Where are you going to BUG Out for WWIII?

Attached: B3073E3A-72C6-4585-A2B5-B7438A7CCD60.jpg (2730x1344, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uh25alZ5riY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OF FUCKING COURSE THE HAPPENING MUST HAPPEN WHEN I'M ON PROBATION

New Zealand

i moved into a house next to NORAD so i don't have to care. i'll just die and never know. also, the weather is nice.

I live near ground zero so I'm gonna stay and watch the show. No survival unless you already pre-planned with others and made the appropriate arrangements anyhow.

Probably just play vidya until I either starve or am nuked. I have accomplished nothing. No reason to draw it out. May as well die doing what I enjoy.

Attached: 1512351232585.jpg (640x591, 77K)

don't think being on probation will matter too much soon comrade

Ever get to see Tealc?

Attached: StarGateJaffaCakes.jpg (450x253, 29K)

I lived in the springs for 15 years. That town is getting funky as fuck. Go to "the Detour" bar and grill on Hancock. It was my old haunt. Miss that little hole in the wall. Stay safe out there man.

Bretty comfy spot

Attached: 1505034201695s.jpg (250x193, 7K)

israel

Gotta nice underground concrete storm water overflow room about half a mile down the creek. I'll be there with all the other hoodlems from my youth that know about it

My house

That place is next to an asian massage and I don't support degeneracy, or asian immigrants. Also, you can't smoke in bars, so why even go to bars? I don't drink anymore. It's like a second job.

I've not gonna give details, but are there other actual preppers here? How many bug-in vs bug-outs do we have?

Bug out? I'm going to go die. You know what a fucking Rush it's going to be? It's going to be really intense for a really short period of time.

San Francisco

rocky mountains/Victoria

A fucking glowing crater!

I bugged out in '94, what the hell you talkin' 'bout?

Bug out bay bay! The bag stays packed

Check'd n kek'd

Attached: 1508385367329.jpg (750x1024, 68K)

I work at a warehouse that has tons of supplies so I plan to go there.

Nantucket Island, my family has a vacation house out there. It's pretty comfy out there desu. Also its majority white.

Attached: the future is NOW.jpg (440x440, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uh25alZ5riY

gffs

you won't be alone!

Sheep prefer the Welsh

Attached: 1491870710045.png (960x960, 657K)

Well... Yeah its next to a massage parlor. The food is good, and I was the youngest person in there by 25 years. Its got a patio you can smoke on. Idk. I used to live walking distance to the place. Karaoke and poker night. They have potlucks, and special holiday meals. They stayed open through the night on election night 2016, and we all got hammered and laughed at Hillary's pain. Got some fond memories. Truly a slice of Americana that will be gone in 10 years.

I'm alright, I'm behind the Appalachians and the nuclear fallout from europe wont come my way. The air defenses on the east coast will stop any major nukes from going off here. I'll be crystal clear in civilizations paradise

Depends on the situation. Prefer to bug in, but ready to go if we have too.

My Nigga. Wilkes county NC reporting in. Just got here last year.

VA here, God Bless the Commonwealth!

You ever hike with it?

I'm bugging in.

nj

plenty of young women here to repopulate with

vegetables grow well

lots of forests farmland water wildlife

cant wait

Attached: gargoyle-statue-3d-model-max-obj-fbx-ma-mb-ztl.jpg (1200x1200, 723K)

Isn't that a terrible idea unless you have a militia?

Appalachia

Not afraid the appalacians will be the place where the highly populated coastals run toward? Any consideration for that at all?

Nigga where at.

Fuck off to my hunting acreage in the hills.

Attached: Reconstructed-bust-of-Tigranes-the-Great-old-version.jpg (885x725, 258K)

Anyone in Cincinnati should find entrance to the abandoned subway over in norwood near 75. Perfect fallout bunker

Smart to be flexible. You hike? Have a destination in mind? Obviously not looking for details here.

Got food and guns or are you just going to try to make it on what you've got in the fridge?

I've never been, just noticed it's neighbor and assumed. I don't go to bars anymore, though. Glad you had fun there. I'll not talk shit about it any longer in respect for my local economy and what not.

>implying they know how to live in the woods

WEW LAD

It will rain. rain hard.

It's not like it's advertised, the truck drivers can barely tell what warehouse it is because we don't have any signage. And most of my coworkers don't live close by.

Getting to my dad's fishing boat with everyone. We can set anchor in a secluded river, fish and crab for food if our supplies run low.

Front lawn. With a chair and a cold beer

gonna get myself comfy while fapping

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (204x202, 17K)

For real, stay safe in the springs. Shootings have gone through the roof in the last year. Check out the CSPD blotter sometime. It'll keep you sorta up to date. God Bless the 719.

Californian guy here, we already have a militia ready to go clean the Appalachian from inbred Hicks and gentrified the spot with tan beds and all

Fuck you subhuman retards

When they nuke everything, im going to try and drive my car as closs as I can where the nuke lands.

got food for a year, few hundred in heirloom seed, weapons, ammo, comms, books, solar power, diesel generator, wood burning generator, high trust friends and community. i have been waiting for a long time for this.

>Californian guy here
>meme flag

okay lol

Attached: 1511220319825.gif (385x260, 967K)

I think if I were in the Appalachians I wouldn't be afraid of the liberal suit and tie office worker that tries to find a place in the hills that happens to be my hunting cabin. I'd be afraid of liberal money guy, like anyone, maybe some guy that owns a car dealership that knows enough people to get a group together to take whatever they get their hands on. Liberal money men know how to manipulate. They'll make themselves the leader of some group as soon as they can. Unless you know enough people to defend your plot you're likely to be fodder.

Bring it calicuck, like us Appalachians don't know every tree in our hollers. You'll be dealt with as soon as you cross the first ridge

Hahahahahahahahahahahha. These hills are dangerous friend. "Clean out Appalachia" is about as realistic as "clean out Hell" the army couldn't do it. Much less some pissant militia.

>I think if I were in the Appalachians I wouldn't be afraid of the liberal suit and tie office worker that tries to find a place in the hills that happens to be my hunting cabin. I'd be afraid of liberal money guy, like anyone, maybe some guy that owns a car dealership that knows enough people to get a group together to take whatever they get their hands on. Liberal money men know how to manipulate. They'll make themselves the leader of some group as soon as they can.

Attached: 767644533574.jpg (320x180, 6K)

Interesting idea, but are those resources going to be enough?

Hope I get to visit the SLV and watch the radioactive afterglow by the end of the month.

Attached: teal'ccalmup.png (693x391, 195K)

stop breaking the (((law))) asshole. only us elites get to do that.
>hillary.jpeg

I own a thousand acres here
All anons welcome
No leafs

Attached: Bug out.jpg (486x435, 45K)

Hey man, don't listen to me. You'll be fine by yourself. I'm sure those people with tons of money and influence will be too dumb to gather men and weapons and come take your shit. There's literally no reason to think otherwise. Enjoy your apocalypse.

>Where are you going to BUG Out for WWIII?

I've been thinking of moving somewhere up north where things are more rural.

I want to find a nice wife and settle down. Buy a cheap home and learn basic survival skills.

Fishing, wood working, hunting, and teach them to my future children.

I figure if there is a WW3 then the fallout is going to be in high population areas so there's a greater chance of survival in one of the northern states.

There are plenty of rivers and lakes as well.

Attached: where_move_to.png (800x495, 410K)

My parents are preppers. I'll see you other smart faggots on the other side.

Attached: ajitpai.png (771x690, 269K)

I'm all good, lmao. I know this place very well. We're gonna make it! You and me! And if we don't Eternal Life awaits, death isn't the worst thing that can happen.

traditionally my people go to the mountains and don simple relatively flat red masks with a long thin nose.its made from a side of a tree and the nose is a small thin branch with the side that touches your face being carved out. then we hunt travelers. its a age old tradition many generations havent been able to participate in but it looks like its about that time

Probably go stand in the street and look directly toward the mushroom cloud. I live just outside chicongo, if I don't get incinerated I'll just be killed by roving porch monkeys, rather die instantly desu

Assuming you're telling the truth you're the only one that has anything like a chance. That being said, I'm in the middle of writing a piece of prepper fiction about a guy that has all the tools and materials to bugout effectively but ultimately just spent a lot of money and ends up getting fucked over from the word go.

Just hang around in Bergen County NJ and help out my neighbors and family. I work in a machine shop so I can help fix and make shit for any needy Jow Forumsacks

Attached: 1505106832036.jpg (308x325, 36K)

>t. cityslicker

Attached: 1511117170330.gif (350x293, 915K)

my dude, you should have been learning this skills years ago

Thank you for choosing vault-tec.

Utah is comfy desu

I had/have no one to teach me.

Loooooool

Seriously though, Israel..

Oh man, hardly. I've lived amongst them for years though. I was raised in the Ozarks. From the age of 5 I ran around barefoot on my dads property. Literally wake up in the morning, eat some maltomeal cereal and I was down at the creek poking fish and snakes with sticks. I moved around a lot in my 20's though chasing money, but I found I couldn't be around city folk. They're rude and miserable people.

Isn't utah full of Mormons?

Bugging in.
Live in upstate NY. Sit here and pick off survivors of NYC when shtf

>They're rude and miserable people.

Attached: 1522021936479.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>I'M ON PROBATION
KYS.

disgusting.

Attached: vulpo.gif (500x447, 93K)