Photoshop Request

Requesting the guy's skintone to be changed to further resemble Madara, please.
i'll reply with a reference image as well as a colour guide.

Attached: Sakura (Seal).png (2000x1412, 1.88M)

Skintone reference for you.
His body is mainly that greyish colour and his arms and legs are black as shown.

Attached: Skin-Tone.jpg (1824x1340, 319K)

And here's a colour guide for you to use.
-Blue for black
-Green for grey
-Red for gradient
The red shows where i'd like it to start fading into black so that it doesn't look too blocky.
Up to you on what colour to make his dick, but perhaps two versions could work?
Thanks in advance.

Attached: Colour Guide.png (2000x1412, 2.42M)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

What is it about this picture that you like so much user? You've been asking for different edits of it for days now

Just looking to make an alternate version of it is all.
Able to do my own edits, but mainly only beginner stuff.

yea same. I have only really been able to make some ok looking cum edits and small color changes

Or just adding in extra boxes to corners or the like.
I never expect anyone to do it if I ask here as you're all doing stuff for free, so I just keep bumping until someone feels like it.

I'll give your picture a go but as I said I'm not great and it might not come out that good

If you don't think it'll turn out alright, don't worry about doing it. I'm perfectly okay to keep waiting until someone with a little more experience takes an interest.
...Now that I read that back, it sounds rude, which wasn't my intention.

How is this?

Attached: madara.png (2000x1412, 1.85M)

That looks great Apa, thank you.
Would you be up for doing a black variant for the dick as well, please, if that's not too much trouble?

How do you want it?

Hmm...I suppose the same way you had that small fade in to black at the thighs but at the base and working up to be the same colour as the legs for most of the length

No good, the censor ruins everything since it makes the edge blurred, so trying to darken the color results in a really bad outline. I think keeping it gray is your best bet

Ah that's a shame, it still looks great regardless though, thanks again.
I do have one last edit i'd like done to this before it's finished, would you be up for trying that at all?

Probably not right now, but post it anyways

Sure thing, thanks if you do get around to it later though.
Not sure if you're familiar with the series, but I was planning on having her eyes be Rinnegan to make it look like she's under the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I've supplied some images (Albeit rather small) up the top left to show examples as well as a reference for the Rinnegan on the bottom left, of which you could use, if you'd like.
I've also circled a few shines in her eye as well as her hair that i'd like to keep if possible, please.

Do you want me to keep bumping this thread, or is that too much for you to do before it archives once I stop?

Attached: Rinnegan Refs And Extra.png (2148x1216, 1.28M)

Attached: sakura.png (2000x1412, 1.85M)

Thanks again, Apa.