Ireland is no longer a country of green and orange it's a rainbow of colours and identities...

Ireland is no longer a country of green and orange it's a rainbow of colours and identities. Everyone has a place in a new and united Ireland.

twitter.com/danzer_82/status/981875086482436101

Attached: Capture.png (574x405, 56K)

yeah move the whole country into the shit ditch of multiculti crap stupid fucking cocksuckers

Yeah lets be like fucking bongistan, the same fucker we fought against a couple decades ago

israel should follow irelands lead.

Attached: Please check.jpg (300x545, 41K)

Attached: 1523031528196.gif (800x800, 1.92M)

I unironically wish I could personally hang people like this

Why oh why couldn't the IRA have stuck to its original nationalist principles rather than splintering off into Marxist trash

Where the fuck do people get the idea that importing legions of 3rd worlders is "moving forward"

Attached: 2323.jpg (1231x794, 148K)

Yeah sure, try to have an orange march in Dublin and see how tolerant your new United Ireland is. A United Ireland will mean a return of the ‘troubles’ with both sides back to killing each other.

Sinn Fein needs to get with the times. What is there answer to a Pajeet faggot leader. Perhaps a transexual black woman?

Attached: trudeau-ireland.jpg (854x570, 73K)

What a relief it must be for Ireland to rise above its ancient resentments and become Brazil.

Fuck off burgermutt

Before I left Ireland 5 years ago nobody ever talked about how we where taking in way too many Africans and if you brought it to you where a rascist. Everyone was too busy getting pissed all the time. I hope people wake up before it's too late.

Ulster are fucking British bitches anyway, United Ireland would mean burn them all.
Tiocfaidh àr là

Attached: 1280x720-Pa6.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

Jesus Christ, it really is every. Single. White. Country.

>kill loads of people in the name of splitting off to start your own meme country to LARP as special snowflake Leprauchans without being judged by the eternal anglo
>upon success immediately start bleating that your new country has no unique identity and is a multicultural shithole just like the country you just left

What did the perfidious Fenians mean by this?

>Fight for independence
>Then proceed to welcome the entire world in

What did they mean by this? Too much whiskey.

and nothing of value was lost

Attached: irish.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

>suprised commie potato niggers continue to act like commie potato niggers

Their fight for indipendence was run by commies. The ira was the militant arm of their socialiat party.

Because getting rid of Whites will make the world a better place in their eyes.

The Irish have always been niggers as Conner McGregor recently proved, and I don't give a shit what color nigger inhabits their foul scrap of land. Bring on the Irish diversity I say.

Saddens me desu.

Oi Frenchie. Enjoy being enriched. Meanwhile Ulster is whitest country in Western Europe. Bye bye France, bye bye Frenchie!

OK future pajeet. Keep in mind you bow to Londonistan. Only a matter of time before you lick brown feet.

Attached: UKdemographics.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

Sorry Frenchie, That's the UK. It's biased. England is far more diverse than the other 3 countries. I could understand if you were speaking to An English man, and I have to say I'm sad to see the direction of that country. But it makes no sense to compare it to The Last Bastion Of Hope. The six Counties remain strong.

You know what to do Shameus

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 13K)

>spend a century fighting and dying for your independence
>get cucked out of existence by homosexualis and liberals

Attached: 1492862914723.jpg (250x162, 7K)

And yet you remain protestant unionists, thus betraying your ancestors, their culture and their religion. If - no, when - diversity comes to you, you'll become a Sweden-tier cucked country.

Attached: 4-things-everyone-hates-british-ulster-1207249.png (500x524, 101K)

>
Look into a guy called Kalergi and his beliefs, he was behind the EU. Once you look into what he believed, the EU, the Frankfurt school, and state of the west today, it should all fall into place for you.

Heart breaking

Looks like the red haired people will go extinct just like the blondes
So sad. Soon the world will be exclusively black on brown

extra diverse, just like i like it.

The replies at least are heartwarming stuff