We are entering a new era

The future is already looking brighter. When did you realize there is no observable curvature?

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/04/05/millennials-flat-earth-survey/

Attached: 1523145194284m.jpg (945x1024, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/dna/place-london/plain/A3770192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost as if they're slowly becoming aware of how many (((scientific facts))) are just indoctrination

Have memes gone too far?

So if everyone finds out the Earth is flat? Then what? What does this mean for society?

Attached: 1235326_427385924034162_1018300694_n.jpg (261x216, 8K)

Attached: 1500660541751.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

they would for once start worrying about the future
also maybe the collapse of the elites

Attached: 1509174332917.png (938x823, 94K)

I knew Americans were brainlets but holy shit

The flat earth society was created by the elite Jews to discredit actual good conspiracies against them by making us look dumb. Fight back

Probably home schooled evangelicucks

why the fuck is this in all these threads. You can see he hooks his pants with his pinkie finger.

Similarly, what would the elites have gained by claiming Earth was round all these years?

What is this webm redpilling me on?

>Letting the government educate your children

yo nigga if the earth is flat then how come when i drive I don't dip baka bitchass wh*toid intelligence

Attached: WHODIDTHISLMAO.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Attached: 1512812520659.webm (720x576, 464K)

so ther's wires for her necklace too ?

Flimsy piece of plastic is protecting the ISS from the vacuum of space

Attached: 1513006865058.webm (720x576, 733K)

More shenanigans

Attached: 1496151011140.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

I love watching normie retards trying to prove the earth is round only to come to the realization that the only reason they believe it’s round is because TV and their 4th grade science teacher said so. They can’t handle it.

Alright serious what did this?
Are there people who took the flat Earth memery seriously?
IT'S A FUCKING JOKE HOLY SHIT

Please tell me this is fake news.

Attached: bestpepe.jpg (448x550, 37K)

>American education
Never gets old.

It's actually a real story... sphere cucks btfo!

What happens here? Objecs gaining momentum

Attached: 1501150481929.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Intentionally internalising memes is the hottest thing with kids these days. Just look at this board. The truth has become mundane so people prefer the "redpill" take for its novelty.

Name the piece of equipment its covering

Kikes have lied about EVERYTHING else, but they are telling the complete truth about the nature of the earth goy-guys, see we went to the moon in the 60s and look! The whole Earth
MAGA

This norvegian retard makes this same thread every once in a while. Drops same gifs. He is like a jehova witness. You can chase him out, kick his ass, send him to ER and he still comes back.

What's the pricetag for sending a gorilla suit to space?

Attached: 1512355365280.webm (718x404, 2.15M)

If you unironically think the earth is flat you are literally nigger-tier retard. it is a funny meme however

I see you are twitching because somebody thinks diferently than you...

why so mad?

Attached: 1506182923099.webm (486x360, 2.94M)

Bitch knew she got caught, that knowing smile. The goyim dgaf though

But they're not thinking and that's the problem.

Doubting everything isn't much better than believing everything. You're just as ignorant.
Yeah it's nice to realize how much you're dependent on other entities for your knowledge, but if you don't have the judgement to realize that it's nearly impossible to cover up the Earth being flat then you're pretty much a retard.
Maybe that's why some surveys have results like this. If you ask people "are you certain of something" for some people being 99.999999% sure isn't being "fully" certain. It's just a different way of expressing oneself really.

It's easy, I just ignore the shills and the indoctrinated fools

Attached: 1515673989480.webm (1278x720, 2.96M)

Attached: 1506183612715.webm (720x576, 1.55M)

>HUR DURR HURRRR

Well for a start you mongy cunt, the theory that we are monkeys living on a spinning ball made up of 70%+ water, spinning at thousands of miles per hour and hurtling through space at a million miles per hour would be absolutely blown out of the water. People would know that we aren't a cosmic fart, and would thus indicate a devine intelligent creator. People would realize that the Antarctic treaty is actually the elites way of hiding the true nature of the earth.

Attached: 1512523773557.jpg (1100x935, 197K)

>Brazilian Space Program

Why are they not thinking? And no, you are the problem

Attached: 1513434171400.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

Whats worse?

>hurting peoples feelings?
>denying science?

The left would go into paroxysms over pol

>duur dats just giant antennas on da suit da joos never lie to me

Attached: 1504083137665.webm (720x576, 1.23M)

Attached: 1494783600264.webm (720x404, 829K)

>Millenials
Americans*

Explain to me how he is wearing a harness under his clothes and turning around with it with out tying himself up again.

Not a bubble, something else, who the fuck knows.

Not uncommon for this equipment to be built from "flimsy fabric".

bbc.co.uk/dna/place-london/plain/A3770192
>Due to the weight saving programs the compartment skin was reduced to a thickness of 0.012 inches, the equivalent of approximately three layers of kitchen foil.

You can see it happening when the other guy removes his hand, he's obviously pulling on the shirt

>What happens here? Objecs gaining momentum
What? They're literally turning them with their hands. Their hands are giving the objects momentum.

Honestly pretty funny. They're allowed personal objects, even though I agree it's pretty stupid.
Your point is that NASA isn't stupid? Goes against the rest of your belief, though.

.. and so forth.

A swivel?

Attached: Pol.png (579x305, 22K)

The absolute state of american education

Attached: 1496150948389.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Centre of mass isn't in the centre of the object, come on man

>deliberately ignores the obvious wires on the moon gif

b-breaking the conditioning right bros?

Attached: 1514059652445.webm (856x480, 1.71M)

Just a big furry convention up there

Attached: 1513255543531.webm (480x360, 362K)

>doesn't address any of the points I made,
>instead mentions something I didn't say,
>does that mean he agrees with the stuff I actually said?

Keep It Up Ladies And Gentlemen!..
A Third Will Be A Half!
A Half Will Be A Majority!
A Majority Will Be All!
Go On My Fellow Flat Earthers!
“AAHHH”, Says The Non Believers Soon They Too Will Be Enlightened!
The Earth Is Flat.....
I Know That Your Not Going To Believe This When You First Read It.
Don’t Worry, I Didn’t Believe It Either At First. My Dear Wife Insisted
Or As She Said, That She Was Going To Cut Me Off. Now I Like My Nooky As Well As Anybody But When She Starts talking About Cutting Me Off.
You Had Better Listen To What Mama Is Whispering Into Your Ear. Believe It With The Little Lady And Die A Happy Man. End Of Story.

That axe wounds use hair products even in space

How much hair spray did they put in that woman's hair? Good grief.

Attached: 1513006797564.webm (720x576, 1.06M)

Attached: flat earth disproven.jpg (700x524, 35K)

kek
flatfags BTFO

> Not naming this String Theory

HIS SHIRT FOLDS HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1506191428062.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Jow Forums flat earthers are larping right ?

Attached: 1512812586048.webm (720x576, 1.16M)

what the fuck is this

I'm beginning to doubt it.

By claiming we are evolved apes living on a tiny speck in the vastness of space, they make the population feel insignificant and an accident and we are here to work and pay tax shekels.

By promoting the round earth, they are hiding God.

Attached: 1522742383560.gif (342x338, 1.5M)

Wut.

Entering an era of dumbasses.

The Earth is round.

Attached: Bitches_Leave.gif (447x372, 70K)

>pictured: Eadweard Muybridge faking avian flight
it's the obvious conclusion, the gridlines surely aren't for measuring anything...

Attached: 170324-jones-Muybridge-embed1_zuuuri.jpg (3768x1400, 581K)

Well, it's not perfectly round. It's like a retarded, spherical potato.

70's carpets were fucking dank.

>deliberately assualt someone
>BASED XDD CUZ HE GOOD GUY MY TV SAD SO

Pretty sure. Most of them anyway. It's hard to believe someone could be serious about this desu. And those that are probably have schizophrenia or something.

That is actually a good thing. Not because they think it's flat but because they are more open to new things and not single-minded

Attached: 1496510483105.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

Attached: 1515824434151.gif (400x300, 1.17M)

They forgot to mention that this third was composed of exclusively niggers. They aren't humans.

I hope so. A bunch of kikes writing down nonsensical formulas all day long is the furthest thing from science and the scientific method. They don’t even use experimentation much anymore. Judenphysiks is pseudoscientific junk; science fiction treated liked science fact. These jews are just fanciful storytellers and are a race of pathological liars. I don’t know how anybody can believe their bullshit.

Having said that, I mostly think the earth is round. But some of the “reasons” given like ships disappearing underneath the horizon are illusions that have nothing to do with curvicature. The horizon is pretty fucking flat endlessly and when you’re up in a plane shit is as flat as you can see. It also takes more time to travel west than east in a plane when the earth is supposedly moving toward you.

Arguably, if you have spoke to a flearther you will know they are anything but open-minded.

This
All its doing is forcing trolls to learn something instead of just saying "I know the earth is round cuz I saw a globe one time"

Yeah you might think that, but I see it more as the ability to recognize truths and falsehoods eroding even at a very basic level.
It's not enough to distrust mainstream ideas, you have to develop the analytical ability to determine what can be trusted. And if you believe the Earth is flat, you have no such ability.

Because your "points" literally make no sense
>durr he pullin on his shirt thats why the back of his shirt lifts up randomly
Atleast you didnt try claiming they have giant antennas on their spacesuits which is what those wires are, gj

Attached: Nh3Zhqbl.jpg (546x640, 68K)

Millennials are inverted boomers. Most people agree that the boomers were delusional AF but even so boomer swine still live in reality as fairy tale like as it may have been. Millennials on the other hand, are the end product of what boomers did to society. They don't like it and tend to think that if a boomer (accidentally) said breathing is good then that must really mean it's bad. In all fairness, Millennials know now other reality pre-boomer. I do think Millennials are smarter hands down than the boomers are but the funny part about IQ is one must know how to use it. Wisdom. Wisdom trumps IQ and doesn't give a shit if one is obedient to it or not, nor does it require academic approval to be true either. This flat Earth nonsense is just one more example to put in my new book.

Attached: sefofdfb3434.jpg (784x315, 35K)

>Sweden flag
Wew

Ignore my retarded Scandinavian cousin

Why do they bring so much shit up tot he station with them?

Also, wouldn't it be beneficial to make all astronauts totally hairless? Like laser hair removal everywhere? How do you stay a Skinhead in space? or shave? Why would we waste rocket fuel so some bitch can have a space fro?

Does NASA actually care about efficiency?

Formulas are derived from the scientific method though.

The generation eating Tide pods believes in memes too much? ADONBELIVIT.

Wisdom is IQ and EQ.

>SpaceX launches are CGI and the earth is flat!
>I'm going to take this piece of glass and plastic from my pocket and I'm going to connect to the invisible global information network that contains the collective human knowledge and some cat videos.
>Then I'm going to tap away at the glass slab and I'm going to tell thousands of people simultaneously about how the elites faked the round earth, because everyone knows space doesn't exist!
>Also fuck science, it's not a real thing!

I have yet to see one of these flat mongs attack internet.
Which of course they won't do, because it's something that they use and it's convenient, even though the entire thing along with computers might as well be magic.
If they were unaware of the internet and someone told them that such a thing existed, they'd surely attack it.
But since it's a part of their daily lives, they deny science somewhere else where it's more convenient to do.
I'm not saying that (((science))) is some absolute truth. There's a ton of kikery going on there, but it's ridiculous seeing these people call bullshit on certain things, but seeing them accept their daily technology that borders on miracles without a fucking peep about it.
I'm pretty sure most of this just comes down to a bunch of people with nothing else going on in their lives, finally feeling special about something.
>We're awake! Everyone else is soo stupid.

Problem is that these "open minded" echo chambers become a mirror image of the mainstream, but cranked to the max.
They're not exactly open to any ideas that oppose any of their crazy theories.
Once they've been sucked into these echo chambers, they turn religious about their new beliefs.

Attached: 1522463844641.jpg (720x545, 22K)

Isn’t it obvious? It would mean earth actually is the center of the universe and that mankind is more than just a speck in the infinite nothingness

Jesus fuck, are for partners trying to use this gif as proof of no gravity?

Guy clearly pulls on pant loop.

There is no wire it's a line on the wall behind him.

Fuck off it's not our fault there has never been anything so tempting since the biblical times.

Attached: 143.png (520x407, 358K)