A message to blue- and green-eyed anons

If you are blue- or green-eyed and you reproduce with a light- or dark brown-eyed partner, then your children will most likely also have brown eyes. The brown gene is dominant in pigment and overrides everything else. Exceptions exist, but are relatively rare, by far in relation to the Europid race

Even though the girl is white, if she has brown eyes, she will most likely bare you brown-eyed children

>why is this knowledge so sensitive and politically incorrect
>what meaning lies behind the color of one's eyes
>is it part of a greater awareness
>in the distant future, what will be the fate of blue- and green-eyed anons, for those who have remained faithful to color and race, until the very moment that they form an absolute minority on this planet, what they already are today

inb4 divide and conquer shill kike faggot: I have brown eyes myself

Attached: 1717.jpg (1000x654, 159K)

Hey Mohammed. It doesn't matter, parents of all races will genetically engineer white traits in their children, because all races know the white race is the most attractive. Chinese and Indian children 100 years from now will have normal eyelids and blue or green eyes and blonde or red hair and pale skin and caucasian features, they just won't be white through the bloodline, but they'll be white in appearance and iq.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, what am I?

t. Le 56% El Abominatios

my parents have brown and hazel eyes and mine are blue.

Often the eyes come out hazel or even green. And the genes will continue on in future generations anyway.

Bottom line is if you have blue or green eyes, you need to have lots of children.

Are you aware that most brown eyed people can get laser-treatment to remove the brown pigment from their irises and there will be blue pigment that remains?

A dying breed

What if this green eyed white boy impregnates a green eyed hapa?

anglo

Never have children with an alb*nian like OP's pic. They are gypos no matter the eye color

Those traits don’t go away. Two brown eyed parents can have a baby with blue eyes, if both parents have at least one parent with blue eyes. However, if both of your parents have brown eyes, your children will have brown eyes no matter what. Regardless though. The same percent of whites will always have blue eyes, unless whites start mixing with outside races. The OAC2 gene is the only gene that causes blue eyes, and it’s recessive, but it can’t be bred out unless blue eyed people had less children on average. Remember, whites come with all different colors of hair and eyes

Attached: 06145B8C-A507-442C-9D15-69256593286F.jpg (500x417, 53K)

Oh, I'm sad now. I don't want people with my hair and eye colour to die out.
Cool

It's about a 50% chance actually.

i used to had blue eyes that got brown
if i have a child with a blue eyed woman our son will have blue eyes

Not true.
Eye color is not controlled by a single gene. It's influenced by about 16 if I recall correctly.
And even if it was influenced by a single gene, you could have a blue eyed kid even if both of your parents have brown eyes.

i want to have lots of children, but there aren't any natural blondes where I'm living and it makes me sad.

A polar bear.

That's not your Dad.

My parents have brown eyes. I have blue. Same for my cousin.

my mom said i was probably a polar bear in a past life haha, i love the cold

Both my grandma's are blonde with blue eyes. Both have develop serious helth problems related to their eyes. This is a pretty hefty price to pay for having beautiful eyes. So to avoid it you should wear sunglasses and at the end nobody sees your eyes anyway.

I have red eyes

They don't have to be baby blonde man, and I highly doubt you can't find any women with dark blonde hair.

I’m talking about specially blue eyes. We have the knock out studies for the gene. The OAC2 gene prohibits melanin from forming in the iris. If you get 2 copies of that gene, your eye won’t make any pigment. And it will be blue. If your eyes aren’t blue then there’s something like 16 as you said.

Id like to find a woman

So, prime example of how eye color inheritance mechanisms aren't as simple as some think.

Been smoking that flag again?

Both of my parents have brown eyes, same with my brothers. My paternal grandparents both had brown eyes, as did my maternal grandfather. My maternal grandmother had blue eyes.

My nephew has blue eyes and strawberry blond hair because my sister in law is blonde/blue eyed. Genes are recessive OP.

Sure you do faggot

it's still quite difficult finding a girl with natural blonde hair, regardless of the shade, maybe we really are a dying breed. makes me really sad when I see beautiful blonde women mixing their genes out of existence with a black person, at this rate there won't be any blondes left to save

Do y'all not learn about heterozygotes in Bongland???

Attached: eye color.jpg (500x460, 39K)

My Grandparents have blue eyes though. Skipped a generation.

My mom has very light brown eyes that she passed down to me while my fathers are a bit darker, and my one brother was born with the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen. Then again, my mothers family is all dutch with light coloured hair and eyes, so that could explain the light coloured eyes that my brother and I have.

As you might have noticed, not all blue eyes are the same. Some are super light, and even they have *some* pigment in them, otherwise they'd be red like it's the case with some extreme albinos. And some are darker. Some are plain, and some have all kinds of patterns within them. I have blue/gray eyes for example, with a couple of small, pretty much unnoticable brown dots in my right eye. What does that tell you? That even within solely blue eyes, there are differences in the amount of pigment in the irises of different people.

But I like swarthy girls

>The brown gene is dominant in pigment and overrides everything else.

Yup, brown eyes are genetically superior.

Attached: 1490145538488.jpg (441x408, 11K)

My Dad has blue eyes and my mom has brown eyes, I have green eyes.

Yeah. My aunt has blue eyes for example, even though none of her parents do. Her grandfather did though.
My mom has blue eyes, while her parents don't, but her grandmother did.

who gives a shit what you like, you arab dogfuck?
not like you ever get laid anyways LMAO

So then their kid will have one recessive allele and one dominant.. who cares? As long as they are reproducing the gene will proliferate..

Inb4 “proof?” : dad has brown eyes, one recessive allele, mom has blue eyes, I have blue eyes, two recessive alleles, siblings have heterozygous phenotypes..

Go back to genetics 1 idiot

Yeah, this is perhaps the best table on this I've seen. Even this one simplifies it, but it's so much better than those bullshit tables with only four outcomes, lmao.

The different shades of blue come from the different colors in the sclera. People with a lot of melanin in their sclera but with 2 copies of the OAC2 gene will have green eyes. People with not much pigment in the sclera but the HERC2 gene will have light brown or hazel eyes. That’s a very simple way to put it. The gene that stops pigment from forming in the iris though is just one gene.

That's not true.

You don't know how eye genetics work.

Brown and green are colors.

Blue is the absence of color.

There are two chromosome sets at work.

One determines whether a color will be present or not. (Blue vs anything else)

The other determines what color will be present if it is. (brown, green, or hazel)

So, if a person with brown eyes had one parent who had blue eyes, then they have one chromosome set that is Pigmented/Blue and one chromosome set that is either Brown/Green or Brown/Brown.

If they have a child with a person who has blue eyes, then their children have a 50% chance of having blue eyes, and a 50% chance that their child will have pigmented eyes of brown/green/hazel color.

Most White people who have brown eyes have recessive blue and/or green chromosomes.

If a brown-eyed White person has a child with a blue-eyed White person then chances are that the child will only have a 25% chance of having brown eyes, a 50% chance of having blue eyes, and a 25% chance of having hazel or green eyes.

This is only true of White people.

I don't, swarthy people scare me especially blacks and muslim peoples.

Yes, but what I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of genes that influence how much pigment there will be in the iris. So you could still have a bit more pigment than those people with super light blue eyes, but still have blue eyes yourself. I'm the perfect example.

Wife brown eyes, me blue eyes. Two sons..both blue eyes. Father in law has blue eyes, so wife has 50/50 genes for brown/blue eyes. Get your facts straight!

>have dirty blonde hair
>very dirty
>people just say I have brown hair
>don't bother to correct them because why sperg out
Chicks dig blue eyes though. One of the few things so blatant even I notice it when they mirin.

Father, mother and at least one of my grandfathers had brown eyes but my sister and I have light eyes. Feels good.

There’s a lot of genes, but we have the knock out studies for the gene that causes blue eyes. We tested it in either mice or cats, I forget because it’s been so long since I read it. But the reason there’s blue eyes is because there’s no pigment at all in the iris. The receptors that normally produce melanin are essentially just switched off if you get 2 OAC2 genes. We don’t even produce any pigment that’s blue. There’s anomalies though, like in your case. Where maybe not all of your cells are doing the same thing.

Dude, I get that blue eyes are prettier and I think so myself, but are the chicks really so amazed by blue eyes? Where in America are you? I could see what you mean if you lived in Southern California or somewhere, I don't know

What are you're guises thoughts on green eyes? Better than blue?

Attached: e6006bb296aa5539d679a8dcd476e115.jpg (625x535, 32K)

I like green eyes, my Mom has green eyes but she had blue eyes during childhood. I prefer my blue eyes though, i have really deep blue eyes.

i think people exaggerate a bit, blue eyes are nice but one shouldn't brag about it.

You seem to be more knowledgeable on the topic than me, and we're approaching some more advanced genetics so all I have to say is that I don't know it all too well. All I can say is that I have seen cases where non-blue eyed parents have blue eyed children and that's that.

I have blue eyes but my teeth are brown

Yeah, I mean... There are European nations with more blue eyed people than mine, we have a decent amount of Mediterranean genes, but blue and otherwise light eyes are, to knock on wood, nothing unusual here. I can't set a percentage myself, but you get the idea. What I can say is that those "light eye percentage" maps are memes, lol. So I can't understand how in America, a nation where whites are mainly of northwestern European descent, blue eyes are something amazing all of a sudden. I guess there might be some truth to the Amerimutt memes nowadays.

Green
Grey
Blue

rarity scale

Of course. Non-blue eyed parents can have children with blue eyes. As long as their parents both had 1 parent with blue eyes. If you read my very first post I did actually mention that, although I’m tired so my wording was probably shit.

Meh. Although I can say I've never seen such piercing green eyes... I've seen lots but they're never as piercing as in those pictures. I guess that's Photoshop in action.

> minorities downgrading to the hwhite devil

Great, glad to have it all worked out.

Attached: th.jpg (235x169, 7K)

I have green outer and literally yellow inner, its not brown its yellow

they are a bit of a meme to some degree, like those American heritage maps you see where most of the people in the US are supposedly of German heritage. i'm sure blue eyes are rather common in the US, depending on where you are, those with darker features like light eyed people though so maybe that guy lives in a Mexican dominated area or something

Attached: 31407714465_f3477af93e_b.jpg (681x1024, 303K)

Can we see a photo?

No blue is the best eye colour hands down. I'm not even trying to be
>Muh aryan lol nazism xD
Its just a fact. Green eyes are better than brown (which are trash and unattractive) but blue will always be best

Do brown eyes have coloboma?

If ou have green eyes and you are not a rehead you're a kike.
Dark/black hair and green eyes = kike

um lemme see

Yeah, I know a guy who has a similar type of eye and he's an interesting looking fellow. Super fucking tanned, he looks like a nig in the summer, lol. Has wavy dark blonde hair, used to be long but he has since cut it. Has blue-ish/green-wish eyes with a noticeable yellow ring in the inner parts.

You have heterochromia iridium

>Its just a fact
a preference you mean

Yeah, I'd have guessed the same.

>Brown eye trash
Keep crying turd eyes

my grandmother has dark hair and green eyes and she's Anglo-German, both features come from her dads side who had dark hair but piercing blue eyes and a green eyed parent or something, no kike blood at all. her mother was light blonde and blue eyed, beautiful woman my great-grandmother was, i miss her dearly.

what is that?

i have blue eyes, if you actually bothered to read through my posts.

Lol come on, there's tons of Anglos and otherwise white people with brown eyes and while I also think blue eyes are better looking, to discriminate on brown eyed people would just be retarded.

mine are true hazel, like predominantly green/yellow with abit of brown in the middle like pic related.
funily enough though, neither of my parents have these eyes, they come from my granddad, and the only other people with them are my sister and my aunty.
My mum has true 'Amber" eyes, not brown, and dads are blue, as are both his parents.
Genetics are trippy

I have grey eyes

Lmao, yes for the most part you're right but you realize you can't surely predict genes, right?
Genes can get inherited from very long ancestors.
For example:me, my parents, grandparents and most relatives have brown eyes /hair (with their own variations of course) yet my brother has very light blue eyes and used to have light blonde hair (which turned to very light brown as he aged)
>inb4 adopted/different parents
Whiteness isn't only hair /eyes, it's facial structure, color of genitalia/nipples, etc.
Stop talking out of your ass with this aryan LARPing bullshit

exceptions prove the rule especially with inbred island monkeys

forgot pic

Attached: Hazel_eye.jpg (543x345, 28K)

plenty of brown eyed people where i live, guy just needs to humble himself a bit more instead of prancing around like a fool.

yeah, my great-grandfather wasn't inbred but believe what you want. stop being so nasty

I don't give a shit, it doesn't matter. I have green eyes and my wife is a cute white freckled woman with brown eyes. Brown eyed people can be fucking white.

>The brown gene is dominant in pigment
Correct
>and overrides everything else
False.
Descendants down the line still can have green/grey/blue/whathaveyou eyes again, the genes for that become dormant, not replaced.
A vast majority of light eyed people have dark traces in their DNA too, like~90% of Europe (a rough guess)

Wrong flag you anglo

Coloboma

Attached: Coloboma.jpg (246x205, 5K)

ITT: people need to learn about basic Mendelian genetics.

Attached: genotypes_of_pea_plants.jpg (473x158, 28K)

He is nasty.

Excuse me sir but you are an asshole. Stop it.

Are you an albino?

My gf has light blue eyes and she burns in the sun.
I have green and I can tan before I burn. No hope for babies as she hates the Idea blame the mudraces for overpopulation. I assume if we had children the would burn coal or Take HRT to grow breasts to please their brown overlords to completion.

Shit. Do my eyes count as green. I have a very big nose as well.

Attached: F1F9050F-5DED-474E-8749-305BC9622836.png (750x1334, 3.23M)

Naw blue for life BITCH

That looks like trash

other than my great-grandfather and my grandmother, everybody else is light haired and light eyed, including me, my siblings, and my parents so i dont see the issue, i've inherited german and anglo-saxon genes

I'm a brown haired, brown eyed spic. My gf is blonde with blue eyes. AMA.