Niggers aren't human

Change my mind

Attached: 1513497040735.jpg (806x600, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee
nature.com/articles/nature11128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are Juan, they just have genetics which make them at differently

They are human, they just have genetics which make them at differently

Juan
Human

Theres only a limited amount of people you can meet in your life and you are one faggot that I interacted with, your racism and hostilty will never gather support from.the majority of population in power.

Fuck off you phoneposting dingo nigger

If you would meet someone new for 1 minute for 16 hours you would only be able to meet 57,600 people per day

What language is this translated from? Taco goblin detected. Learn how to English you mongrel rape baby

They can breed with us, therefore: same species.

In order for me to convice you, you would need a functional brain, which you do not possess

If black "people" died at that rate then there would be no more niggers in the US after about 3 years. Which would be great. I can does maff too you spooky dick licker

Same number of chromosomes does not mean same species. Niggers should be called homo africanus

Attached: 1504569297650.png (539x648, 442K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

They aren't.

Attached: 1523252829898.webm (362x640, 823K)

Also, digits confirm that niggers are indeed not human

Attached: 1522817453462.jpg (1024x550, 54K)

Why would I want to? Your view is the desired one for saving humanity from being nigged back to the Darkie Age.

LOL fucking perfect/10

We have huma penis that are overly large and fit snuggly into white women and asian womens anus

Attached: Blacks taking the asians.jpg (1024x730, 102K)

They are human, just a few steps lower than us

That's racist, you should judge people as individuals based on their actions, not color of their skin.

... Did it work?

>Who Is Devyn Holmes?

>Holmes’ Facebook profile states that he is from Galveston, Texas but lives in Beaumont. He attended Ball High School and La Marque High School. He graduated from Lamar University in 2013.

>He is fluent in French, Spanish, and Serbian. Holmes is said to have two daughters, one of whom is still very young, and a regular feature on his Facebook page.

>He is fluent in French, Spanish, and Serbian.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Why do they always try to make niggers look like peace loving geniuses in the media?

Attached: 1508043700384.gif (250x195, 801K)

>gets shot
>was live

Stop larping cracka you wish you were melinated

Your childish cartoons and nigger-tier language and abuse towards a race that is percieved to be lesser than you, makes you no better than them.

Your character and demeanor bring shame to you and your white race.

You aren't acting like the leader of all men, instead you act like a hateful child. Rise up to the greatness of your race or kill yourself, faggot.

t. venezuelan

Attached: 1348079666171.png (338x203, 18K)

Huh? How am I Live Action Role Playing over Jow Forums? Makes NO sense

>cadilac man is live now

>nigge-
Try saying it outside of your e-safespace and you'll see what will happen.

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: Son of Ancient Egyptian Royalty vs Son of a cave dweller.webm (720x1230, 1.99M)

>anus

Attached: logdog.jpg (960x960, 469K)

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

Attached: wh-Teoids.png (1351x1938, 1.96M)

The white bitches seem to love us

Attached: IMG_1321.jpg (348x423, 32K)

Whats the only thing that could put a smile on a white bitchs face?

Attached: IMG_0986.jpg (631x853, 93K)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1520917121252.gif (500x211, 985K)

You could state the one that evolved is the one that devolved.
The genetics with the highest Melanin count is far more supreme.. ~ genetically.

t. kike

I've had to come to the same conclusion as well, unfortunately. My whole life I tried delude myself into thinking they were comrades, but as soon as you turn your back they will turn on you and eat you alive.

They are animals, and it's the only way to rationalize their behavior. Nobody else is as loud, violent, obnoxious, and uncivilized as they are.

Until they get murdered and become a single mother

Nigger larping faggot confirmed because everyone knows niggers can't solve captchas

Attached: 1506405895083.png (534x548, 217K)

This is true. Whites and West africans, and expecially Aussie abos, are distinct and different species of animal.

Middle East and Indian (white ones at least) are the same bone structure as us, same genes as us, but West africans are nowhere near us, closer to talking chimps.

First I post the aryan profil, the aryan ideal.

Attached: 1484984530152.jpg (1118x761, 237K)

>russian flag

Nice try larper

Horses and Donkeys can breed, therefore: same species.

Attached: Juancito.jpg (1486x1245, 536K)

Then here is an Aryan ideal profil, with a classical example, and contrast that with the simian chimp-like profil of the west aftican. Time to stop calling them humans and call them miracle apes. (cause they can talk)

Attached: A Study in Profiles.jpg (1025x1292, 541K)

Yes?
>race
>specie

Yes this would happen and come get you while you ask for preperations and gibs russian turk nigger

Attached: 1522753690097.jpg (960x899, 116K)

Attached: 1523057725285.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

I know this is just a troll thread but I'm 85% Bantu African, 10% polynesian samoan and the rest is native American. I'm allergic to melons so I don't really care for watermelon I have no criminal record I've only been pulled over by a cop once because one of my tail lights were out, I graduate this spring with a BA in biochemistry and I already have a seat waiting for me in pharmacy school for this fall. My brother graduated 4 years ago as an electrical engineer and my sister is in her 2nd year of rotations in medical school....but I guess we're just a bunch of niggers.

mad nigger

>whitey calls you a nigger
>you punch whitey
>you go to prison

NIGGERS LOSE AGAIN

Can breed but they only make mules which are technically non viable sterile offspring so that's not a good argument.

If you can breed and make offspring that are capable of continuing progeny then they are the same species

whites arent human either

Attached: bison.png (589x570, 115K)

Why do we need bison? They just shit all over the place, taste worse than cows, and attack people.

The same can be said of jews.

Attached: 666,666,66666.jpg (246x250, 23K)

Чepнильницa, yхoди!

Name my band.

Attached: 1465680633737.jpg (400x283, 10K)

n
t r i g g e r
g
g
e
r

>Returns to an upward trend

How many black rhinos are we down to in africa jamal?

lol

Why'd she gone do that then?
Was it just female stupidity?

Attached: shitted.jpg (1907x925, 511K)

All that work on a false flag and nothing. Reduced to nigger threads. Truly pathetic.

literally every biology book of the last 50 years will prove you wrong, but what the fuck, grandpa gives simpler answers right?

Perhaps it's controversial on Jow Forums but blacks, at least the African ones are perhaps the "purist" strain of human (homo sapiens), europeans, asians, latin people all have trace amounts of DNA from the other human species that existed, like the neanderthals.

Those two faces are completely different at the top.

Notice your human on the right has a triangular inversion of the brow ridge whereas Nefertiti has a straight angle from nose to forehead

What kind of a weirdo creep posts that?

He'll read a biology book when you read a history book Mr Communist

Attached: 170522193607-roger-stone-florida-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 50K)

I’ll bite as well user. Here comes the blackpill

If you are below 90 ish IQ , by today standards of society, you might as well by substituted by a machine. Not only that but there is a high chance that you will end up on welfare or other programs, I.E. you will be a detriment to society and will slow its progress (slow, because progress cannot be stopped).

The sadness of this reality is that we could lose more than half of the Earth’s population... and we would not even “feel” it, we would just build machines to replace the losses. Now, you know about races and their IQ (you are on pol after all) so you know that africans, arabs and many middle easterners would be decimated by a said selection, but the reality is that many whites would get the short end of the stick as well. 100 median IQ means that a whole lot of us are basically dead weight , same for the asians.

So my friend , what I want to say is :
Get a degree or a good paying job asap to stockpile gold, weapons, ammo and lands. Then prepare for the worst

>Return

Is high IQ necessary to the a genius?

A savant could be described as genius, yes?

Richard Feynman had an IQ of 125 and is renowned as a physics genius

What am I supposed to do with gold when shit hits the fan? Chances are if I use it to barter I'll just get robbed, killed or told "what am I supposed to do with this worthless shit?"

That’s what weapons and ammo are for user

IQ is not a measure of intelligence “per se”, but rather: “the capability of doing complex operations and being successful in doing so”. We live in a world that is becoming more complex at an esponential level, soon enough the bar of “uselessness “ will be even higher

I think Quantum Electro Dynamics is quite a complex operation to be fathomed.

Let's hope I don't encounter anyone with anything more than a butter knife

Attached: 1522774387221.jpg (866x600, 206K)

Richard Feynman said

What one fool can learn, any other can as well.

You forgot “day-to-day lust for white women”

What did they say, Jow Forums?

Attached: 53F9E196-2972-4363-8FB2-8738B9851886.jpg (770x789, 190K)

Fucking brain dead, Darwins finches which are separate species can breed together to create viable offspring. Fucktard

Niggers are closer to chimps than Europeans : nature.com/articles/nature11128

You're litteral monkeys.

>Perhaps it's controversial on Jow Forums but blacks, at least the African ones are perhaps the "purist" strain of human (homo sapiens), europeans, asians, latin people all have trace amounts of DNA from the other human species that existed, like the neanderthals.

Nobody cares about "purity", but about living in a decent society with evolved individuals. Your average nigger did not beficiate of the Neanderthal admixture, hence they're closer to chimps than European.

What I don't understand is how the fuck is he still alive? Don't they have a CNS?

>The white bitches seem to love us

only those that no white man wants

Is that the "Roman nose" of which you speak? Does it still exist in living humans or just staturary?

Attached: 1461580037252.jpg (1142x857, 247K)

>Change my mind
You've got me. I literally cannot think of a single counter argument. And judging by all the muh dik larping in the thread so far, it seems that neither can anyone else.

Yes it exists

Here is an example:
Notice the eyes appear quite set back because of the formation of the ridge

Attached: Trajan.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

Tks for the xplanation. I guess that is exceeding rare, and indicates a bloodline from the Romans?

When I wake up I'm going to be checking my profile, just maybe......................

Attached: 113294873.png (225x225, 10K)

What's your image all about?

That's inB4 you can call me a 56%er.

What is a 56%?

Attached: roman_nose_cat_by_bunnybunbunbunee.jpg (600x810, 52K)

They can have fertile children with whites.
That being said they are clearly very distinct from whites

Attached: harakter-po-nosu_5.jpg (800x400, 170K)

Attached: 1123-268x300.jpg (268x300, 24K)

oh boy. kind of difficult to unpack this complex theory at one sitting. But to be clear, this is an meme which is an insult to us Americans, it's aimed at us, and points towards our alleged unpure European genetics.

Attached: 000439587487.png (476x401, 138K)

America is 56% white.
Also a popular American caricature is a half-caste person bragging they are Irish because their great grandfather was from Ireland

Attached: wet violets.gif (500x330, 1.81M)

Oh I see. Well that's most amusing for them, I'm sure.

They are humans scientifically. But they are just genetically different just like every other race. This means that often they have a lower IQ but make up for it in physical abilities mostly. This is due to the traits necessary for the survival of early Africans being different to the advantageous traits for other races in their environment.

>wolves and dogs; lions and tigers
i hope this is some of that patented strayabro shitposting instead of you being an actual brainlet that believes this

Attached: based.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

Like wolfs, coyotes and dogs?