Could someone make her tits about 50% bigger?

Could someone make her tits about 50% bigger?

Attached: 97.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Tried

Attached: bigger.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Wow, they look very nice but would you be able to make them a little wider? Thanks again!

I would like to see a dragon sucking on her breasts

Attached: bigger2.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

with milk squirting out

any other attempts coming in here? i would like to see a few different ones

I like the idea of the dragon.

bump

Oh great another weird fetish

You talking about the slightly bigger tits or the dragons sucking on them?

bump

dragons please

bump

bump

bump

bump

Attached: 38A1DE34-D4C8-488D-A19E-9A4250079A9B.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

Png with transparency

Attached: F81D55D7-CFB2-44A2-A93A-E0E969902383.png (1920x1080, 645K)

Wow, really impressive my dude, easily the best one I've seen so far, nice work!

BTaco6.deviantart.com

Oh shit, are you the original artist for this? I did notice the little watermark on the bottom. If you are, I'd love to see more like this from you! It's honestly one of the best morphs I've seen. I also really appreciate how you increase the size of the upper torso and shoulders to compensate for the increase in tit size.

Once again, incredible work here A+ in my book

bump in hopes of a response

Yes that’s me. Thanks for kind words and recognition. Are you wanting more Daenerys?
If you’re op, where did you find the pic? cause it looks like someone erased my watermark as unnoticeable as it was.

I am OP and I saw this on here yesterday, saved the image and made this thread earlier. I wasn't aware that there was a version with a watermark on it until you posted your latest image in here, as you said, it's barely noticeable so I'm surprised anyone would remove it anyway

In terms of characters I would like to see, I would absolutely love to see more Daenerys with tits roughly the size you posted in here if you don't mind doing them that size, they truly are beautiful, I really mean it when I say it.

Other than her, I'd love to see anyone on this list but please don't feel like I'm making demands or anything like that, it's just something I would like to see if possible.

Here's the list but some of them are getting older now so photos of them when they were younger would be preferable if possible:

Emma Stone
Scarlett Johansson
Angelina Jolie
Emma Watson
Miley Cyrus
Margot Robbie

bump

bump in hopes of a response

Go to my deviantart
And my discord.gg/qyqsBsY