Remind me again, whats wrong with multiethnic society?

remind me again, whats wrong with multiethnic society?

Attached: CMOOduKUAAAX_eP.jpg (600x723, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2662726/Radical-Sunni-Islamists-face-jail-attack-group-Shiites-case-Muslim-sectarian-violence-Britain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing

It doesn't have the ethnic bonds that come with a homogeneous society. Races have some innate difference in preferences that shape the cultures they create. As culture comes from shared preferences, any society with multiple races would have a vaguer or watered down culture.

naturalistic fallacy

everything, when it's done the neoliberal way

Nonwhites believe in it.

Tribalistic forces and self interest.

cultural discrepancy

Your entire argument is a breach of the fallacy

neck yourself.

Several "colonies" all who are suspicious or hate each other grouping together. Like my shit town.

Brownies are ugly!

gtfo u fucking kike shill

Attached: kikes.jpg (169x75, 12K)

they are not homogenous

Multi Ethnic means whites would still exist, the Neo liberal wants to rid of whitey.

>"Remind me again"
>Posts what he considers attractive
It's the same thread yet again from the same flag. Literally why is it that most autists on Jow Forums are lefty/pol/ish or Cuckdeau voters.

So where are all these successful multicultural societies?

ignoring everything the memefag commie has to say, since, memefag commie.

SHILLS ARE FLOODING THE BOARD, THEY ALL STARTED AT 4AM EASTERN TIME. EXPECT AN INFLUX OF SHILL THREADS

Except its been studied and observed for thousands of years and is observable now in Countries like Japan and Iceland

why do you have 169x75 jpgs saved

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Interesting.

Beats me. You're asking the wrong guy.

Attached: 1518641521069.webm (220x400, 2.96M)

Terrorism

Any mulitethnic society worth a damm will eventually unite and become it's own ethnicity.

But it matches up with what we see in modern multiethnic societies and makes sense from an evolutionary perspective. Humans should develop different psychologies not only from being apart, but also from adapting to different environments.

It's more of a theory or hypothesis than a valid argument. We would be able to test it if we had homogeneous and multiethnic societies, but that's not possible when people want all societies to be multiethnic.

exactly

it includes niggers, and muslimes. if they could stop nigging, it would be find

That's disgusting and sad

damn that shit was brutal

They would probably do it genetically too.

Oh yea let's forget Australia, Canada, Sweden, Norway and the large portion of western nations

If you want one, go for it. What's wrong with not wanting one however? Why do you want to force me to associate with people I don't want to associate with?

You mean the ones that can't seem to properly integrate their nonwhite populations?

It's a theory based on pseudoscience and therefore should not be seriously contemplated

like Britain, which now has to deal with violence between the shias and sunnis?

Check'd

Attached: 1488336161982.jpg (602x481, 47K)

Multi-ethnic societies are just a bunch of ethnic enclaves where everyone mistrusts everyone else and white people are constantly white-flighting. Even the shitlib whites chose to live in white shitlibby areas

Ironic coming from a commie.

niggers are cancer and their communities are incapable of policing themselves. Furthermore anywhere they inhabit falls into a delinquent state beyond repair covered in graffiti and human waste. When I think of hell on earth, I think of looking back on my life and not being able to remember anything but nigger faces

He's playing you like a fiddle. I suppose now is a good time to practice. You have to learn how to bring the fight to the kikes instead of working on their terms.

Attached: alinksy.png (554x508, 361K)

But they have been, instead of watching webm's on Jow Forums and listening to the opinions of these underage users go outside and you'll see they're not so bad

Attached: diverse babysitter.webm (480x360, 835K)

what is that? antisemitism for ants?

fpbp

that is kill

Give me a source

>commie
>bitches about logic

Helicopter ride comrade?

>whats wrong with multiethnic society
the spics, gooks, niggers, wops, micks, pajeets, and muslims

Low IQ.

Not a shill just not a right wing radical

Attached: 1520214546543.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: 1520750169515.png (2220x2920, 762K)

According to Aristotle, a multiethnic state cannot have democracy.

I wonder what happened here seems like they wanted to break the phone and used it as an excuse to fuck her up, doubt they were set on killing her otherwise this would have been brutal.

>Sweden
Sven here

We have beggars infront of every shop and you can walk downtown and hear kids who are 6-10 who cant speak swedish at all.

AMA

I want to live where you are, because it doesn't seem like you've had much experience with other races all living together. Usually us poor people tend to have to rub shoulders with the multi-cultural lifestyle.

thats a problem of integration, not immigration

All of them became successful long before they were multicultural.

Show me ONE example when country became successful because of multiculturalism?

I'll help you. There's none.

You and you're multiculti are parasites.

How is that caused by a multi-ethnic society? Beggars are an economic issue and how can you expect 6-10 year old immigrants to fully grasp a language as complicated as Swedish?

These people should be executed

Antsemitism

Goddammit

Attached: 1498857153348.jpg (400x386, 27K)

IQ drop

>what's wrong with a random mix of DNA?
nothing
it's the religion bullshit and the culture bullshit that are THE FUCKING PROBLEMS
literal retards thinking their religion or cultural "laws" are the only things worth following and refuse to follow any rule of law, respect any rights, or do anything to curb their own bullshit
>poland
yeah you gotta get the fuck out of the EU because its just a giant layer-cake of bullshit forcing enemy immigrants to destroy you

>pic
yeah quit shoving chicks in here
this is Jow Forums not /fem/ or /dyk/

Attached: 2313413145.jpg (500x559, 81K)

wszystko pedale jebany, wracaj na wykop

Attached: 90b.jpg (346x450, 17K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2662726/Radical-Sunni-Islamists-face-jail-attack-group-Shiites-case-Muslim-sectarian-violence-Britain.html

Yes us lower class do have to mingle with others of a different ethnicity more than the wealthy, I feel it's all about mindset and how much you let a per-established idea control your outlook

Low IQ mulatto mongrels. You wanna know the effects of race-mixing? Look at Brazil

Pretty much everything. All multiracial nations have fallen and segregated along ethnic, religious and cultural lines

But why bring trash to actively make the country worse for everyone most shitskins are such cunts. Who should honestly keep their thirld world behaviour were it belongs, back at their home.

cisza słowiański podczłowieku

Attached: sam hyde7.jpg (640x960, 70K)

we have a multi ethnic society. It's called the world. Every ethnicity has it's own part of the world. coerced interbreeding of those ethnicities leads to the loss of culture that has taken thousands of years to develop

There are many historical examples such as Rome, Persia, Greece and others although I'm not too confident in my knowledge of history

I'd be more than happy to speak or hang out with people from other ethnicity, but to cross in their zones is like a deer in headlights. I can control my mindset, but you can not control theirs. Try going to Richmond BC as a dude from any other ethnicity. The Chinese there wonder why the fuck you're there. Most can't even speak English.

Not a question but thanks
Either way, its both.
If they werent here to begin with then we would not need to integrate them and there wouldnt be a failure of integration

The desire to create a multi-ethnic society is what has driven this development. The end goal has justified any means and now people are suffering for it.

Also the 6-10 year olds are born here and in some cases are up to third generation but they dont speak the language. They do however speak their own language.

This is the essence of the problem, people from various cultures cannot coexist unless given proper incentive and identity, currently there is a void of such an identity and people flood to rich nations because of wellfare mostly.

Didn't they all become dysfunctional and fall sometime after becoming multicultural?

>It matches and explains reality wherever we look
>PSEUDOSCIENCE!!11!!!11!

Then don’t act like you know what you’re talking about. Dumbass fucking loser

>although I'm not too confident in my knowledge of history
Which shows, looking at how you mention Rome, Persia and Greece as countries that became successful because of multiculturalism.

do you even understand great economic benefits behind immigration?

>Rome
>multicultural
Rome was an empire. It kept subjugated people whete they lived and forced roman culture on them. It was hardly multicultural at its apex. It became multicultural once it fell

nothing wrong, unless you include niggers of sandpeople

Tip toeing around cultural/religious sensitivitys

Pic related for starters.

The only way you could claim a naturalistic fallacy is if you consider the concept of human races to be part of nature.
How does it feel to be a race realist?

Ethnicity is nation, you will have fifth columns arise, especially if minorities are large and numerous.

the multi-ethnic society leads to war and the disintegration of nations, , look at what happened to Yugoslavia, the Ottoman Empire or the Soviet Union..

This. If the US wasn't white, china or russia would have rolled over brazil by now. That's the main issue.
To be honest the main issue is that adding niggers to ANY race will drag it down and breed stupidity/lower IQ. The secondary issue is races that are religious extremists like sandnigs. Incompatible.

germany and us have very high immigration percentage, they are very prosperous

racial segregation is an issue which we need to solve

Those 6-10 year olds must not go out often

Why?

>germany and us
Who the hell are us? Poland or USA?

Either way, there is no correlation between high migration and prosperity. Taking in millions of asylum seekers doesnt benefit your economy and if that is the argument youre making then please prove it.

Germany is prosperous because of the wealth the ethnic Germans produce. It is prosperous despite its immigrates, not because of them.

How? Physically redistribute people and gulag them if they move again?

Ever heard of Australia, mate?

Emus don't count. Kangaroos maybe.

Australia isn't multicultural.

"We found that developing economies are indeed more likely to experience a sharper increase in GDP growth rate after their populations become more diverse. Our estimates suggest that, from 1960 to 2010, a 10-percentage-point increase in the growth rate of fractionalization (or polarization) boosts per capita output by about 2.8 percentage points in developing countries. (That is 0.7 percentage points higher than the global average described above.) The same models suggest that the effect of diversity in the developed economies is much weaker. This all implies that developing economies benefit the most from diversity."

Havard Kikes agree they need us more than we need them, plus immigration bring forth a lot of negative that are overlooked to push the agenda.