We are in 1998 now

We got warped here, don’t ask how, you don’t want to know :)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2zrC4aiiM4
youtube.com/watch?v=rcp3tZ3XFyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANAL SEX
N
A
L

S
E
X

in that case final fantasy 7 was the greatest game of all time

how?
I do want to know

Mechwarrior 2

lol wasn't even alive

>wage cuck my fucking ass off
> Buy insane amounts of crypto for pennies in 2009/2010

Weeaboo.

Patrician pilot.

oh fuck i'm not european union country anymore

Attached: 100938.png (800x600, 525K)

Great. 1998 was fantastic for me. It was the year I went to Japan to teach on the JET Program. I found a way to bring my girlfriend of the time with me, and we lived in a two-room apartment in a tiny village in the mountains. Very comfy. Vid related - most of it was shot in a park three blocks from our front door.

youtu.be/d2zrC4aiiM4

>find young me
>slap him
>tell him to stop being a pussy, and do some work

My best friend will hang himself in a months time.

In November my 5 year relationship will break up leading to me never really trusting a woman again.

1998 was not a good year.

Guise should I buy an n64 or a PlayStation? Ocarina of time is a revolutionary 200 hour adventure according to Nintendo power, but Metal Gear Solid has full voice acting with realistic stealth and a movie quality plot according to GEN? My mom said I could only have one

Honestly, if we were all really sent back to 1998, there's only ONE thing we would do.

>get a shitty temporary job and work your ASS OFF to put all your pay into bitcoin at .0000001 cents

cant wait until we become rich like switzerland

>GEN
EGM

Aren't you?

Can't wait to go to an arcade and play some mvc2 and CVS 2... I really like the ddr max. Can't believe what the graphic look like.

>You've been taken back to 1998

Don't tease me OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcp3tZ3XFyQ

>waiting that long
It's 1998. Apple stock is still in the dumps. By the way, I just heard about these two jewboys with a new idea for a search engine, and I have a good feeling about it.

Israel is shit. Fuck Israel

The best of times, it'll be a good few years before Blair fucks the country up. I get to enjoy life again, thanks pol!

Underage b&

>1998
>underage
Only one

How retarded are you?

Great, can't wait to watch WCW Monday Nitro and WWF Raw!

Attached: U9Pm4p0.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

That sounds so cozy man, why did you ever leave