Rip new york

Rip new york

Attached: 9AE7E33F-1C18-4495-86D9-0FCFC343EA5F.png (750x1334, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thevintagenews.com/2016/10/14/1958-mao-zedong-ordered-sparrows-killed-ate-much-grain-caused-one-worst-environmental-disasters-history-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isnt this the bitch from Sex and the City

why arent these people arrested for treason for undermining national security and saying to other americans its ok to break the law?

Lol let the mf burn

>implying it isn't already

Surely this can't be a vote winner...

Probably why they chose her.

because they're real human beans that people can empathise with, while you're just another hateful retard on the internet that everyone has learnt to ignore

Pic related is her partner.

Also, I would seriously consider changing "Nixon" if I were to consider a career in politics...

Attached: Cynthia_Nixon_Weds_Christine_Marinoni.jpg (550x375, 130K)

The 'gay by choice' mentally ill candidate New York needs.

Attached: cueball.jpg (650x366, 28K)

No....no its not.

Would fug

Why is that bitch running anyway? She is a has been actor not a popular celebrity

I cant tell what her partner is?

Doesnt matter bigot, what truly matters is that it's strong and independent. All other variables are irrelevant things only brainlets like you care about.

Well then, I'll make sure the entirety of New York State an island once again!

Attached: yeeess.gif (320x240, 490K)

this. new york is a fucking beaner shithole

Imagine that disgusting red bush all wet and dripping frothy grool

sexist and racist much?

Who is that, gay Danny Bonaduce?

What is controlled opposition to cuomo...if you look into it I bet they have a past.

If she seriously gets close to doing this I'll blow her brains out, no joke, no meme, no take backs.

you haven't
low grade trolling

Which one? I'm sure they're both pretty gross by now.

Attached: 11b.png (432x328, 138K)

Yeah. It's so fucking stupid. I heard a whole thing in it on NPR (I listen know and again to know what they are pushing). It's fucking retarded.

If your own head contains brains you'll delete that and not post threats here because you will actually go to prison.

New York is a state?

>you are not allowed to defend yourself against people commiting genocide against your race and country

go get raped by a kangaroo you weak cunt

>You're not allowed to make sincere threats of murder on the internet
wtf woooooow are we living in nazi germany what happened to free speech.

No, but must suck in kiwi land, since we can make threats as long as they are not immediate.

i don't fucking get it. there are so many other problems, especially in NY, that she could be campaigning on, but no these retarded uber lefties always have to virtue signal with how much they care about the poor, poor mistreated illegal immigrants. how can you be a normal citizen and vote for that shit? you look around, you see a dozen illegals occupying a house in your neighborhood in illegal apartments, you see them working landscaping and construction jobs that used to go to high school/college kids, you see them with their multiple shitty little kids that YOU and ME are paying for, you see them clogging the ER for minor colds.... how the FUCK can you support any of that over all the problems we already have? how about LOWER MY FUCKING TAXES YOU DUMB BITCH!!! fuck this state, fuck it.

Okay, this is epic

No, its just more proof how stupid women are.

Welp she ain’t winning

You just had to take a friendly tip. Say kiwi land again and I'll actually report you to the FBI and you'll be charged like every other retard who made threads against Trump on Twitter or a school on Jow Forums.

Only because of toxic white males like you

kiwiland

Hate speech. Screen capped and sent to UK thought police. Bin that keyboard m8

NY here. She could run on the sole issue of eradicating the larvae of the martian peat moss beetle and win because of NYC. The rest of the state is basically here so they can point at a Culture™ when califags talk about places that arent LA

I live in florida ust shot a coon irl trying to eat my chickens not sure how the banning guns thing work yolo :) do muslims peotect agents rodents ?

Attached: xcvb 128.jpg (2592x1944, 1.52M)

Hate speech is prejudice + power, therefore since hwhite males have all the societal power it is impossible to be hateful towards them regardless of any prejudice. Educumate yourself.

do you fagot sjw types do math hahahahahaha

thevintagenews.com/2016/10/14/1958-mao-zedong-ordered-sparrows-killed-ate-much-grain-caused-one-worst-environmental-disasters-history-2/

Attached: xcvb 113.jpg (2592x1944, 1.35M)

The Nose Knose who the partner is

Looks like her sister desu

>do you fagot sjw types do math hahahahahaha
Of course they don't. Math is patriarchial.

in my mind id rather eat chicken then rats you tll me ?

Attached: xcvb 008.jpg (2592x1944, 793K)

Those psycho eyes.

this

t. NewYorker

Jew York needs diversity.

Attached: tweets_bad_hombres.jpg (1473x800, 183K)

also SHE'S ON TV, SHE'S ON TV

Attached: 1521918146255.jpg (992x550, 177K)

Both are genetic dead-ends

Nixon was based.

She probably thinks NYC is the state. I feel bad for the people that outside that shithole as their state laws are dictated by one city.

Attached: 1522343514131.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

Just look at those psycho/dead eyes. These things are so hopped up on Semitism they aren't even human any more.

>women in politics
Stop it please, before it's not too late.

That guy was pretty good on Firefly

Attached: firefly-serenity-alan-tudyk-dvdbash-4.jpg (2454x3000, 755K)

>She probably thinks NYC is the state
All of our politicians do. Cuomo was caught on a hot mic saying he could raise taxes as high as he wants because people will pay them to have that NYC location. Upstate is rust belt poor (50k salary gets you a house and a wife that can be a homemaker) but that gets handwaved as us being a bunch of rural retards. Reality is NY is literally the worst state in the country to start or own a business. California is more business friendly than us.

>Ellis island

What's new? NY has always been the country's first shit hole

>Ill bend the law and act against citizens interests
>vote for me!

how dose it work?

Well you see, on the ballot theres a (D) and an (R) next to the names of candidates. One of the massive population centers in NY has a large constituency that cant read english, but recognizes the (D).

moved from nyc to upstate but worried i havent moved far enough

kek

why do all these batshit crazy politicians have that senator palpatine look in their eyes?

Attached: kek.jpg (350x350, 27K)

Wtf does societal power even mean

Shut up nigger

Hope she wins, we need more socio-political division

IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HER YOU ARE A SEXIST RACIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBE

Can we turn New York into the largest glass landscape in the US?

I need to gtfo this hellhole

Only a fraction of NYC will know who this lady is.

>I would seriously consider changing "Nixon" if I were to consider a career in politics...
well, we have a Pablo Iglesias

>Nixon and her family attend Congregation Beit Simchat Torah, an LGBT synagogue.

Attached: cleeseblink.gif (500x375, 980K)

You forgot (((antisemite)))

We'll let the courts decide that, Nigel.

The show was very popular in its day, combine that with the fact that professionally trained actors are better at public speaking than almost any politician.

New York? More like Jew York amrite?

It's insane she is running for governor. She should have waited to see if Deblasio was running for governor and then tried for mayor, and she would still have no chance. Only ladies and fags would possible vote for her, but most will vote for the incumbent like usual. No way she is getting the rest of the state.

Perhaps leftist primary cuckfest will mean the GOP candidate has a shot at winning the governorship?

I guarantee she will lose because her last name is Nixon

even though he was a great president

thats a fictional character you retard kids

A bunch of new York faggots should go to her rallies and try to get her to sign nude pictures of herself

What would the benefit to Prince Andy be by her running?

This. I'll do it.

It’s screwed up. My grandmother has a multi family in Queens. The spic family have like 3 kids, the grandparents, their brother, and sister in law all living in one apartment. That’s 9 beans in one apartment.

Ever since around 2015 I've been unable to contain my rage at NPR. It's not even the blatant agenda and biased "discussions" that gets me either. It's the stuff like
>random black woman who made it in college talking about her "experience
>"My mom was amazing and raised us and was always involved in our lives, but I wouldn't call her an empowered woman."
Shit if a child of mine, at any age, had the audacity to speak about their mother in such a pretentious manner, I'd accept the truth about how far gone they are and beat the shit out of them.

Attached: I can't take this.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

damn shes hot.

I'll also do it

Lived upstate my whole life. I want out so bad. The absolute state of this state is killing me.

she is a redhead lesbian "married" to a fat redhead lesbian, raising gay kids with (((names))).
she'd make a worse governor than anyone imaginable

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 18.12.35.png (627x686, 937K)

Someone please DONT make fake advertisements using her nudes from sex and the city

Attached: image2_temp-1132.jpg (1918x1080, 92K)