Leftypol Raid In Progress

Gentlemen I recommend a tactical withdrawal to let their dicks get worn out jerking each other off. Rendezvous on Wednesday after this incident is forgotten like the last one

Attached: Found you.png (1223x603, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120504207
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120395211/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pissing in an ocean of piss

>Implying any of those things is false

In all fields

oh no

LIGHT THE BEACONS

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-093855_Firefox.jpg (1051x1104, 527K)

>Let's influence Jow Forums by posting the truth

Don't see the problem here

this board has been under constant raid since the 2016 election from at least a dozen different organized sources, most of which far larger and more effective than laffypole.

Haha.
>Gentlemen I recommend a tactical withdrawal to let their dicks get worn out jerking each other off
Everyone in thread is shilling predictably

Attached: 1522719236154.jpg (1024x636, 78K)

I really don't give a fuck what those retards are doing. The bottom line is the US and Trump always have been and always will be kike stooges.

Plus, most of them never leaves.

>they think they can change our minds
The fact that this isn't an organic reaction just makes me dig my heels further. /SG/ would be better off not allowing themselves to be used to d&c. We can disagree on everything going on, but if outsiders are trying to rip up Jow Forums, we need to present a united front. After /loserpol/ gets done with their circlejerk, we can argue the details, no problem. Until then, doing anything other than telling them to fuck off is brainlet useful idiot territory

Attached: 1466748559160.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

They glow in the dark anyway so if you're responding to their threads, well you just might be retarded

I wonder what percentage of this board is just shills fighting with eachother.

so they are raiding us by telling the truth

ok then

We're always being raided. The longer they raid, the more people we redpill.

Nah this is comedy.

Trump has redeemed himself after every time I doubted him. I don't expect him to stop now.

He's handling the big picture. Don't worry.

Doesn't really matter what Trump does, no-one is going to vote for a democrat either way.

>we're tearing them apart

Attached: 1522538809338.png (593x540, 306K)

Fucking priceless.
All unique flags, and all saying the same shit.
Money well wasted.

Attached: 1522791562421.jpg (400x400, 38K)

yuugely underrated posts

nah, come bump my thread

>leftypol
oh no, i'm so scared

Attached: 1514049174482.png (645x650, 161K)

This is about a year old and fake.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120504207

>If someone accuses you of being a shill, accuse them of being a nu-pol Redditor from the_donald

lmao why did I know the people using the_donald in an attempt to silence shill accusations were the true shills before even reading this? These guys are not very smart, like what the fuck are they even hoping to accomplish by making shill threads on Jow Forums ?

Its almost as if they fail to realize that Jow Forums had nothing to do with Trump being elected. Hillary failed by herself, we had nothing to do with this.

>Leaving pol
Never

oh, they're tearing us apart. I teared up a little.

Concern trolling cuck. It's a comfy sunday and we got gommies to wreck.
Trench in folks, let's make them even more resentful about their lot in life as leftists.

A few redpills later and they have no idea what hit them
>b-but... m-my college professor s-said...

I don't think I've ever given a shit about a leftypol raid. You know they're true leftists when they reach levels of delusion which tell them that they can actually raid this board and have any kind of real effect at all. They would probably get depressed and kill themselves if they realized how much time they've wasted trying to "raid" an ocean of piss, but they're too retarded so there's no real chance of that happening.

>pol
leave

leftycucks are too busy shilling their transexual failure nasim, notice the commie general has been replaced by it?

the only people they actually sway are themselves, the idiots probably argue to each other in threads where the only people that reply are them, just let them pretend they have any social sway, it's quite cute desu senpai

This. They’re wasting their time. Hive mind is pretty scary. You can smell which bees do not belong. I don’t know how to describe it.

>muh le based Assad

can we get rid of him already?

Attached: 1523229931622.jpg (1024x464, 90K)

Tracer memes have been given to leftypol so it will be very easy to spot them. The fun part about your enemy being unable to meme is that you can just leave garbage lying around for them to eat.
And they'll fuckin eat it.

I knew it wouldn't take long for the /ptg/ team to fake one of these. Every time people start questioning Trump our brave boys on /ptg/ seem to infiltrate a lefty discord and spam these images, like clockwork.

Uh try again sweetie /ourqueen/ was perfect, she got defeated by rural and suburban idiots. I was WITH HER the whole election but unfortunately the country is overwhelmed by racist bigot misogynists. I suggest you pick up a copy of What Happened by Queen Clinton and get educated honeyboo

The fact that people can't recognize this is a screenshot from a year ago literally proves what's being described is just truth. Go back to your containment website.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120395211/

Attached: 1492028408111.jpg (1080x1080, 242K)

>Each time Trump does something Jow Forums don't like, this thread pops up.

Hmm, I wonder why?

It's not like Team Trump shill Jow Forums so to keep the anons on the Trump-train?

Attached: white countries.png (500x445, 258K)

years of raid to change Jow Forums's mind
>still racist
>still gas the kikes
Good job guys.

>we're tearing them apart

I havent noticed lol.

REAL SCARED.

>false flag posting

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Or just meme knife control, and drive them insane.

Not the first time this happened.
Let's give em hell again

Attached: 1518835738320.jpg (326x301, 13K)

>/ourqueen/ was perfect
>she got defeated by rural and suburban idiots

Pick one.

This.

It is my beleifnthat spending time pretending to be conservatives will red pill more of them then their intended objective.

every time Trump acts like a retarded neocon boomer and people get pissed, A retard from /ptg/ photoshops a fake raid picture trying to discredit the rightful anger from Jow Forums

>see guys it's all fake Trump bombing syria for based Isreal is actually very based! xD

Attached: trump kike.png (740x410, 703K)

Bump

This

New breeds don't understand about pissing in an ocean of piss

>Support on Jow Forums against my Trumpy Wumpy Daddy is dwindling for some odd reason...
>Have to think of something.
>I know! I'll make a screenshot to make it look like we're actually being raided. No one could ever possibly be redpilled and against Trump lol.

Attached: 1492493430564.jpg (1075x771, 89K)

Underrated, so fun imao

and it's always the same picture photoshopped to represent the current even that triggered people getting pissed off. /ptg/ isn't even trying anymore

I SHILLED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FARRRR

>Inb4 nupol redditor

This
and checked

>4/7/2017
Fuck off

Why is it so easy to identify shills?
Is it because you write like a reddit faggot?

Attached: 1522633359801.jpg (559x836, 70K)

>i...i'll try to shill anyway

Attached: 1522976859964.jpg (323x321, 57K)

Maybe, just maybe make up your own mind about things instead of "always think the opposite of lefty pol"

>lefties playing warframe
I thought they hated capitalism?

Stop with the "shill" bullshit it's fucking retarded.
Fuck this thread come to /nsg/

Attached: 1523147286152.jpg (1000x500, 190K)

If that's refering to our anuses I expect an influx of leafs and Swedes....sadly.

Attached: Why have we not taken Toronto, the oil sands and sold the rest to the Chinese, already.gif (360x360, 3.05M)

>Trump acts like a kike puppet
>Jow Forums gets pissed
>/ptg/ panics
>oh no how do we keep people from turning on our kike overlord?
>I know I'll photoshop a fake raid picture form 2 years ago

So basically their goal is to make this place the exact same way it was for the past 6 years? Mission accomplished guys you are doing great. You sure changed everything

Prepare your anus

Attached: 25152169_1905623392799186_2326401601313494159_n.jpg (960x640, 105K)

Are you telling me that? Why cant leftypol think for themselves, muslimutt?

There needs to be a study into why shills stand out so much. Why the fuck do they glow so hard? I wouldnt think shilling would be that difficult but these niggers still suck at it. The reddit tier posts dont help them but still.

>quick comrades, demoralize Jow Forums with the same shit that gets posted there 24/7!

Attached: 1512077391237.jpg (971x565, 141K)

We need to force them the fuck away.

Everything posted there is correct in OP's YEAR OLD picture. It doesn't matter if some leftist said it, it's true. All of it reads like how Jow Forums has been since before the election.

>Leftypol Raid In Progress
Yeah, I noticed. The shill posts suck more than usual.

>we're being raided
no shit? do you really think it's actually currently a day of the week that ends in a y?
>they think they're influencing us
adorable

Trump won.

President Donald Trump has undone most if not all of the disastrous Obama-era policies and has done all in his power to put our country back on the right track, even with an obstructive Congress and a media united against him. Being the most pro-American and unabashedly conservative president we've had in forever, he's done enough great to where I can say I don't really give a fuck if he blows up some sandnigger who gases his own people.

They don't know our culture.
They refuse to assimilate, and must be destroyed.

Attached: 1521403757020.jpg (720x628, 55K)

You're ideologically herding people. This only benefits (((them))) I hope you're getting paid.

>OH NO TRUMP WANTS THE WAR POL HAS WANTED FOR YEARS
wow pol btfo by 200iq leftypol

Attached: smug.jpg (405x412, 167K)

So Trump is not a neocon? C'mon, man, even the dumbest of his followers should have realized by now that the guy is no different than King Nigger or that old hag he ran against. He has done absolutely nothing of what he promised and now most likely he'll follow his jewish master into war that will destabilize the Middle East even more and fuck Europe in the ass with even more refugees.

Attached: donald jew.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

it has been under siege nonstop since its inception, which was forged out of battles from shill raids causing jewt to have to make a containment board for the shit (and then nuke it, and then have to bring it back for the same exact reason, moot is a smart lad who thinks things through when he does them)

This would require one to keep tabs on leftypol's current opinion and I have never seen a single inquiry on said subject....EVER. Why would anyone ever care?

Attached: Awwww You Are Super Adoreable!!.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

Jesus I know pol went down the shitter a long time ago but ive been periodically through out the day i keep seeing the same things
>anti assad posting
>5g will kill you
>your a kike if you dont support Israel and trump
Its so damn obvious. I hope actually new pol users aren't suckered into thos garbage

Attached: 1519449697386m.jpg (732x1024, 81K)

>"this" only benefits them.
What the fuck do you mean by "this?"

Lmao these unemployed commies have way too much time on their hands. Raiding a Vietnamese pottery forum? Sad!

Methinks the leftypol shill doth protest too much.
Try another angle, anons can see the forced narrative you're trying to craft, lefty neocon shitter.

Attached: 1421273519162.jpg (499x499, 164K)

>Organizing and managing a whole fucken discord server to disturb users on a mongol wood carving board.
>Being SO out of touch with reality.

Attached: 1520611005396.gif (251x211, 2.63M)

Well with a single, out of context, soundless WebM and a couple of false claims you must have hundreds of converts! How are you so... so compelling with your posts? Do tell!!

Attached: Pass.gif (200x112, 939K)

left btw

Attached: 1523057725285.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

At least Shitblue pays their shills. These cum slurpers are doing it for free

Attached: 1510565166795.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>is just truth
>This phrase keeps getting uttered
Lol

Attached: 1523218023157.jpg (480x480, 44K)

so their plan is to commit large amounts of manpower to brainwash us into hating the jews?

i'm not sure they thought this plan through

Herding goyim into an easily demonized ideology, you dumb fuck.

>KEKHOLDSUPREMES
wew

Attached: 1512453092397.jpg (461x459, 55K)

Attached: youcantcontainus.jpg (599x1024, 164K)

No post this in every thread they make instead

Not like they have anything better to do between Antifa meets. They live off mommy and daddy so they have tons of free time and money.

I stand with Assad. He has played this whole thing like a mastermind from the start. I have never seen a more put together, calm, patient and tactical leader like Assad. This shit is and has always been some amateur hour kike BS that's glowing in the motherfucking dark.

Eh bretty weak raid didnt even felt it
just slide thread as normal

Why waste this much time shilling on a Scandinavian canoe crafting board? Noone cares.

Attached: 1523073340455.png (322x338, 232K)