"German" Army

The Bundeswehr is just pathetic. Will Germany ever be back?

Attached: image-357217-860_poster_16x9-obcg-357217.jpg (860x484, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYgOXmiAbsM
youtube.com/watch?v=uh25alZ5riY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NATO exists to keep Russia out, Germany down and America in.

Not unless the jewish grip is loosend, i dont think this will hapen anytime soon

Oh I'm sorry we don't play war everywhere all the time

No the Germans won’t be back ,Real powers have nuclear weapons. Totally different ball game

>Implying you wouldn't want a tomboy qt gf

Not a German one, no. I can't imagine what dating a muslim Tomboy would be like.

Not an American one, no. I can't imagine what dating a coalburner Tomboy would be like.

Probably not.

So we both agree. I would totally date an Estonian tomboy.

Attached: EestiBackUp.jpg (998x660, 127K)

They still use makarovs?

is that a tarp?

Attached: 1517822966116.jpg (500x269, 15K)

What good has America done besides spread interracial propaganda? I've seen declassified documents saying that you guys are pushing the diversity agenda in Europe. Fuck you.

The picture is of a reporter which did one of thr “one day in the army” stories. So fuck off, Amerilard.

Attached: 406D2A54-5366-4B63-BA9C-2DE960D909C0.png (925x583, 156K)

Oh yea and sided with albania over serbia? fuck you again.

Nah. Well just be the first true battlefield of WW3 as everything east of Germany will be overrun within 1-2 days. By then Nato will have gathered enough shit to at least try.
That is if anyone in command is still alive at that point.

Me too.

Eesti Kaitseliit is like our National Guard. They end up with the retired Army gear when the Army upgrades.

the LITERAL STATE OF MEN

Makarov is a damn good gun.

Attached: makarov.jpg (500x333, 129K)

No we don't anymore. When I served in 2014 we had makarovs, but these were replaced by USP-s.

They could do it overnight if they wanted to but why waste money? You only need large reserves and equipment if you border hostile country like russia.

DICKGRIPS

The german people chosen the weak liberalism instead of the people's strong communism.

Attached: 1523191261449.jpg (1280x877, 619K)

>Will Germany ever be back
so long as EU works to control Europe, theres no point in dominating through militarism

Attached: image-357230-galleryV9-ctrw-357230.jpg (850x565, 153K)

My mother lived in the GDR. Said it was better than now. Cheaper, Germans holding together, nationalism. Sometimes some Vietnamees came to study and they had to use coal heater which were shit but aside from that it sounds ok.
We need eugenics

You just didn't say that? Did you?

Name a communist country you'd rather live in than Spain. Every communist country is terrible unless you are a part of the elite.

No, we lost our military culture. Also our cultural homogeneity has been destroyed, hardly any German nowadays would fight for Germany, rapefugees and Merkel these days.

yeah, you just build beds for muslims to rape german women in

Attached: germoney.jpg (620x330, 46K)

it's over for germany

>hardly any German nowadays would fight for Germany, rapefugees and Merkel these days.

Yeah I wonder if western euro governments realize that, that they have ultimately betrayed their own people and they do not even have anyone willing to serve them.

our whole society is getting BLACKED, you guys have seen nothing yet

name?

the DDR was a shithole that the soviets pumped and dumped hard. It was so busted they couldn't even afford modernized T-72s, only the shitty early versions

Attached: wtfiloveddrnow.jpg (1321x1920, 668K)

I agree but at least they didnt have any muslims there

>Will Germany ever be back?
Not the german army. Hard to be a tough soilder when you're in an defencive army and are surrounded by allies

no you idiot, they had creme de la creme in DDR, because next war was thought to be in Germany, again.
Here's t-80
youtube.com/watch?v=wYgOXmiAbsM

Kommando Spezialkräfte (KSK) saved at least 16 times incompetent nigger gi`s asses in Afghanistan . tell your aus army members : the next time they use german uniforms in Afghanistan in order to hide their identity we will break your bones .

Attached: Berndkater.is.Scheff.jpg (1080x831, 280K)

>they had creme de la creme
What? No! The sovjets had parked there newest tanks in eastern germany under sovjet command but thats it

Yup, GDR was going to be the shock troopers in the next war. Soviets trained them better than most com-block nations. They knew that they were going to send them to their death so they gave them the best stuff to break down NATOs forces and to give them time to mobilize and attack in full force with all the other nations while NATO was holding back GDR.

How should I know? I just remember that article and the picture.

Attached: 13BC7780-9984-46E7-BCFC-CD14AEB9B3E2.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

To my understanding they’re currently modernizing fast. Their forces now were not designed for war.

DDR was quite nice desu. Although francoist spain was also quite nice also.

To my understanding ddr had both TOR and tunguska systems, which were the best ussr had.

>tfw you literally argue against national defense
So you're okay with becoming the newest star on the U.S. flag then?

Attached: fukoffnofrens.jpg (240x194, 13K)

PS although I’d rather stay in finland for now.

i dunno, i just hope.

Attached: german training.webm (720x404, 2.84M)

this pic is probably from the early 00s

I like how Finland and all the Nordic countries conduct themselves personally. I wish Canada would mirror our policies more closely.

We are controlled by NATO, we controll the EU, NATO is controlled by the Burgers and you are controlled by the Jews, as simple as I can put this for your short-sighted mind.

We will come back full 88 when you would leave us alone, which you will never do, our Army size is regulated to 375.000 since 1989 and we are running on (((money from private banks))), we should normally now collapse, rebuild ourselves and reconquer Silesia or something like that, but our goverment is currently taking all """""""""""""refugees""""""""""".

The Bundeswehr is not a military force in my opinion.

No, it's all over for Europe. We in the East may have a few more decades, but if not third world immigration, then our extremely low birthrates, record number of abortions and divorces will do us in eventually. Barring a fascist revolution, the peoples of Europe are destined for oblivion.

America is the Instrument of the jew, while also beeing the boy the parasite, where he gets his blood from.

you're getting Blacked while we're getting Ahmeded

Why did that one guy have shit in his ear? since when is jewelry allowed in any military?

EXPAND THREAD EXPAND THREAD

>Sperg out in 1914
>Rekt by 1918
>Cucked beyond belief
>...
>Sperg again in 39
>Rekt by 45
>Cucked beyond belief

Krauts are masochists and when tere's no one tu put them on their place, they try to preach their degeneracy.

Attached: AutumnReeser1.jpg (1600x1200, 187K)

Attached: 1522524464065.jpg (419x568, 46K)

I think it's more complicated than that.

>be brashit
>football is the only thing your country ever was good
>lose in the most important match 7:1 against germany

kys and get forgetten for EVER shithole

While she's getting raped by several invaders at once the rest of her unit can sneak up behind them and kill them.

>muh anglo sports

Brasil will exist for the next 1000 years, while you'll hear your grandkids praising mohammed in arabic.

Attached: Europe-The-new-Germans-3570x1680.jpg (1190x560, 66K)

t. future america

>When you don't know anything about the DDR

Tell us about all the good things the DDR did, Hans.

lol

They gave us their top shit and trusted us more than Poles which is kinda ironic. It was apparently better than now but not better than NS Germany or anything before that. Mordern Germany is just a American abomination.

Tausendjähriges Brasilien

Believe it or not there are many families where every child is expected to serve as per tradition to the military, in Germany. Thats something poltards dont understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=uh25alZ5riY

surprised no one has posted the tranny US paratrooper

>trusted us more than Poles which is kinda ironic
i dont see irony in this
we and russians are eternal enemies for 500 years
also wasn't ddr the richest soviet block country?

From Nazi army to that
Damn If Hitler see this he will shot himself again

"""Military""""
That's probably some basic media-shit to make the army look stupid for basic Germans. I've seen same type of shit here, interviewing only women and twinks in the army and making it look like they make 50% of the soldiers, when in reality they are the ones everyone else refuses to talk and looks down upon.

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 16K)

No, and now fuck off.

>Germany down

What a load of Russki horseshit. The U.S. gets by far the worst end of the deal; we prop up the German export economy by essentially paying for their country’s defense. Germany gets to spend next to nothing on their armed forces, all while pontificating from their moral high-horse and inviting millions of refugees to trample Eastern Europe on their march to Berlin and Stockholm.

Russia, meanwhile, would like nothing better than for Germany and friends to exit the EU. The United States’ nuclear umbrella is all that prevents Russia from invading the Baltics so Purim can LARP the second coming of tbe USSR.

Germany should pay for its own defense, the US should pay less, and both should stay ready to chop Russia’s dick off if they get uppity again.

To exit NATO, rather