Climate Change: Record Antarctic Snowfall

How come??

Attached: fi9ri2ffgrg3.png (677x674, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_credit
bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-43691671
abc.net.au/news/science/2016-06-15/what-is-an-ice-age-explainer/7185002
nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/stories/nasa-knows/what-is-climate-change-k4.html
theguardian.com/environment/2013/mar/27/climate-change-model-global-warming
geoengineeringwatch.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ice Age.

It’s like climate change it can go either way bro.

>How come??

Because REAL climate scientists have no fucking clue how the weather works.

FACT: Between each of the 5 major ice-ages the average global premature has been HOTTER than it is now.

FACT: Nobody knows how an Ice Age is started.

FACT: C02 is literally the gas that plants need to create the oxygen you breath

FACT: (((They))) want you to pay a global (((tax))) to 'fight' Co2.

FACT: mentioning that the climate is meant to change, and that there is a billion year history of it happening makes you a climatedenier, a phrase specifically created to guilt you in thinking about Holocaust deniers.

Get it? believing that the climate changes over time makes your a criminal that think thinks 'climate change isn't real'. - what is a psyop.

All those experts didn't claim to be experts.

Nailed it.

Attached: IMG_20170514_234259.jpg (1024x2048, 124K)

Climate change is occuring over a long period of time, so there are variations from year-to-year, but in the long run climate is getting warmer.

Also don't forget that CO2 makes up less than one twentieth of one percent (

but bill nye told me it was real, he also told me to put things in my butt. are you telling me it was all a lie?

Attached: 1509993064756.png (403x448, 53K)

snowing after Easter I believe it

Our summers became shorter and more rainy over the years and our winters get longer and colder. So much for global warming, at least in germany...

Correction, less than one twentieth of one percent would be *>0.05%, still waking up...

Dont lie here this winter was the onlly normal winter in the last 5 years

Part of the 'Global warming' scam was that we need to plant more trees and we should pay other (3rd world countries) to plant trees. it was planting credits or some shit

You know when it stopped?

The moment that C02 became the new boogyman, and a (((Tax))) was created to 'stop it'

If C02 is such a big bad gas, then why arent people being encouraged to plant more trees, that literally absorb the shit?

Have a look at the global (((Carbon credit))) system, and see how many times the word tree is mentioned (hint: its just once).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_credit

It's still snowing here in leafland

In a couple of hundred years the Earth will begin to enter a new Ice Age. The northern hemisphere will slowly become inhospitably cold and very few people will remain.
Meanwhile the Mediterranean and middle east region will become much more temperate and the most desirable regions to live in terms of climate.
ISRAEL knows this. They want as big of a slice of the region as they can so when people come scrambling to the region they will own them. This will be the way for the next few thousand years.
Short term: Greater Israel wants the Suez canal for themselves so they can tax the worlds shipping

Alright now tell him mutch % of the greenland has reduced this year since i can tell you with 100% certainty that it has shrinked

I’ll bet all those Germans hate it when their prayer mats get rained on

>a landmass
>shrinking

user

Good thing they stopped global warming!
Now if the climate changes for any reason, its clrly cos whypeepol have too many kids and need to accept more refugees

Meanwhile us in aussie land will be fine!

because it's still cold enough in antarctica what a mystery

The fucking ice sheet

kek

Key phrases:
"Big increase" - not biggest
"Compiled a record" - not set a record
"When things get warmer they get wetter." - Hur dur did you read your pic? Link to article?

You will likely be the choice place for Brits and sensible people. But I don't know what the political scene will be that far ahead. China will probably own most of Australia by then.
But don't forget the temperatures will fall globally so expect much more rain. so flooding and creation of swampland and all the good things that come with those places.

This.
But, honestly, I just want to fuck the planet, desu~

Attached: a7f.jpg (884x1053, 394K)

NOT RECORD SNOWFALL
bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-43691671

Maybe climate change is just a natural thing that occurs in the world. You know, like earthquakes.

What if we don't know

(((Why))) do you think?

>"Even with these large snowfall events, Antarctica is still losing ice mass at a faster rate than it is gaining mass from snowfall, mainly due to the regions of known ice dynamic instability, such as in the Amundsen Sea Embayment which includes Pine Island and Thwaites glaciers."

We're starting to use more and more electric cars and so forth. Germany has gone 100% green and China is leading the world in green house gas. We've done major progress in the past 10-12 years

>muh electric car
most of the world's electricity comes from coal plants.

Only way you'll see real progress is plant more trees, but that wont get you any carbon tax, so that wont happen

>most of the world's electricity comes from coal plants.
big if true. although you pulled it out of your asshole

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

bu-bu-but global warming

>FACT: C02 is literally the gas that plants need to create the oxygen you breath
>FACT: (((They))) want you to pay a global (((tax))) to 'fight' Co2.
It is like they want a mass extinction event to occur, why would that be?

Climate change always existed,but it got nothing to do with pollution (Like the Global Warming thing)

If you want a example look at the Ice Age era

Attached: 1514643939166.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Is every one of you mentally fucking retarded? Think about what precipitation is and what causes it. You people are so fucking stupid.

Fake news,
"global warming" and "climate change" are two different things.
One of them did not replace the other. I guess since you do 0 research on the shit you shitpost daily about, you don't even know what the words you use mean.

>FACT: Between each of the 5 major ice-ages the average global premature has been HOTTER than it is now.
I'm not going to check this, since true or not, it dosent mean anything. It dose not debunk any of the evidence behind global warming.

>FACT: Nobody knows how an Ice Age is started.
Fun fact, no one really knows anything in science. That's not how it works. Science is about figuring out what's not the case, in order to come close that what is actually occurring.
And again, doesn't mean anything. True or not.

>FACT: C02 is literally the gas that plants need to create the oxygen you breath
This is true, but plants need more than just Co2 to grow. And again, this does not debunk any of the science behind global warming.

>FACT: (((They))) want you to pay a global (((tax))) to 'fight' Co2.
Politics are not science.

>FACT: mentioning that the climate is meant to change, and that there is a billion year history of it happening makes you a climatedenier, a phrase specifically created to guilt you in thinking about Holocaust deniers.
I guess that's slang climate activist are using.
But the one thing you are, is being scientifically dishonest.

So few people understand the scientific method. This aussie has no idea about what he is doing. He has no a single argument against global warming, and he has no clue on how to actually form an argument against global warming or debunk the science.
People like this just create confusion around the topic.

Not going to reply to anyone, but you have been warned, don't listen to people like this.

LOL

>If you want a example look at the Ice Age era

Which one? theres been 5 major ice ages.

Well anyone should do it (and just knowing that we already got 5 ice age is an example)

The only points that mattered (what happened in the past could be shitty nevertheless, so that doesn't somehow excuse it):

>Nobody knows how an Ice Age is started.
abc.net.au/news/science/2016-06-15/what-is-an-ice-age-explainer/7185002
>An ice age is triggered when summer temperatures in the northern hemisphere fail to rise above freezing for years. This means that winter snowfall doesn't melt, but instead builds up, compresses and over time starts to compact, or glaciate, into ice sheets.
>Over thousands of years these ice sheets start to build up - it seems to be in northern Canada when that first happens - and then they spread out across the northern hemisphere.

>mentioning that the climate is meant to change, and that there is a billion year history of it happening makes you a climatedenier
nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/stories/nasa-knows/what-is-climate-change-k4.html
>Earth's climate is always changing. There have been times when Earth's climate has been warmer than it is now. There have been times when it has been cooler. These times can last thousands or millions of years.

so lewd

Attached: 1437561634327.png (241x217, 27K)

>I'm not going to check this, since true or not, it dosent mean anything. It dose not debunk any of the evidence behind global warming.

Post wasnt about global warming, was about CLIMATE CHANGE, and how climate change is a perfectly natural phenomenon thats ALWAYS happening.

Your masters want the world to believe that climate is meant to be stable, but the FACTS are that it is not, nor has it ever been.

>you have been warned, don't listen to people like this.
You need to be more subtle, should have just stuck to the strawman attack. would have been much less transparent, shill.

Attached: Tunnel-Boring-Machine.jpg (975x656, 531K)

>selling muh Climate Change
How to get money from plebs 101

I will in the following parts talk about anthropogenic climate change.

>"global warming" and "climate change" are two different things.
No they really are just two sides of the same cound and were instrumentalized for politics. When green activists started their "global warming" campaigns and the climate wouldn't play along with them they went from global warming to climate change.

>I'm not going to check this, since true or not, it dosent mean anything. It dose not debunk any of the evidence behind global warming.
A lot of times in earth history we had more extreme factors today with a completely unexpected change in climate. Long ago we had higher CO2 Values in the athmosphere while having a lower global temperature. Then there was a hot period in the middle ages leading to incredible increases in harvest income. He literally just debunked one of the main points of "climate change" and you say it's not debunking anything.

>No one really knows anything in science.
Exactly science tries to create working models, predictions and proving outcome with what we already assume. All of which has not happened for "climate change".

>This is true, but plants need more than just Co2 to grow. And again, this does not debunk any of the science behind global warming.
Increasing athmospheric CO2 leads to increase plantgrowth - this can be proven. This will not only lead to more CO2 being processed by it but also will deflect more sunlight due to the additional areas covered in plants. Both will help remaining a perpetual and natural cycle. The historic temperatures almost perfectly align with that.

>Politics are not science.
Sadly Climate Change turns into politics by now and the science behind it is questionable at least.

>But the one thing you are, is being scientifically dishonest.
Just like you and every other person thinking climate change is a 100% proven fact. We yet need working models and scientific non deniable proof. Until then it remains politics.

Nice proxy, Mr. Gore, but can you tell me now why there’s still snow atop Kilimanjaro?

Attached: 274E564C-A842-45A7-AAD8-B2D480DF1C81.jpg (500x272, 67K)

Slowing chemtrails.

It dosent snow if it is too cold. This means the weather most have gotten warmer.

>REEEE THE CLIMATE ISNT CHANGING AHHHHH SHUT UP SHUP UP SHUT SHUT SHUT UPPPPPP

kiddos, you do realize we are at the tail end of an ice age? This isnt some red team vs blue team thing, its happening.

I've made this to explain the current understanding of the Antarctic ice sheet

Attached: fate-ice1.png (3145x3504, 1.32M)

Imagine being this austistic

Jow Forums is pretty funny because some are really losing their minds at this point.

Thats why they changed the name first from global cooling to global warming then finally climate change.
Basically its look outside, whatever the weather is yell "See i told you! Pay me!"

Attached: 1503215616.jpg (960x636, 127K)

>Germany has gone 100% green
sheeeeeeeeeeeeet

Attached: kek.png (1132x800, 364K)

>legendary glacial geologist
stopped reading here

so as the arctic goes from -40 to +10 there is more snow.

...good job

There is enough scientific proof that climate is changing but people tend to push a guilt agenda where mankind somehow influences this. You can be sure that nobody or at least no sane person is denying the natural change of climate.

No Germany has not and never will be 100% green. Green energy is not able to survive the open market without support by the state or in the case of germany by the consumer. (They pay the difference between market value and price of green-energy). Funny: Although the Industry is consuming most energy, the money is paid for by private households.

That's not what he meant.

Attached: flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png (2000x1333, 48K)

There's only an agenda in the US, where people still are actually ignorant enough (because of corperations their shilling, which is funny in a way) to not believe in man made climate change.

The current temperature where I am is -6 Celsius. thats 21 degrees farandheight

Trump is right

Man made global warming is a chink conpiracy

You are showing exactly the kind of political instrumentalization I was talking about. There is no proof, no model and still no correct prediction of a supposed anthropogenic climate change. They are rightfully showing skepticism and yet you only diffame them as ignorant and corporate shills.

Can you explain this in cheeseburger?

Attached: 1518353605320.jpg (763x771, 60K)

theguardian.com/environment/2013/mar/27/climate-change-model-global-warming

Hopefully because of another ice age where all the niggers and Muslims in white countries die because they can't produce vitamin D in low sunlight.

(1) The current understanding of ice sheets points to the existence of processes in ice physics that allow for a very rapid, irreversible and nonlinear collapse able to produce meter-scale sea level rise within decades (rather than centuries or millennia).

(2) The geologic record suggest that the present atmospheric composition is incompatible with the existence of marine sectors in Antarctica (that hold more than 20 meters of sea level rise)

>when she see the
>son maker

Attached: 20130126021656.jpg (450x253, 74K)

I'm a geologist and you are wrong. My primary focus in my phd is hydrometeorology, within the austral ocean. My understanding of climate science is that most climate scientists publish bullshit because it gets them funding. That's all it is about. Our understanding of ice ages is limited because we cannot say FOR SURE what causes them, yet there are very logical choices. From our understanding of aeromagnetics and geomagnetics, it is probably related to shifts in the dynamo.

Co2 is a terrible way to judge climate change and should pretty much be chucked out the window. Main things we need to worry about are chemicals settling in the troposphere. But yeah climate scientists are terrible geologists and the entire field is being flooded with them. Most of my coworkers are old cunts who just like to crack a beer and have a chat, while we make a shitload of money for mining companies.

People are changing the climate but it isn't that big a deal. Probably worry more about all the plastics in the ocean and the complete pollution of the water cycle.

The filament is getting hotter, causing the moisture and ice near the top to melt and fall to the ground as ice.
Antarctica happens to be closet to it, and therefore receives the most snow.

a flying bird causes air to move, but I certainly wouldn't blame the bird for hurricanes.

>It predicted that the decade ending in December 2012 would be a quarter of degree warmer than the decade ending in August 1996 – and this proved almost precisely correct.

Amazing, want me to tell you the IPCC admiting themselves that precise models failed in every regard and they can not make actual predictions of the supposed change? That your "precise" prediction model not even takes into account the sudden drop in temperature between the cherry picked hotspots and can not explain the further development that is almost entirely deviating from the prediction?

Since your factual "proof" is from 2013 you can easily compare the data yourself.

This.

You keep saying he debunked nothing (which is not true, he brought many facts that support climate change is normal) but at the same time your whole paragraph says absolutely nothing

>It is like they want a mass extinction event to occur, why would that be?
It's already happening.

Because ((((Scientists)))) are bought and paid for shills. At least the "highly decorated" ones. The ones that point out the shylocks pulling the strings are labelled kooks and discredited.

Attached: 1522468428330.jpg (607x608, 39K)

geoengineeringwatch.org/

CO2 panic is counterproductive. As a physicist with a geology degree, who took geophysics and atmospheric physics, I can say most climate modelers have their heads up their arses. Look up radiate transfer in the atmosphere and see how it is accounted for by any of the contributer models to the IPCC reports. About as useful as sine theta equals theta. Garbage in, garbage out. I went into astrophysics. Thank god. In any other field, you simply link your hypothesis to "anthropogenic" climate change and get a huge edge over anyone who doesn't in the funding department. Scientists are whores. Geologists are just honest whores for the oil oligarchy. Geophysics was a hell of a class. Historical geology opened my eyes. Geologists keep their heads down and their mouthes shut. Look up the cretaceous period temps and CO2. Don't panic.

I've read papers on the glacial cycle for years now and I've never seen the geodynamo suggested anywhere as a driver. Can you provide any supporting references?

Radiative transfer

Now Al Gore will make a movie about how the greenhouse effect caused this.
GLOBAL HOAXING

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

Attached: 1523242227539-pol.jpg (1440x1443, 325K)

Nobody knows how an ice age started?
I have a good guess, same thing has always controlled 99.99999% of the climate.

Attached: 2012_12_20_22_19_07_AIA_304.png (1224x938, 670K)

green meaning they got rid of all their glaciers

DELET

Kek

Attached: 1523239541376-sp.gif (450x458, 2.13M)

THE ICE AGE IS COMING

GET OUT OF NORTHERN EUROPE, BROTHERS

Attached: ice ice varg.webm (640x360, 1007K)

The opposite and to be feared even more. The Northernmost and southernmost hemispheres will be temporary safe havens but those too will eventually be cooked. Hell, the pole shift may occur and expedite that. Factor in the likelihood of WW3 and we're looking at an inescapable end times scenario.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS VERY REAL!

Attached: Sweating-GQ-30Jun17_b.jpg (1620x1080, 228K)

>No they really are just two sides of the same coin
No, they are two terms describing two different things.
Global warming causes climate change. One is the reason, the other the result. And not only global warming can cause climate change. Many activist might use climate change, since it kind of bundles everything that affect the climate in one package.
But if you're talking about the heating of the earth due to human activities, then its still and have always been, global warming.

>He literally just debunked one of the main points of "climate change" and you say it's not debunking anything.
You are confused because you don't know how to debunk science. Say the earth is atm heating naturally, global warming can still happen, simultaneously.
If you want to debunk global warming, you debunk global warming.

>Exactly science tries to create working models, predictions and proving outcome with what we already assume. All of which has not happened for "climate change".
Don't get what you mean.
Read this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

>Increasing athmospheric CO2 leads to increase plantgrowth - this can be proven
Yeah, I said this was ture. It's a well supported fact. BUT, plants need solar energy, water and minerals also. Some are also sensitive to temperature change, or if a specie that it has some symbiotic relationship with disappears, that might hurt it.
Point being, it's not just Co2, there are many things impacting plant growth. Too much Co2 can even kill the plant.

>Sadly Climate Change turns into politics by now and the science behind it is questionable at least
Sure, it is a lot of politics, but the science is still the science. They are easily separated.

>Just like you and every other person thinking climate change is a 100% proven fact
Nope. I go with the theory with the strongest evidence. If someone has a theory with better evidence, I go with that.
That's how science works my friend.

"climate science" is just made up bullshit, no one knows or understands how our climate works.

Yeah it's called suck me off at the next station you kraut faggot

>Germany has gone 100% green
No they did not, also renewable energy in Germany failed in past years so hard the only reason they had no country-wide blackout because they bought coal and nuclear made energy from neighboring countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum

Probably because climate changes all the time.