What's her endgame for Germany?

What's her endgame for Germany?

Attached: Angela Merkel.jpg (2048x1644, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgFmrQkG3lY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Refugees

Attached: 857326784654.jpg (2763x2520, 2.13M)

Profit

Police state.

staying in power
and pleasing her jewish overlords

One world govt with her being the technocrat in charge of turning the dials back and forth

Top of the pyramid doesn't care what color the people are at the bottom. They need breeders.

making sure another Hitler can never rise again

volkstod

Total destruction of the German people and their way of life

Serve fedidwgugl

Attached: merkelha.jpg (2000x1125, 458K)

Pull West Germany down to the same level as East Germany. Only then will true unification be achieved.

That's not an endgame.

She's already rich.

Germans are already pussies.

Attached: merkelcreased.jpg (1600x1065, 229K)

She’s established the new Caliphate.

United States of Europe

United States of Europa.

Finely Europe will be united as one nation following one goal.

In to the deepest depths and the highest highs we will conquer. the 21 century is the age of Europa. The cradle of democracy and the white race will finely take its rightful place and usher in a new age for mankind.

we will colonize the oceans and the stars.
the future will be glorious!

While the rest of this shit riden place called earth will burn to ground by its squabble, hate and nonunion.

Europa will be margin for all and every one.

Holy Iberian Empire

Honestly fuck you, disgusting shitskin. Show your fucking geoflag. No way in hell a EVROPEAN, would say such disgusting and inconcievable bullshit.

> this is you

Attached: this is you.jpg (219x230, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jgFmrQkG3lY

no more Germany

to rid the world of Aryan blood.

wtf I love merkel now!?!?!?!

Attached: germany-election_62717d90-a0d5-11e7-ba2d-20fa1b34073f.jpg (960x540, 41K)

Wrong. Mass immigration and "diversification" of Europe using Muslims/Africans is her endgame.

Be sure to KYS.

Attached: 98347598734985.png (969x5458, 2.07M)

Lol, fourth time elected, nazis getting btfo of their own homeland.

Attached: 1510463697365.png (957x751, 39K)

and i am your father, so fucking what nigger. get back in line or I rape you like i rape your sister every night.

I rape you any ways I have to get rid of aiz.

Multiethnic society. She once told a journalist her most favorite book, it was pro-multicultural propaganda. Her policies are consistent with that.

Attached: merkelThumbs.jpg (1000x563, 36K)

Fuck with me, nigger. And I´ll fuck your tribe.

Attached: Iberian SuperGod.jpg (480x360, 23K)

taking away children from parents who believe in free speech and donating their organs to jews

>People think she isn't a puppet

It doesn't make sense to weaken her own country. The amount of non-white immigrants in Europe is like 75:1... she'll be at it her whole life so why bother? She's got bigger plans.

1. Anger Germans through terrorism so they get more xenophobic and to strengthen white Europe by uniting against the immigrants through a common enemy. Through this plan Europe starts to realise they aren't all that different.

2. Create a police state with fascist policies to protect against said immigrants.

This is her controller's endgame.

Attached: yikes1.gif (240x228, 783K)

Clearly she wants a multi-ethnic society but that doesn't really seem like an endgame. Unless of course she actually believes her policy are good but that seems unlikely.

You fuckers are no better. Death to the EU/UK.

Attached: 8798768755354256476.jpg (2048x985, 305K)

To finish his work

Attached: Hitlerseated2-565f40e05f9b5833869d802e.jpg (768x713, 99K)

mmm delicious, can i lick your asshole

turn it into the usa

This.. She is childless so it's all about her life and the power she can maintain.

Destroying the races of Europe and creating a zionist controlled communist European Union eventually expanding beyond the borders of Europe.

Any source on this claim?

you can lick it clean ;) but only if you let me fuck your boi pussy

Exactly this

Well aren´t you just autistic.

Basically migrating the entire middle east to Europe to create new lands for greater Israel.

Attached: 1520058159202.jpg (500x500, 178K)