 148K)