Why do women do this?

nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12027484

What is the psychology behind women getting these heinous tattoos?
Were they abused or something?

They all have that same look: white or grey or black dyed hair, piercings everywhere, same strange kardashian-esque makeup style.

Attached: ink whores.jpg (620x930, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LucBJuwDbkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>women get ugly tattoos
>men keep giving them attention after they get them
hmmm, i wonder why they do it

Oh look another something something women thread. Shocking

Attached: 1499540652957.png (785x757, 53K)

I like it. Think about it, in 20 years these women will be branded for life as total Jamal-beaten torn down disgusting thots.

Just imagine seeing one of these hambeast clown looking cunts in a dive bar slurping down a rum and coke with facial tats and no hair, it will be fucking hilarious.

Don't ruin a future funny thing bud.

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (197x190, 53K)

celtic and germanic tribes were tattooing themselves since prehistory, it's to scare their enemies in battle.

Attention. Also bear in mind that New Zealand women are officially the most promiscuous women on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=LucBJuwDbkE

1. They get attention
2. They have nothing that "distiguishes" them so they get tattoos because it's "artsy", "cool", and the tattoo artists gives a discount because he can be by tits for a few hours.
3. They're fucking stupid.

It'll be worse because men will prefer fucking dolls, let alone robots, over them.

That's far different from the modern rise in tattooing. A tattooed woman isn't scary. She can induce a sort of "fuck and punish me daddy" sort of aura. But that's it.

Because they know theyre ugly and think it increases sex appeal, same reason women get piercings. To attract mates or keep people from looking at their guts, double chins etc

It's their way of signalling to us that they're a cum dumpster. Use that information as you prefer.

>It'll be worse because men will prefer fucking dolls, let alone robots, over them.

This, honestly if I wanted a fully "tatted up" women, that's a tomboy I would just date a guy and say fuck it.

I want to make the excuse "well, they have been brainwashed by the media, but at this point if someone asks me how their new piercings or tattoos look I ignore it and move on with my life.

KEK

Many are disgusting whores indeed my friend.

>tomboy
literally nothing wrong with dating someone that has the same interests as you

Because they're 'not like other girls' and think this garbage makes them unique

A lot of men, maybe even most men, want a partner who is feminine. Somehow women thought acting "feminine" was some patriarchal trick and thought dressing and acting like men was cool and attractive.

The delicious caramel salt will flow when instead of building artificial partners (like men), they whine and complain...like women.

1 post by this id faggots
There's a more important thread on the Catalog right now being slid
sage

Attached: sage2.jpg (800x331, 52K)

The nose rings, the tattoos, the colored hair, all of these are warning signals. We're going through a new stage of natural selection. Don't freak about it. Just let the chips fall where they may, and be a good influence on the women around you.

Attached: 1499907851240.jpg (1424x2048, 415K)

user, they are not like most girls. And you can't have them, virgin.

>What is the psychology behind women getting these heinous tattoos?
Possibly something about sustained low level pain? It takes days to weeks to get those complex tattoos done, presumably it hurts a bit.

Who cares. Just fuck em in the mouth

girls with lots of tattoos tend to be good in the bed

nothing else really to say about them apart from that, in my experience

Tattoos get them attention from interesting men. Even being dicked by unemployed dug addict who is interesting is better than a relationship with boring safe beta to most women.

They're ashamed of their bodies, and can't stand seeing themselves naturally nude. So, they cover themselves up on a permanent basis.

>heinous
wow where did you learn that big word inbred retard

That’s hard to imagine, considering the whores I’ve met here.

left is a trap right?

>heinous tattoos
holy fuck dude, people get tattoos. it's a thing. men do it too.

No, the fucking forcing of traps online has seriously made a generation of men forget that ugly and weird looking women even exist.

Don't mix with people especially women below your class.

Why do you care OP? Is this what you are into? Going around looking for stuff to get worked up over just like sjw retards? Do this board a favor. Turn 360 degrees and walk off a cliff you insufferable fucking faggot.