>Jon Wedger - London Police Whistleblower on Child Prostitution & Trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=KiOXvCvfkaY

>Mock The Week: Too hot for TV
youtube.com/watch?v=dLdD__-D_Pg

>Varg Vikernes: A SUCCESS STORY
youtube.com/watch?v=-aBnh4GPVms

>Awake Nationalist's
youtube.com/watch?v=TYez_7Rk6qg

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

>London crimewave: Extra Met Police officers on patrol
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43678988

Attached: QOTSA.jpg (637x421, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/UKDemographics/status/983008448978866176
gov.uk/government/news/home-office-announces-plans-for-offensive-weapons-bill-to-tackle-serious-violence
hindustantimes.com/world-news/uk-boarding-school-says-it-will-allow-boys-to-wear-skirts-if-they-want/story-2lPTK96kUsoGnqHyPqwu7I.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TfEoVxy7VDQ&list=PLFB0F6E7FE0AF763D
twitter.com/UKDemographics
justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stornowaymosque
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7773242#p7777777
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery
msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/new-party-gets-£50m-backing-to-‘break-mould’-of-uk-politics/ar-AAvBnEt?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout
imgur.com/a/ovlOF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*dabs into your thread*

Attached: 5aa3384501b5b77c835908f8dc2d0159.jpg (570x570, 14K)

It's another: newfags kill Shit/pol/ by thread splitting because they don't like OP edition. Kek, here we go then.

REAL THREAD

*dabs out of your thread*

Attached: IMG_20180408_164801.jpg (556x556, 28K)

It appears that ur mom gay

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
You STILL haven't read the ChainLINK whitepaper?! READ THE CHAINLINK WHITE PAPER. INVEST IN IT. HELP SAVE THE WEST.

Attached: 1517477078630.gif (212x212, 1.69M)

twitter.com/UKDemographics/status/983008448978866176

Bump for real thread

gov.uk/government/news/home-office-announces-plans-for-offensive-weapons-bill-to-tackle-serious-violence

"Banning rapid firing rifles, and certain powerful firearms and bump stocks, which increase a rifles’ rate of fire;"

told you so

I have been told to read this elsewhere. Is this a meme? Or should I actually read this. Will I get rich if I buy these meme pellets? I am never gonna read that shit so I am probably just going to make my decision based on what you say right now.

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (239x196, 13K)

Yes totally user, blindly investing always yields great results

UK boarding school says it will allow boys to wear skirts if they want

hindustantimes.com/world-news/uk-boarding-school-says-it-will-allow-boys-to-wear-skirts-if-they-want/story-2lPTK96kUsoGnqHyPqwu7I.html

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bump real thread with tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=TfEoVxy7VDQ&list=PLFB0F6E7FE0AF763D

I'mma sit back and see how the Anonymongs play it. This thread will go inactive due to the thread splitting for a while, then I'll be back to which ever prevails.

Attached: CJRgt-cWIAAAUn-.jpg (300x300, 21K)

worst taste lad

kek

I'm gonna trust the other one. Or should I trust you? Why won't you just tell me? How can you live this way?

It's your money, do what you want burgerbro. Search engines exist for a reason

>tfw getting a takeaway because it's Sunday
>tfw putting tomato ketchup on your Chinese

Attached: F01itQYK.jpg (720x540, 74K)

I will find you and shoot you

how can you do this to me. I'm forced to acknowledge your digits because of my religion. but how can you do this to me all I wanted was your patrician guidance through these dangerous waters of ignorance, instead you withhold your knowledge like a haughty elk

>I am probably just going to make my decision based on what you say right now.
"Chainlink is just a meme" is a meme. You missed Bitcoin. You missed Ethereum. Don't miss the next and most important piece of the puzzle. ChainLink will be THE backbone of the future global economy. Every single industry on the planet will be using this network in the coming years. You're welcome, my American friend.

Attached: 1515088025590.png (949x854, 97K)

Is the person who does this here?

twitter.com/UKDemographics

trust me, I've been memeing chainlink on Jow Forums since september, every so often I venture to brit/pol/ and shill it on here because I hate what has happened to my country and I want the users of Jow Forums to be the next financial elite so we can save our planet.

Kevin Hogg is unironically a prime suspect in the parkland shooting

Look up "Cubic Simulation Systems." Ties to the IDF, trademarked (secret) services for sale ("simulated" combat drills), & Kevin Hogg worked there

>FCMD Graph
DUH

It's the user that asked me to put all of his images imgur

It's a good project desu

Looks reasonably professional too

he posted in a thread a couple days ago

How many of you lads have a degree?

Attached: 1369081751802.png (198x201, 87K)

no the caption is some top tier dafty shite

justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stornowaymosque

Attached: 1488294072579.png (1060x893, 543K)

Thank you. I trust you because you did not answer me in the words of a deceiver. I will put my money in this and toast you in the future and be glad I trusted you implicitly.

>I'm forced to acknowledge your digits
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7773242#p7777777

What's the caption and why?

I have 2

Attached: 1473191436548.jpg (960x960, 166K)

>when you can't even pronounce kek properly and stammer like a virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

Classic

Attached: nigedunk.gif (276x298, 1.22M)

tfw

Attached: patrick-boyce.jpg (968x681, 53K)

What in?

You made the right decision user. Easiest way to get your link tokens is through binance. Get yourself some eth using coinbase, send the eth to binance and trade it for link. Store your link tokens in myetherwallet.com, ideally with a ledger nano s.

gender studies and sociology.

keek m8

fuck off

life is a struggle, but there's nothing to struggle for

Believe me, I was already with you, then the invisible frog I speak to confirmed my belief, and after seeing this post, it would literally be impossible to have more faith than I have right now. My strategy of not reading is impeccable.

just kidding m8 calm down

lads is this correct word for word. also is there one for unabomber manifesto and anti tech revolution. same question, are they correct word for word? if not i'd rather buy the books

>blair sucked George's bushy Dick
>based non interventionist Corbyn would tell trump to fuck off and stay out of Syria

they deleted all the bits where he said shitposting online is perfectly acceptable, especially posting memes about japanese anime traps.

thanks for making my day user

Attached: 1517346446520.jpg (680x748, 86K)

I can't say for sure for every format (there are several available), but the .mobi file is definitely a bad conversion. The text is accurate, but the formatting is fucked and it's a real mess.

What is referred to as the manifesto, Industrial Society And Its Future, is included within the contents of that book. Whether the formatting of the text is correct will depend on the filetype. The HTML transcripts and the .pdf seem to be exact, but as I said the .mobi is pretty fucked up.

Scientists have determined what the average Londoner will look like in the year 2018, and it's beautiful.

Attached: 15230032235.jpg (565x578, 70K)

Does anyone want the Natalie Cassidy leak?

Attached: nat.png (341x339, 162K)

He wrote it on a typewriter and published ISAIF in the media. You have to use the technological-industrial system to destroy it.

This is a 10/10 in Bongladesh

No, thank YOU.

Attached: 0974 - whi5jL6.png (648x628, 39K)

NO

No.

Celeb leaks have been ruined since that vid of Kym Marsh continually gobbing on a cock.

yeah i love seeing retards getting fucked

No sex ones (yet)

Attached: Natalie-Cassidy-Leaked-The-Fappening-Pro-4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

>that mongoloid face
Put me off me sausage rolls you cunt

Attached: 1322679044497.jpg (600x329, 36K)

Attached: come on now.jpg (719x493, 39K)

women have it so easy

Based Northernposter.

She was a lezzer on eastenders. Fitting

CHRIST

"ADDDDRRRIAAAAN!"

Attached: 3454935938593.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

so long as the text is correct, idc

lawd

Attached: asian 2.png (1067x601, 476K)

any more?

What format will you be reading it in? One of the articles is censored by the publisher because he details a list of targets to hit to destroy the system, and they didn't like that. You can find the missing part of that article online.

Attached: Natalie-Cassidy-Leaked-The-Fappening-Pro-2.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

no you depraved bastard
legit smack addict face

Attached: 1452501730288.jpg (824x720, 77K)

Attached: ARRRRRRGGGHHHH.jpg (1200x630, 69K)

think shes maybe been fucking for drugs nd pissed off some blackmailers?

pdf version

It's accurate.

nice

>be me
>be a 27 year old ugly beta loser nofriends autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club, or party
>after weeks of procrastinating instead of doing anything productive I spent 30 minutes during the early morning learning maths
>wasn't tortuous like I expected
>wake up at 9.30 am
>read 30 pages of Atlas Shrugged which was boring as fuck but feel relieved when I realise I have 300 pages left instead of 360
>feel pathetic because I don't have the balls to just give up on it (the pseuds would persecute me if I did)
>skip the gym because of tiredness
>eat a healthy meal at home instead of junk food for the first time in over two weeks
>have job interview for part time weekend job (have full time job which requires almost no effort but pay too much for rent, junk food, and coffee)
>don't go because of laziness and feeling pathetic about working minimum wage job
>leave flat to go in to central London to walk around, feel sad about life, and drink coffee
>feel like walking through the scenes of yesterday's trauma
>go to Whitechapel and walk through Whitechapel road
>go afterwards to Shoreditch, expecting a similarly empty place
>still teeming with hipster Chads and Staceys in the prime of their lives
>walked around, feeling like a shitty stain but it was raining so I could hide in my jacket
>left after a short time with nothing to do, just walked a bit
>currently drinking coffee
>will maybe mark my future frugality, healthy eating, and hard work with a final binge when I go back to my flat

captain no friends returns with another blog update

new fags don't understand this

this

how do you think this new party will ''break the mould''?

>msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/new-party-gets-£50m-backing-to-‘break-mould’-of-uk-politics/ar-AAvBnEt?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout
>It appears to have a centrist policy platform that borrows ideas from both left and right
I know, ''dead in the water'' already, but im guessing this will either be the new islam party of a ''lol immigration is a bit too high right?'' circus party

Read this you fucking mutant:

And read it all.

It seems like new labour but not pro mass migration.

Can Ted be perma-banned?
He really bores the shit out of me.

Every thread.
Why doesn't he delete his account?

well at last the overton window shifted over a bit!

thank you user

imgur.com/a/ovlOF
britain

Stop talking to yourself, Ted.

Typical leftist (and a known tranny). Demonstrably cannot refute the arguments so calls for them and those making them to be silenced.

>a job interview
>on a Sunday

:thinking:

Attached: dougal.gif (244x190, 818K)

That wasn't me, dickface. I don't need to resort to those tactics, unlike you.

Actually wandering around a metropolis just experiencing places that are not a part of your daily routine and acting beyond necessity has been considered a way of eacaping technological alienation.

I think it was the Situationists who coined the theory, "Derive" to describe the process of detaching oneself from the alienation and doing exactly ehat the user's copypasta describes.

Attached: trellicktower2605a.jpg (900x600, 91K)

>and that the Lib Dems have been unable to take advantage of the polarisation
Nevermind, its just Lib Dems 2.0 that MIGHT be critical of immigration (in reality, 500.000 pa is way to much... but 200.000 is fine as long as they're middle-class cosmopolitan indians/blacks/asians/slavs!)

Tire of talking to you about this when the thread is for British politics.
Don't make me become a janitor.