How is Hawaiian Baby Woodrose legal?

How?

Attached: hbwr_plant.jpg (459x309, 33K)

cuz flowers.

poppies are legal
morning glory
shroom spores, except ohio, georgia and california.

Ill save you the trouble OP LSA is a waste of time

Gives you nausea.
You have to take a shitload to get visuals.
People don't know how to easily extract LSA.
Common hanging houseplant.
People don't know Mint leaf potentiates the effects.

People don't give a shit because soccer moms aren't yet scared of it.

How is any plant or mushroom illegal?

Eat the seeds and find out. Not exactly a comfortable experience that people would like to partake in often. Laws not required on this.

morning glory has tiny amounts of natural LSD in it, you'd have to eat a ton to feel anything which would probably be enough to poison you as well

You feel like you are dying before the trip kicks in.

Not really worth it.

Like said above, not really that fun of a trip, I took a bunch and ended up having low blood pressure from the vasoconstriction and almost fainted.

I had an intense high and euphoria but nothing visual, followed by my first ever anxiety attack.

One of the best and worse night of my life, still wouldn't recommend because a lot of companies put fungus on it so you don't eat them.

Doesn't help that I had an indigestion during my trip because I didn't know back then I had IBS and was lactose intolerant :^)

The heaviest and most exhausting trip I ever had with barely any visuals.
6 Seeds, chewed.

Wouldn't recommend, but extracting the LSA would be a possibility.

I tripped my dick off on LSA fag.
twice.

Attached: 1522962597285.jpg (681x573, 530K)

Because psycotomimetic drugs are harmful to your health and to society.

you take 9 seeds, husk the shells and wash them. its equivalent to a tab of acid for me.
all psychedelics can give you nausea. I don't get nausea on any psychedelics.

Attached: 1523122940908.png (640x640, 84K)

ok dr. steinberg. I suppose adderall and ambien is fine tho?

Attached: 1523131091462.jpg (564x766, 77K)

I took 12 the other night. Crushed them in a pestle and motor and put them in gel caps.

No visuals, all head space. I'll try extracting it.

Morning Glory is not Hawaiian Baby Woodrose.
But Ive heard good stories about Morning Glory extractions.

I had good trips that were almost exactly like lsd, totally jacked, but its a bit on the wild side Ill admit. LSD is more gentle. shrooms are the best but the wildest.

Attached: 1523131426467.jpg (1571x1428, 691K)

It's just a plant desu, don't you like nature?

depends on the genetics and amount of lsa. personally i think lsa is better than acid if you get it right.

its definitely a potent seed and easier to extract than say mescaline from cactus.

Attached: wwwww.gif (220x220, 175K)

I'll be honest. One time i had an LSA trip that blew all the others out of the water and I can only compare it with the times I did DMT.

A long time ago i took about 400 morning glory seeds in a taco and downed it with mint cinnamon tea and a bowl.

I head the cicadas screaming and their screaming slowly morphed into sounds of an orgy of men and women screaming in absolute ecstasy the likes of which you've probably never heard in your entire life.
I was completely assaulted by all encapsulating visuals.
The visuals were humanoid figures all connected in an erotic spinning galaxy like vortex with things shooting in between them all the visuals fluctuated in intensity.

I was in awe. For I don't know how long I sat and stared at this moving image while my mind was racing with thoughts of everything from "I've gone and completely broken my mind." to extremely fast dreamlike sequences of the most ridiculous circumstances that would play themselves out and all go down in my head in a matter of seconds.

Coming down I saw frogs climbing on the walls. fading in and out of vision in time with screaming cicadas in the background.

That was years ago.

WEW LAD!
W
E
W

L
A
D
!

Attached: 893779ecb148831a008b5747035ec9a1ae230342a692370877cd2068c7418b12.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Because LSA only causes light sensitivity lol

HOLY FUCK . I need some friends to do shit like this with . I Just don't do drugs alone cause I end up just getting all paranoid and weird but dam that sounds fun

the jew fears the LSA, it would appear.
interesting.

Attached: hawaiian_baby_woodrose-e1447170531584.jpg (600x449, 87K)

I Almost never trip with other people because the person i'm tripping with inevitably ends up being way inexperienced and I have to trip sit them.

I trip alone even when i think i'm dying because 99% of the time I'm fine.

big pharma lobby fags

theres some morning glory growing in my back yard, it grows like weeds here.

Attached: Eu5W.gif (500x300, 808K)