Weed

How can anyone be opposed to this being legal?

alcohol is literally the devil
>alcohol caused 5.9% of global deaths in 2015
>30-40% of violent crime is commited under alcohol influence
>causes cancer

then you have weed
>completely safe for the body when vaporized
>very rarely causes psychological issues for people already prone to these
>significantly lower cognitive impairment than alcohol (i.e. someone really stoned could still drive a car better than someone moderately drunk)

Attached: group-smoking-marijuana-playing-game_3928-800x445.jpg (800x445, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/substance_abuse/facts/alcohol/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good for keeping abos off the booze

What do stoners not understand? Binge drinking being evil doesn’t negate weed being evil. The whole world understands why weed is illegal, except you stupid drones. Weed makes you lazy, incredibly stupid and loopy, completely annihilates your working memory, makes you content to watch the birds for the rest of your tragic existence, and makes you annoying as fuck to be around. And its addictive for a lot of people. Inb4 gyuck gyuck sugar is more addictive gyuck

rather have folks smoking weed than chronically drinking, though

if weed is evil then so is breast milk because they both have cannabinoids, you retard, why didn't you know this? you're using an internet enabled device and can learn anything but you choose to be fucking retarded

Why is battery illegal if murder is worse? :thinking:

Since I started smoking weed in 2016 I've started eating less, exercising more and have been losing weight like crazy. Not to mention I feel better than ever, have a job now, and my social skills have vastly improved.

Oh, so what was that about weed making you lazy and stupid?

Ask a red pilled stoner that just quit heavy pot use after 2 years anything.

Attached: 1523268772232.png (760x752, 423K)

Why do people assume that weed will simply replace alcohol? It wont. People will just start using both.

You can’t be serious leaf, there’s no way. 8/10

Because I want cunts like you to always be on edge and always on alert since you have no self respect nor shame to avoid smoking pot. You weed faggots act like the shit makes you walk on water and cures every disease known to man when you're just a lazy loser who enjoys sitting on a couch doing fuck-all since marijuana makes you put up with your dead end broke pleb lifestyle

Attached: smokeweed(1).jpg (960x825, 65K)

how often do you smoke now?

you're probably heavy, alright

You haven't been around enough people that smoke weed

It deff effects more people negatively because i used to be like you but everyone else i knew turned into a retard lazy fuck.

Attached: 1523250573076.jpg (900x900, 566K)

>How can anyone be opposed to this being legal?
Neither should be legal.

Trying not to at all only been a month.

Keep it up for a few years and see for yourself. With limited use it is nothing but good. With daily multiple it does make you lazy and irresponsible.

All drugs should be legalized and stupid addicts who can't control themselves should be put in concentration camps.

I am over weight but not insanely this is a big reason why i quit fucking munchies.

So which leaf are you, Ricky or Julian?

GTFO with your half baked weed propaganda, if you could manage to not blaze for 12 hours you'd understand how baseless your claims are

Attached: burners.jpg (1000x1414, 118K)

This somehow i could keep my work habits but everyone else i knew turned into a scrambled egg.

Agreed

The majority of people I have seen that smoke weed will literally plot their whole lives around how often they can smoke weed and get away with it and nothing else. I've lost many friends that way because you get sick of somebody that can't shoot the shit 9 times out of 10 and then when you finally do find time to hang out they are too stoned to want to do anything besides sit around their house and burn up some more

Attached: noweed.jpg (612x792, 77K)

Marijuana dispensaries for people with cancer and other diseases, yes. Legal for everyone? No. Just take a look at potheads. None of them can be doctors, lawyers, or engineers. It feels good so people smoke more and more (not necessarily hard addiction) but they end up empty headed dumbasses after a few years. We do not need and cannot afford another hippy generation.

>Monsanto strikes a deal with Uruguay to develop and produce their genetically modified weed there in 2014, with George Soros acting as interim
>Suddenly weed legalization is a huge issue with everyone tripping over themselves to legalize it or otherwise bring it into the political spoitlight.

wow really 420's my bongs my dudes

Weed is illegal because liberal faggots love it and we hate you. If the shit killed you, we'd encourage it, but it won't.

Go use opiod pain killers though. They are legal.

Overall, weed is not positive for the vast majority who use it. Any adult or sober person knows this. Its not as bad as slamming a bottle of vodka or smoking meth, sure, but that doesn’t make it desirable. Another serious thing to consider is the weed is getting retardedly strong. I’ve had weak weed before vs chronic. Its not even the same drug. Its like light beer vs moonshine. I don’t really care what stoners do to their lives, and a minority are responsible, but please can the true morons in that camp please do us a favor and play in traffic. Weed is not a cure for cancer or a path to enlightenment. Im fuckin out of here

Let me tell you a secret: Those friends of yours weren't ever going to be shit anyway. But now you at least don't have to pay for their upkeep in prison.

im a dumb nigger : the post

Probably not, but I wouldn't say the weed helped them in any way either.

>Weed makes you lazy, incredibly stupid and loopy, completely annihilates your working memory, makes you content to watch the birds for the rest of your tragic existence
You know alcohol does that too...

It should all be illegal, we should just put valium in the water supply.

if we wanted your opinion, ruskie, we'd nuke it out of you

Do you like the Pepe ?

Attached: 2346465756.png (760x752, 423K)

>makes you content to watch the birds for the rest of your tragic existence
And how is that a bad thing exactly?

I smoked for 13 years daily, it wad part of my identity essentially.
Im glad to say Im now 60 days clean.
Weed is an insidious drug thats primary side effect is complacency. Never wanting to be more or be anything but a stoned up gamer. I will honestly never go back.

Didn't you read the first fucking sentence in his post?

The argument that you just made is that alcohol should also be illegal.

don't blame a plant for your personality.

Attached: ClintonOpsHaiti.jpg (800x529, 173K)

Attached: weed abuse explained.png (540x369, 290K)

>one thing is bad and legal therefore we should make another thing that is also bad legal
weed lowers IQ

LOL where did this pic come from

I think South Park frased that well. Weed makes you feel fine when being bored and you may grow up and find out that you aren't good in anything.

I guess doing it rarely is fine but using it on a regular basis kills productivity.

an intelligence quotient is transitory you dimwit.

holy shit dude you spelled it out instead of typing iq, are you a genius

The only good thing Trudeau is doing right. I'm proud to be a Canadian.

I damn near died laughing at this image because of the toke I was holding in that burned at least 4 times that amount. Am I ded?

ok guess what iidiot legalizing weed will not make beer illegal it'll just make 2 drugs that are trash legal

stfu stoner go back to needing weed to have some light in ur life

It can stay illegal, it hasn't stopped me in the last 20 years.

Why did you stop?

>No. Just take a look at potheads. None of them can be doctors, lawyers, or engineers

i've smoked with and sold it to some of the most important people where i live. and we basically already have another hippy generation. retard.

Attached: 879539f4412e386275de4dd84969e1d3a972e8956bd91faf803fe566c2860358.gif (755x601, 203K)

insecure manbabys like to pretend drinking alcohol turns them into men, its quite pathetic.

I smoke weed everyday, and I'm a fucking total genius.

It's just a background substance. Smoke it and read some books and you'll still be smarter than anyone who doesn't read books.

Why is my memory better than my friends who don’t smoke?

Why have I been way more productive and felt healthier since I started smoking? Am I doing it wrong?

I think they realized you’re not fun/interesting to be around, sorry about that

You're just a minority.
Most people are trash, therefore most weed smokers are trash too. It's pretty simple.

Stoners are dumb though... I would know, I hang out with them frequently.

They get in car accidents while driving high as fuck. They waste all their money on weed, and then they still want more.

They can't hold a conversation other than laughing at something stupid or looking at their phones.

Or don't smoke it and read books and be smarter than both.

So you’re saying it’s the person and not the plant?

both fake and gay

>Most people are trash, therefore most weed smokers are trash too. It's pretty simple.

this. weed is mainstream as fuck. therefore, you'll find lots of stupid potheads, because there's lots of stupid people.

Attached: 1491023924396.jpg (640x424, 54K)

Absolutely.

Nah, that just makes you programmed. You need the weed for the deconditioning effect, otherwise you get brainwashed.

the thing is in advanced civilazations like Netherlands people seem to have lost intrest in the whole weed thing and the locals seem to have caught the right balance between abuse and recrational use. However to achieve such a victory is no easy task in todays world and the steps would require a lot of finesse to pull of such a feat. Seeing nobody is intrested in doing the right thing , we should put it in the shelf for now.

Not to mention all the people that move out to legal states just so that they can be high all day.

They abandon jobs and family just to get high.

>lost weight on weed
Stoners are actually less likely to be obese than non-stoners.

People often assume that stoners would be fatter, but there are 2 main reasons why stoners are less fat:

1) Stoners tend not to pig out unless they are stoned (normies pig out 24/7) and if you get stoned all the time your body's feedback loop for hunger signals actually gets fucked up and you feel full easier and can have a hard time eating anything unless you are stoned

2) Weed helps control your blood sugar, making it less likely over the long run that you'll add weight

this is all true, I dunno why people are trashing you other than they also know it's true and are ashamed

>t former pothead

you do not have to be high or drunk to have a good time or be creative... legalizing would just let losers get stoned in public.. if ur gonna be degenerate do it in private

Because hippies stink of fucking shit and there would be more of them if it was legal. I don't want to see a sea of dangling dreadlocks every day.

>people will just start using both
Some will, but pot and alcohol don't go well together, and I don't mean that in a "out of control" way, I mean that smoking pot and drinking usually just makes people get really tired.

If you're trying to go out and actually do shit (either some fun or getting rowdy) most will stick with one or the other

It's like you fucks don't understand weak willed fags will always be weak.
Moderation applies to all vices
Smoking weed doesn't stop me.
Doesn't mean it should be illegal because dumb fucks can't control themselves.

>marijuana helps you get through your shitty life
So why the hostility? Why do you have to be a fucking dick about it?

Someone needs to clean toilets in America. Whether it's a Mexican or a white person, what is wrong with that toilet cleaner smoking weed to get through his comparatively shitty life?

Why do you have to look down on people who you view as less successful?

Why should you get special benefits in YOUR life while other people don't get any benefits for their's?

You sound like a piece of shit who only wants to shit on people you view as inferior to you.

I hope a nigger fucks you in the ass and then kills you

Intelligence barely matters in this discussion. I’ve seen the plant act as a huge stumbling block for both stupid and intelligent people. You’re borderline claiming that intelligent people don’t have the potential for addictive behavior. Its quite the opposite. I think that at least one advantage of possessing good intelligence and problem-solving, is that you may be more self-aware that you’re being a faggot by abusing these bullshit substances, and that it is crippling your emotions, finances, and social wellbeing.

Get a better job than toilet cleaning, Weedy whiskers.

>You’re borderline claiming that intelligent people don’t have the potential for addictive behavior.

no i'm not. you're big time retarded, user.

Attached: 1491184716461.jpg (740x721, 45K)

>How can anyone be opposed to this being legal?
I'm not I don't care. Let people get so high their eyeballs explode. Let them. Its fun. TIme to bring fun bakc into the economy.

Attached: 936594294.jpg (640x691, 92K)

Thousands of years of European tradition. Weed was the drug of useless steppe niggers (ref: Herodotus), while wine or beer was the drug of White men. Make weed legal in some African or Central Asian shithole and send all the stoners over there.

I encourage it so there’s less competition in the job market for people like me

>smoke so you can cope with a shit life
This is exactly what people have been saying all thread. It makes you just fine with being mediocre and never substantially improving yourself.
Don’t cope with shit, change shit.

Take your gay flag and shove it up your loose hemorroid afflicted sodomite ass. Stop posting stupid one line annoying ignorant troll shit. Maybe the weed made you forget that you’ve already made two dumb posts already, you reprobate!

weed really isn't that big of a deal

Canna-fascist here
ama

I said potheads.

1. Ofc occasional consumption will not affect you greatly
2. Those important people you allegedly sold to smoke once in a while but probably didn't smoke (or very little) when they were young and studying

>we basically already have a hippy generation

Yes and thats a problem so no need to make it bigger. If ((they)) could get your children and young adults to smoke pot legally, ((they)) would forever own your sorry ass

>>significantly lower cognitive impairment than alcohol (i.e. someone really stoned could still drive a car better than someone moderately drunk)
in highschool i used to go over to my friends house every day to smoke bud and relax. one day i go over and mid tokage i start to feel the effects of arc burn from the brief moment i fucked up in school. my eyes were on fire and i was blazed af. when it came time to head home i drove a V8 truck down the main road of my town barely able to see in extreme agony while gone on weed. I made it home without incident.

It's funny because the most likely outcome of this argument is that alcohol will be illegal and weed will still be illegal. Won't happen, but comparing weed to alcohol won't suddenly make weed look holy.

This. Also weed is a medical form of subjugation. I hope you like voting for whoever they tell you to vote for because smoking has turned you into a literal retard.

by ballot or by bitching

Weed makes you lazy and enjoy tv
Alcohol makes you stupid and violent
Boy gee i wonder which one i will choose. Also I smoke once a week on Fridays to relax after working all week.

Like I said, won't ever happen because muh taxes. If weed ever becomes legal, it won't be made that because muh weed high feels good and not dangerous, it'll be because muh taxes. Muh

>>alcohol caused 5.9% of global deaths…

who.int/substance_abuse/facts/alcohol/en/

Maybe that applies to you, but definitely not me as far as the driving thing goes. I’ve also seen numerous people who, only on the devil’s weed, crash cars. Not awful wrecks where the cars got totaled, but a lot of little retarded wrecks, like rear ending people. They both make you drive like shit unless you’re paying absolute attention.

LMAO at that picture even being close to an "eighth" hahahaha

>Stop posting stupid one line annoying ignorant troll shit.

i hope the ride with autism has been wonderful so far, i wish you all the luck in the world. take care, and don't forget to brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day

>smoke once in a while

i'm sure you would know.

Attached: 1521022069774.jpg (324x325, 33K)

Ban enverything except french wine and french spirits

>within the last year
>smoked for a couple years
>always see "lols weed makes you dumb"
>is that true?
>google says a mensa testing is available down the road
>drop the 60 bucks
>smoke a couple bowls
>take test
*two weeks later*
>98 or 99%tile in every available category

lolz omg guys weed got me into mensa

Attached: 1469744708153.png (1217x1789, 3.06M)

Because most of us aren't cucks. We still managed to have full and productive lives while smoking in the evening.

Your failures are not mine.