AMERICA DO YOU REGRET KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS INCLUDING CHILDREN in VIETNAM and JAPAN

Or you are so barbaric and savage that you will gladly do it again just to make a dollar or few.
How deep is the evil embedded in your DNA, America?

Attached: Liberty ashemed .jpg (768x768, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/423486-helicopter-crash-kentucky-pilots-killed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We do it for fun kike, trust us your day is coming. Stop thinking of shekels all the time it makes you glow.

Attached: DontMessWithWP.png (1238x1056, 549K)

>Japan
>regret
Didn't finish the job, not enough nukes.

The atomic bombings were justified, and I say this as a former weeb. Can't say the same for the rest of the actions, however.

what can I say, war’s a bitch

No. My grandpa served in Vietnam. I did a tour in Iraq. I only have 1 confirmed kill, but I would gladly kill more. Even women and children. If we weren’t moderated, I would also collect their fingers as trophies.

Enemies who do not bend the knee get what they deserve.

>Even women and children.
MANY IN THE WORLD WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT HAPPEN TO AMERICANS, TRUST ME.
YOU HAVE SO MANY ENEMIES AROUND THE WORLD THAT IS SICKENING.

YOUR DAYS OF REVENGE ARE COMING. SOON.
YOUR TEARS WILL BE SWEET NECTAR FOR OTHERS TO WATCH.

>do you regret something you didn't do and that was done before you were even born

Watch that edge there m8

IT'S CALLED GENERATIONAL CURSE, user

he is that tough American who would piss and shit himself if nigger puts a fake plastic gun into his fat face, LOL

>I only have 1 confirmed kill
why did you killed your fellow American,
for a hamburger ?
'FUCK you people are so greedy.

Attached: THUMB-DOWN.png (457x480, 35K)

What about the millions of Native Americans OP? Also I’m not responsible for the actions of my forefathers.

This is one weak ass thread. Here comes the Jew posting about the ebils of America. The Marxist Jews, who killed a hundred million this last century. Oh, I feel real bad now. I can not look myself in the mirror. Whatever will I do? I know, maybe put up a wall, and kick you fuckers out.

huuurrrrrr its gud to kill de shitskins and mudslims

Attached: 132847670632.png (1277x556, 260K)

It was just a prank bro...

>regret
>killing
>gooks
Nah, though I do regret that we killed Nips. We should have joined them and Hitler and genocided the soulless chinks in Chyna.

Attached: 1521224164267.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Go back to watching your tentacle open you fucking jap

Less people died because of it, hitler could have stopped the war but he never wanted to use the atom bomb.

Human life is cheap.

they were just collateral damage

REMEMBER THAT THIS BOARD Jow Forums IS OWNED BY A JAP.
YOU STUPID AMERICAN FAT FACE

Attached: !-4..jpg (800x480, 26K)

I regret the fact that we nuke Japan twice.
It should have been Germany instead.
Just look at the difference those bombs made in Japan and tell me I'm wrong.

In a war zone there are no civilians, women or children.
Everyone is a combatant.

nope lolololol

The nuclear attack was the most humane thing we could have done. Not only would more people die in an invasion but the soviets would have been involved.

We are the product of europe. We are evil incarnate. Pray our supression field never fails.

No, because being dead is literally better than being a Vietnamese farmer in the 60's.

>something that happened in the 40’s and 60’s concerns me

Attached: 54A63685-8771-4EB9-B82B-FAD2CB0C444B.jpg (306x306, 31K)

Does Japan admit fault for attacking the US first? Does Japan regret the Bataan march, Nanking or use of chemical weapons on prisoners? No? Then fuck you.

it will happen to AMERICA VERY SOON.
YOU WILL BE SHITTING YOUR PANTS LIKE A SQUALLING PIG.
LMAO

Why would I? Do you think millennial Vietnamese or Japanese give two squirts of piss?

Dont worry its just traitor deep.
Also look up bell corp.

Attached: 1522976667483.jpg (842x704, 364K)

You think I give a fuck what happens to me or this nation?That ship sailed long ago.

Attached: E4789D9D-6D49-4FD0-9086-997AB64CC6D8.jpg (267x189, 15K)

Who are you quoting?

>You think I give a fuck what happens to me or this nation?That ship sailed long ago.
LOL, speaking like a typical coward, LMAO

Yo mama

Attached: 3A5D16B8-3175-4E63-9FC4-3823A348D473.png (500x956, 191K)

Well, I didn’t do it, but no, I don’t regret it. Japan is a reasonably successful country thanks to us burning down most of their major cities.
Also, fuck commies.

I didn't kill anyone, faggot.

im sure you would liberal

And this exactly why I didn't give a shit about shooting brown people in the desert. You don't actually want to improve yourselves you just want to be petty

>calls me a coward
>doesn’t have the nuts to his real flag
You talk like a bitch and your shits all retarded.

Attached: 1EDF066E-EF13-4145-8519-EF4AE6DA252B.jpg (250x238, 27K)

>how many...?
ALL OF THEM

Attached: 1505756913182.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Woe to the vanquished
Japan attacked us, if it wasn't for us the Japanese would have killed and rapes millions more "innocent" asians
I don't regret any of it, why should we? Our ww2 conquest in the Pacific ensure our safety in West coast from any attack.

Vietnam is less justifiable but after ww2 we were put in the position of having to save the world from communism which undoubtedly has been killed more people. We had to stand up to communism although I will admit Vietnam could have been handled better.

My only wish is that America enters war with China and rapes their country. The blood from the massacred Japanese will be washed from americas conscience with the screams of filthy Chinese.

Yeah, ask the Chinese, Koreans and other people in and around the Pacific Rim about their experiences with the Japanese at that time - Japan (and the world) is fortunate that we left Kyoto intact and spared the main islands from invasion.

If I were American, oh boi I would say daily that I do not feel sorry for any of the deaths caused by my ancestors and I would say that I would do it again.

but no, I'm a taco.

fuck you biatch

Attached: heilhitler.jpg (461x750, 77K)

sooner or later someone will burn down all masonic lodges . masonnerie is crime

Attached: Sonne.png (3840x2160, 104K)

You realize nationalist China was our ally before the communist take over right?
They were our ally during the 2nd world War and we lost them before the Korean War.
Of course you don't because you are a brainlet.

We’d probably attack russia before we ever attack china, pretty sad really.

Attached: 94DCBA14-A5A6-4D1B-BBBE-0F5373667C3A.jpg (655x527, 61K)

shut up

Attached: 20180330_190225.jpg (442x472, 30K)

JUST FOR YOU user

MEME FLAGS TRIGGERED WHINING FAGGS. lmao
you are the massive pussy here.
you are crying, Mommy he is hiding his real flag from me, I 'm butthurt now,Mommy help me now, Mommy

Ignore the fucking flags, don't pay fucking attention to them, your experience will be much smoother here.
How many anons have flags from some fucking shitholes yet they are actually in the USA, or the other way around.
Don't let this bother you and stop attacking others about it, because you will always look like a fool doing that.
And the user with a meme flag laughs at you and likes the fact that you got fucking triggered.

Who the fuck cares what flag user uses.
Read his fucking post and agree with it or disagree with it.
Don't be bunch of little menstruating girl pussies getting triggered about flags.

Do you think anons always have real geographical flags, they use fucking PROXIES and their flag many times means fucking shit.

GROW THE FUCK UP and stop whining you bloody bitches.

Attached: crying faggot.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

I'm pretty sure the war was over in the west by the time the bomb was developed

No.

eines Tages werden wir euch in Auschwitz hinter Stacheldarht sehen -gemeinsam mit den juden und den freimaurern .

It's hard to blame them entirely for attacking the United states. We were putting so many sanctions on them that it was crippling them they thought a quick strike to pearl Harbor would incapacite the United states power in the Pacific and we should sue for peace. We got lucky that day because I think all our carriers were out at sea.

>actually typed an entire paragraph
>this butthurt
You must be a woman

Attached: 548CB85B-169B-4633-A95D-97FE1C7688EF.gif (250x201, 104K)

Pearl Harbor could have lengthened the war in the Pacific drastically had we not been lucky that day.

No, well worth it though. They probably would have done the same if they had the means, you'd be really fucking naive to think otherwise.

I'M ANCIENT

Attached: pure and clean .jpg (1600x1200, 608K)

Anymore larps you wanna throw at me with caps lock?

Attached: D66C0FD3-F588-4CD5-A054-EDD06BA7A8E3.gif (370x269, 77K)

and it was started by a white guy you sperg
a ford truck wouldn't suddenly become japanese if some nip bought it

I've never killed anyone, you collectivist faggot.

Attached: 1499353607778.jpg (250x238, 42K)

Regret? No.
Wish it didn't have to happen. Yes.
Would we kill every non american child on the planet in order to save one american life? You better fucking believe it.

Two US military killed in Kentucky helicopter crash – army.

LOL, EVERY FUCKING DAY, LMAO
The US Army says a military helicopter crash killed two troops at the Fort Campbell training grounds in Kentucky late Friday.

rt.com/usa/423486-helicopter-crash-kentucky-pilots-killed/

Attached: RT-RUSSIA TODAY.4.jpg (1280x770, 342K)

I didn't do any of that. Blame the deep state and shadow government for starting a draft to go over there and have average guys go and do (((their))) dirty work.

Are you implying we don't assassinate kids everyday with drone strikes?

This except I am actively glad those gooks are dead.

Attached: damnson.jpg (666x856, 99K)

I only care for what they did in WWII against the Germans, every other war crime is just whatever.

Wedding parties

Meh

Attached: 688503FE-80AD-4FC9-9E99-FD2A5EBEAEA1.gif (500x288, 2.23M)

The good times never ended

Attached: Obamadrone.jpg (768x768, 94K)

Attached: 1515719902367.jpg (1024x1024, 248K)

>Always australian
We should have let them colonize your island of gunless cuckolds

Justified has nothing to do with it, it was war, there is no justified.

Nukes were unnecessary.

>Lucky
(((They))) knew it was coming and let Americans die so America had an excuse to enter WW2