/Colorado/ - All Mexicans should be deported thread

Latest statewide news:
>Bill to help """""""""immigrants"""""""" avoid deportation
denverpost.com/2018/04/05/colorado-immigration-bills-republican-senate/

>Demonstrators Voice Support For 2nd Amendment Rights At Rally
denver.cbslocal.com/2018/04/07/demonstrators-second-amendment-rally/

>Boulder(Cuck) City Council unanimously passes proposed ordinance banning assault weapons on first reading
denverpost.com/2018/04/06/boulder-city-council-assault-weapons-ban-passes/

>4 in 5 staunch Colorado Republicans back Donald Trump. So why won’t GOP candidates for governor embrace him?
denverpost.com/2018/04/08/4-in-5-colorado-republicans-back-donald-trump-so-why-wont-gop-candidates-for-governor-embrace-him/

>Colorado legislators push to add browsing Jow Forums to list of qualifications for medical marijuana
9news.com/article/news/health/colorado-legislators-push-to-add-autism-to-list-of-qualifications-for-medical-marijuana/73-536465115

/Colorado/ has a discord!: gg/mzjYPX

Attached: 1517695406783.jpg (800x800, 147K)

fuck off were full

Second for "fuck off we're full".
Went to the 2A rally, it was bretty good. Nice people, some open carry without incident, plenty of motorists honking their support and waving. I almost want to see Boulder try to get away with an AWB; I'll be there to oppose it loudly.

This

>4 in 5 staunch Colorado Republicans back Donald Trump. So why won’t GOP candidates for governor embrace him?
Because the Colorado GOP is a bunch of cucked traitors

LOL far from it, your houses are so fucking cheap I have no idea what I am going to do with all the space. To think what I paid for my shitty coastal condo is going to get me over 4k square feet and a huge ass lot is amazing.

6th for killdozer

Attached: Colorado-Man-Destroys-Town-With-Killdozer-featured.jpg (800x450, 204K)

Heemeyer did nothing wrong.
Why would you want to make a place you like worse on purpose?
I told them to fuck right off when they called me for donations after pulling that kike move in the 2016 GOP Caucus.

No. Go to Texas.

Attached: 1493857984647.png (553x600, 42K)

ENJOY THAT THICK CALI DICK

hope u like mexicans

fuck off shitskins

No, I was born and raised in Colorado and I coming home. Colorado is NOT expensive.

You clearly haven't been home in awhile.
Cost of living is soaring here.

latino here, go fuck yourself shithead you can't do shit to stop me

fuck you leftypol nigger piece of shit

verga gordo bitch hahahaha

Fuck colorado place is shit

Colorado is only tolerable on weed, without it, its a shit place

I've only been to Colorado once but I absolutely hated Boulder. It's got all the cuckoldry and poz of SF/Portland/Seattle without any of the fun. It really was hellish.

Everybody does the same shit there but the weed makes you forget you do the same shit over and over again

How do I convince my retarded family to come back to the midwest more specifically Illinois or Wisconsin

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-193714_Instagram.jpg (1068x1340, 635K)

FUCK OFF STAY IN CALIFORNIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1280px-Crested_Butte.jpg (1280x850, 242K)

>"what are you gonna do, deport me?" -quote from man deported

Attached: 1487536417497.jpg (410x344, 50K)

>Boulder(Cuck) City Council unanimously passes proposed ordinance banning assault weapons on first reading
Hi, I'm not a Coloradan, but I just did a quick search on your state's gun laws, and you do in fact have a state preemption. What this means is that if a city attempts to pass gun laws that are more restrictive than the state's, then the state law nullifies the city law. The only exception to this is the City of Denver.

Washingtonian here. Please encourage Commiefornians to stay in their containment state. Also, our state isn't cheap.

Theyre all too stoned to know any better

MOVE TO COLORADO

You will increase property values
DO NOT bring more fucking illegals please

>Bill to help """""""""immigrants""""""""
bye clueless normie.
>Demonstrators Voice Support For 2nd Amendment Rights At Rally
shall shall shall .
Watch as they take.
sounds like a personal problem
>Colorado legislators push to add browsing Jow Forums to list of qualifications for medical marijuana
it was never illegal. this trickery is nutkaiks.

Attached: Come Home Anime Race.png (299x189, 22K)

lol >>>/leftypol/

Wheatridge reporting in

The state has started to turn to shit. Was good about 15 years ago. Some mountain towns are still ok.

Whole country is turning to shit really. Not a problem unique to us in Colorado.

True. I can’t stand to go out really anymore. Once in a while you can find a redpilled qt.

the whole country is shit and its been done intentionally

worst country in the world

tbqh Colorado is handling it pretty decently compared to the other western states