Will Ferrell channels Pizzagate and performs satanic ritual mockup on live TV

youtube.com/watch?v=N-VoCCp-zUg
>DAH BOO 77 HERE

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: Capture3.png (1677x773, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
youtube.com/watch?v=UmLGaJ-oodg
hooktube.com/watch?v=N-VoCCp-zUg
youtube.com/watch?v=_hPp4dgmrc8
youtu.be/dZAQNo9bXwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course, they have to make it a joke or people will take it seriously, right shitblue?

(((they))) know their impending doom has arrived.

That's the point. Why are you calling me a shill?

i went to high school in west orange, NJ with chris gethard lmao
kid was always talking about shit that i considered whacked out conspiracy theories until i came on pol. hes definitely "red pilled." he was talking about high level pedophilia decades before pizzagate
cant believe chris get-hard has his own show and will farrell is a guest

Then why is he LARP'ing around as a Satanist? Is he trying to wake people up to this shit? What are you on about?

honestly cant call it.
on one hand, he could be trying to subtly help expose it. if his attitude has not changed since high school i would bet on that.
on the other hand, he was this quiet nerdy loner that apparently has achieved some level of fame. he would be an easy target to bring into that world.
given the demographics of the area theres a good chance he is of jewish descent

yeah can't tell if this is an expose being subtle or a distraction will ferrell has been at those pedo orgy dinner parties but did he get invited to the back rooms is the real question.
So I lean towards the latter.

but theres the chance he didn't get into all that shit and was only scouted and is exposing it.

lady gaga on the other hand is obviously involved with it as is miley cyrus theres an obvious difference there.

just to clarify miley cyrus is actually dead I just forget her dopplegangers real name.

just finished watching the video this is for sure an initiation of sorts. why it was public i dont know

initiations are usually top-tier secret events so its really confusing seems like he wants out or is exposing it.
Cause logically membership is secret?

bingo

Yeah they may have flipped him, look at david brock. He was a Republican attacking Hillary and now he runs shareblue

lol can't believe I watched 14 minutes of that you guys are retarted. A literal Who and Dickhead Will Feral creating the worst TV possible. b b but Will Feral knows the Spirit Cooker. Lol get fucked they were doing a satirical skit that sucked balls

pizza is usually cut into 8 slices
360/8 = 45
4 and 5 makes 9

to desensitize the masses to the normies to it, so when anons like us try to the blow the whistle, they can revert to the whole "lol crazy tinhatter, they're comedians, it's a joke, it's art, hahaha"

In other words, they know their time is up.

can we get a link to just the sketch instead of a faggot youtuber voiceover looking for shekels? thanks

Someone post pic of him at spirit cooking

Attached: franco-gold.jpg (500x425, 71K)

>calling it art is part of the coverup

THIS IS NOT ART
INCREASE THE NUMBERS

Hi James Alefantis

This. This. 100% this.

Win souls to Christ

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: Are you ready_.gif (280x210, 34K)

Attached: Will+Ferrell+2011+MOCA+Gala+Artist+Life+Manifesto+lAtRweCWTJvl.jpg (594x406, 95K)

will ferrel has actually been to spirit cooking events, there were pictures of him at that abramovic hollywood cake eating thing

>DAH BOO 77 HERE

hahahaha
his voice always cracks me up
wonder if he's scared of his own shadow

ending chem trails and flouride, great way to ruin the vid....intentionally

chemtrails are real
and flouride is bad for you

not my fault you're uninformed
deal with it

He eats redpills for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'd be scared too.

(((They))) are trying their hardest to normalize it.
(((They))) want to delay DOTR.

Exactly. Trump getting elected and the wikileaks/pizzagate revelations have them shaking in their boots. Displaying a version of their secret rituals with the intent on normalizing it to cover up their tracks is an incredibly bold move on their part, because there's such a high potential that it could backfire on them in a huge way. This is how we know that they're demise is close at hand.

Will Ferrel attends spirit-cooking dinner.

Attached: spiritcooking666.jpg_large.jpg (594x406, 66K)

Another one.

Attached: spiritferrel.jpg (594x355, 50K)

Yup.
youtube.com/watch?v=UmLGaJ-oodg

Creepy fucks. I knew there was something very "off" about Hollywood and celebrities in general, every since I was a small child. Just couldn't put my finger on it until now.

excuse the typos, i've been making them all over the place in this thread

what the fuck is this shit

That explains it. They all hang.

Pizzagate. That they tried to say was not real.

hooktube.com/watch?v=N-VoCCp-zUg

"Spirit Cooking Dinner" is that what they called it? I mean it obviously looks "spirit cooking" related, has the aesthetic. But, what did they formally call this dinner?

youtube.com/watch?v=_hPp4dgmrc8

I love will ferrel

>lel funny comedy man
Wtf, I love Will Ferrel now!

Well put.
This is their death rattle, it will only get worse and more ridiculous for a little longer...

Im just worried, Ive seen psychopaths confront the mortality of their approaching egodeath and its not pretty

Thanks

Attached: 1522993214465.jpg (643x556, 312K)

>image

Why must pepe/kek be defiled in this way? He is a symbol of light, and hope.

Why is dahboo referenced here? Just making fun of him or what?

boomers were a mistake

Why use the modern buzzword "spirit cooking" instead of referring to biblical terms?
Every time you read the terms "burnt offering" it's referring to some form of this. Namely barbeques dedicated to lesser gods and images.
A: Paul says not to judge those who eat at sacrificial tables. It's a matter of personal consience.
B: Wouldn't it make for a more vibrant indictment to link modern satanism to ancient idol worship?

Or does likening it to OT practice make y'all uncomfortable?

>they were doing a satirical skit
"All the world is a stage", you dumb Commie faggot.

Attached: hollywood scientology vs Aleister Crowley ritual franco jews spirit cooking.jpg (546x1265, 560K)

Attached: 1296388582675.jpg (311x311, 82K)

Moloch is that you?

>Why use the modern buzzword "spirit cooking" instead of referring to biblical terms?
Because it's not biblical alone. Theosophy includes Zoroastian, Buddhism... They see often describe themselves as the real Christians. You have to think outside the box on this. It's better called Transhumanism and occult "science".

They believe Satan is bad too if you really want to get down to it. They just think Satan is the Old Testement god.

t. Gnosticism

Attached: boomer cuck face.png (715x625, 627K)

humor is lost on autists

>what the fuck is this shit
Shut up, goy. No one said you could know.

Attached: crowley pedo sex cult australia-vert.jpg (1366x4505, 1.55M)

>Wtf, I love Will Ferrel now!

He's good in movies, i never actually ever knew what he did in his personal life.

God damn. They've everywhere within the west in high places. Hopefully US throwing the hammer down on the pizza gang will mean they get stamped out from other countries too.

>humor is lost on autists
So funny

Attached: crowly pedo magic 34 brits.jpg (1480x3160, 1.52M)

Checked

>egodeath
That's why they spirit cook, stupid. Ego is your friend because real self reflection and critizism is necessary. See Allan Watts if you want real redpills. Especially the video on gnosis and trickery...

Attached: death allan watts immortality.jpg (1760x1202, 187K)

>Hopefully US throwing the hammer down on the pizza gang will mean they get stamped out from other countries too.
They've been around since the 1850s at least. It's going to take rightwing death squads to stop this.

Attached: elija wood pedo hollywood 344 hobbit.jpg (788x755, 97K)

youtu.be/dZAQNo9bXwI

Remind you of something?

>pizza is usually cut into 8 slices
>360/8 = 45
>4 and 5 makes 9
So?

Attached: 666 pyramid star.jpg (1454x1700, 378K)

Fucks sake it's all of them

Nice digits, and yes. The order that backs them has been around since the first Rothschild. It will take a movement epic in size to stop them, being led by a man known for thinking big.

Attached: Trump.png (494x533, 220K)

Attached: firefox_2018-04-07_03-01-30.png (965x625, 218K)

((Ferrell)) has been compromised long ago, he's been telling you thru jokes for a while now.

youtu.be/BiqMWfvFFkc

The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666

Naked cannabalism on Epstein's Island.

Attached: firefox_2018-04-07_03-21-02~4.png (249x233, 106K)

Attached: firefox_2018-04-07_03-01-30~4.png (175x126, 34K)

Here is the deep level breakdown. It's not for the unitiated though.

>8ch.
>net/pol/res/11457814.
>htm
>l

Attached: 1517151789977.gif (304x380, 1.99M)

>The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666
Hmmm, I'm starting think they are lying about this kind of stuff to push the meme. Go to thread and see what you think Check out thread. Big redpills.

Attached: sabat jews messiah satan.jpg (600x648, 126K)

>Naked cannabalism on Epstein's Island.
That doesn't exist anymore, goy. Forget it ever happened.

Attached: pedo island epstien fake earthquake evidence gone.jpg (320x823, 169K)

>to desensitize the masses to the normies to it, so when anons like us try to the blow the whistle, they can revert to the whole "lol crazy tinhatter, they're comedians, it's a joke, it's art, hahaha"
It's known as "well poisening" by the CIA

Attached: jews alex jones.jpg (720x576, 68K)

your leaders will not be able to walk down the street kiddo

Checked as fuck

George Soros wrote aboit this in the 80s he called it 'reflexivity' but its just malicious praxeology and Hegelian dialectic.

Thats why the last few weeks shills keep pushing Trump/Epstein connections and trying to say Trumps pedo. Its pre suasion. They know that if Trump goes public with pedogate, normies will have heard Trump rumors first, and think Trump is deflecting. They are pre deflecting.

Same with pizza and cue. Comedy central did a video mocking cueanons, so normies will think its bullshit. No normal person wants to believe this is true, so they will take a psychological copout if they can.

>'reflexivity'
hmm. I'll look into that.

Attached: hegel dialectic 2.png (960x639, 282K)

Reminder to save any news you see about anything possibly related. They slip up often and try to go back quickly to delete shit.

That doesn't look like Epstein's Island at all. I think that image is from last year.

Well the earthquake thing happened and someone said they were blowing up his tunnels. I don't know.

Hegelian dialectic works like this:

When I was 9 I found my parents drug stash and they found out and punished me severely. They didnt admit I was punished for that, they made up something else. For the next ten years my father accused me of doing drugs (projection) even as a kid with no friends stuck in the middle of the woods, I was accused of things I didnt do, by the person who was doing it.
Eventually, I got sick of it, I was straight edge all through my teens, but I figured everyone else does it, Im getting accused and punished anyway, mind as well do it.
And I started smoking weed, and its been medically helpful in a lot of ways, I just hate the culture.

Basically my father Hegeled me into smoking weed, when I probably never would have. Funny enough, the accusations and psychodrama went down once I was actually doing what he "wanted" me to do.

Ive seen this happen where a guy is paranoid about his girl cheating and keeps accusing her and then she does it cause she sick of the suspicion.

Like when Jews whine about antisemitism so much, it actually causes antisemitism. They want victim status and guilt fuel.

>Like when Jews whine about antisemitism so much, it actually causes antisemitism. They want victim status and guilt fuel.

Attached: antisemitism zionism 101.jpg (450x362, 42K)

bump

who pushed the auto-s.a.g.e button on this thread?

Checked and wtf is that they did an aleister Crowley ritual where Franco was the vessel? Fuck that means he literally allowed himself to be possessed.

>Fuck that means he literally allowed himself to be possessed.
Possesed by cock.

bump

Yes and isn't this also the reason also for the illuminati ceremony avocado ad (in 2017's superbowl) and the recent taco bell ad.

notice how they are talking about building viewership? INCREASE THE NUMERS!

this is blatantly obvious. black magic is commonly used to create portals and to entice views into watching their shows. why do you think so many people go crazy for some figures?

>Like when Jews whine about antisemitism so much, it actually causes antisemitism. They want victim status and guilt fuel.

Aye.

Attached: Herzl.jpg (686x515, 133K)

He's about to get outed by #metoo as well he's shitting bricks

What the fuck

The cocky fucks keep rubbing it in everyone's face like they're untouchable.

That happened already. He got a free pass

kek. Fuckers. I'll go look for it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 9.27.17 PM.png (1440x900, 1001K)

bump

>this was a SNL skit, goys!

These people are vile disgusting creatures. Are they trying to normalize this?

Attached: AltMiloBlood3.png (640x427, 157K)

pizzaniggers are back
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
ZERO ARRESTS
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
PIZZAFAGGOTS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
posting with geoloc for max butthurt

fugggg

I think he's just unfunny lol