Welcome to the final pill - the MGTOW Pill

It appears the world was unanimous in regards to women’s moral character:

“He who takes an eel by the tail, or a woman at her word, soon finds he holds nothing.”

“Beware of a bad woman, and put no trust in a good one.” –German proverb

“Woman always speak the truth, but not the whole truth.” –Italian proverb

“The dog is faithful, woman never.” –Turkish maxim

“When a woman has lost her character, she will shrink from no crime.” –Tacitus

“Women, if confined at home by faithful guardians, are not really guarded; but those women who guard themselves by their own will, are well guarded.” –Eastern proverb

We are men going our own way by forging our own identities and paths to self-defined success; cutting through collective ideas of what a man is.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (1600x1600, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
youtube.com/watch?v=UeWVbaWIpP8
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: MGTOW Pill.jpg (882x1567, 1002K)

Working up the MGTOW levels

Attached: MGTOW Levels.jpg (640x480, 85K)

No

MGTOW is BOOMING

Attached: MGTOW Search.jpg (720x960, 31K)

Be like Jim

Attached: MGTOW.png (1376x348, 111K)

good riddance

LOL LMAO what a bunch of loosers. Plenty of good women out there!! you just have to show dominance and be high energy. Once you reddpill them with your dick, they will do anything you want hehe if you know what I mean.

Enjoy your genetic dead end loosers, while I self-realise by having children and thus my genes will flourish across the universe - IMMORTAL!

I need mgtow because women have such high standards in today’s society that it’s impossible to get laid

Try "gay sex" in google trends then compare it.

Do you guys have a waifu shrine? I'm fully redpilled and MGTOWpilled and I've been thinking about making a nice shrine for my wife (2D). I was thinking I'll put my figures of her in a nice table in a quiet corner of my house, then maybe get some photos I have of her printed and framed. Maybe I'll have some incense too, but I don't want it to look mournful. I just want a nice peaceful place I can set aside just for her. Have you guys done anything similar? What did you end up doing? I'd like some more input and ideas.

Can someone explain MTGOW to me please. Is this like some millennial / white boi mental illness or is everyone here being ironic. A lot of the complains i hear on the MTGOW side are usually just average beta-joe problems

There are no MGTOW levels.
If you reject gynocentrism and are redpilled on female nature, you are MGTOW.

Everything else is just YOUR way on the MGTOW path.
If you want to ghost in the woods you are a MGTOW that decided to ghost not a "lvl 5 MGTOW".
Most men dont even know they are MGTOW.

Attached: women replaced by braindead girl 3.png (1506x802, 729K)

>daily mgtow threads
>can someone explain what mgtow is
Try again

Attached: MGTOW LIFE.png (1580x686, 376K)

>“Women, if confined at home by faithful guardians, are not really guarded; but those women who guard themselves by their own will, are well guarded.”
What does this mean?

>you reddpill them with your dick

This is the mistake. You think you this is possible. You'll learn the hard way

>t. frustrated fat neckbeard who can never get a date

No - its someone who has experienced women. The person you describe would be a pussy worshipping white knight

While I agree with some of their ideas, the whole "we go our own way" stuff comes off pathetic, knowing how little women care about unattractive men. Let's be honest, it's mostly unattractive guys. Attractive men are not treated like providers and have no reason to "go their own way".

>tfw when one of the most hardcore mgtows and posting face on /b/ gets me "handsome!" responses

MGTOWs are just men who can't compete in the sexual market

Attached: 1518190553030.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

It means that although daddy keeps a close watch on his daughters and takes them to church every Sunday to prevent them from turning into sluts, under the influence of jewish propaganda, once they go to college and free from supervision, they turn into complete whores.
Only if they reject the pervasive propaganda in their own mind and have a strong will, can they grow up to be respectable.

Attached: 1522610492729.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

>The roles is man and women have been reversed and twisted beyond repair
>Men now basically become "the beautiful ones"
Good to see Western society is getting closer to the collapse ever day!

Varg's a LARPING FAGGET. But he's on spot with mgtow

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI

ok, what's his solution for situations like this:

Ah. I see

Have you ever seen any MGTOW dress up like this and go out advertising MGTOW other than this guy? - No.

Its almost like (((the rebel media))) sent him in for Lauren Southern to interview and create a story to discredit MGTOW

I want her in my bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeWVbaWIpP8

Attached: IMG_5492 (1).jpg (442x396, 77K)

Look around at society. Are only "alpha" males reproducing? No. I see solely fat low-class couple having kids. The "alpha" "beta" thing is overly simple.

Look at history. All the most successful men never had kids.

Attached: 1522951059868.jpg (752x634, 144K)

>solution for situations
Dont be a retarded redditor

>mgtow
jewish funded movement.
why?
because if someone is "going their own way" they dont make constant fucking threads about it on Jow Forums

1) MGTOW isnt only for white people - its for any man who can get divorce raped. Since this only happens in western countries, your problem is with laws, government and the state in western countries rather than MGTOWs.

2) MGTOWs don't have a state to cuck you. The state is (((their))) doing and MGTOWs want to avoid that state, therefore MGTOW is not kikery - it opposes kikery.

How does MGTOW benefit jews?

Attached: UNCUCKABLE.png (600x700, 811K)

Attached: this and saved.png (825x616, 37K)

Attached: MGTOW is a problem for (((them))).jpg (1216x1144, 344K)

>once they go to college and free from supervision
Why should women go to college?

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

If you dont get a divorce you will never get divorced raped

like 90% of divorces are instigated by women. They just get bored with familiarity. Theres nothing no man can do. Even the top successful talent gets divorced and theres nothing they can do about it.

>inb4
Pre-nups dont count for shit

Attached: 1520456272255.jpg (1513x960, 381K)

Attached: Even He couldnt do it.png (1194x578, 192K)

or just dont marry a slut

Attached: main-qimg-bf28612c0daa1d4ee29ef88d5b1e67a1.png (602x342, 107K)

MGTOW is the only response to the modern world, anyone aiding women is a cuck and slave.
Of course it isn't the final doctrine for an ideal world, but as long as feminism rules it's the only way for us.

Attached: WomenBlackpill.png (925x737, 124K)

>Genghis Khan
>no kids

>even he couldnt do it
Why are you shocked some retarded liberal celebrity failed at marriage?

Firstly, they lie about their history.
Secondly - slut or not, they have every incentive to divorce, get a payout and find the next cuck

This.

The biggest problem is really other men who appease and enable women.

Yeah - born in 1100-something Mongolia is not comparable.
I mean intellectual European men

>Firstly, they lie about their history.
Am I supposed to believe that all of these losers getting a divorce actually thought they were marrying virgins but were lied to?

Men are willing marrying women that are not saving themselves for marriage.

because hes a top talent successful man.

They are getting divorced because the women has every incentive to instigate one and no incentive to stick to a marriage.

The problem is with modern marriage laws.

Attached: U N C U C K A B L E.jpg (1471x1033, 526K)

So?
he is still a liberal fucktard
Why isnt everyone getting a divorce then?

Good to see polacks finally waking up

Lol!!!!!
You got a hard lesson coming kid.
Better to find a cum dumpster.
Here, you can have mine.

Attached: IMG_3811.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

>MGTOW: the ultimate cuck's response to feminism

SoyBoys are the male equivalent of MGTOWs

still sounds pretty gay, no matter how you slice it

Brad Pitt is top of his game regardless if you agree with his politics. You will likely be never as successful in your endevors than he is in acting.

Most marriages end in divorce

>someone in the world is doing better than you ever will
So? For every person doing better there's a hundred that's doing worse. Why should I care either way?

he is still a degenerate than married another degenerate
Why hasn't pastor anderson's wife left him?

Attached: pastor-steven-anderson.jpg (450x300, 26K)

disgusting

Women don't want you, fag. You can't reject something that has already rejected you.

>We are men going our own way by forging our own identities and paths to self-defined success; cutting through collective ideas of what a man is.
Good for you buddy

I like how on 3 the fag tries to mock the completely valid point of dying out from not reproducing and goes about painting relationships in such an overly negative and anti-social light. Its like, MGTOW is a problem that's taking care of itself.

Im saying it doesn't matter how "alpha" you are

give it time. The odds are they will divorce

HEY GUYS LOOK HOW MUCH I DONT CARE ABOUT WOMEN HAHA I ENJOY LIFE SO MUCH MORE WITHOUT WOMEN. THESE WOMEN CANT CONTROL ME HAHA.

>MGTOW
>"Men" actually obsess more over women than the average guy
>"Men" actually spend all their time talking about it instead of doing it

Bunch of faggots lol. If you wanna be a loser just do it and stop identityfagging,

>NO MY KIDS WILL DO IT FOR ME
>FUCKING ENTITLED BRATS HAVE GRANDKIDS WHO WILL DO IT
>ON SECOND THOUGHT YOU WILL DO IT
This is how tradcons claim they are saving the west.

Attached: Goku-Black-Dragon-Ball-Super.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>motivating the white man to no longer form strong bonds to females and avoid procreation is the worst fear of kikes
whew lad, he fell for the MGTOW movement
can't make this up

MGTOWs are you telling me you would seriously reject pic related if

>You were the first man she's fallen in love with
>Shes a virgin
>Shes highly religious
>Educated and from a good stable intact family
>Does volunteer work
>Insists on waiting until marriage for sex
>Never been kissed

Attached: IOEIsT4.jpg (750x938, 141K)

I don't want washed-up modern woman. I want isekai reincarnation and little red oni to give me dino aids.

Attached: ezgif-5-594e108f51.gif (651x365, 3.58M)

>canada
>pure degeneracy
doesn't surprise me one bit. you don't DESERVE a good woman.

Ah the daily I didn’t get ass this weekend thread
Bump

Attached: B49A0EE3-C813-4D84-8AB5-ED095CA42CC2.jpg (384x416, 33K)

I would probably keep her in a cage dressed in a clown outfit.

Attached: 1523251332515.gif (200x317, 465K)

All women are sluts user, it is their biological imperative. There are no exceptions to this.

>Canada
>good women
Good one. And if you haven't lived with a "good woman" for atleast several months then you don't know the person. You know their representative.

Attached: 1523245892263.gif (400x446, 712K)

The plan is to motivate women to no longer form strong bonds with their men OR their children and this plan has already been in place. MGTOW is a natural and intelligent response to that plan. And it immediately disarms that plan. (((Someone))) wants you to get together with one of their primed brainwashed slaves ready to blow up on you.

The bigger problem is men appeasing and enabling these psycho women by having ZERO standards

Traps are OK.

You sleep around every weekend? Thats depraved

Traps aren't women.

>memeflag

Attached: 1523142929058.gif (540x303, 3.67M)

Shes just attractive. Thats it.
Imaging having to please this woman for a lifetime or lose all your shit and destabilize your entire life.

Its just not worth it

Bbrrrrraaaaapptttfffffshhhhh

So instead of trying to fix your countries, implement traditionalism, abolish welfare and start slut shaming and whatnot, and trying to stabilise and go back to your old values like what the Nazis did with Hitler, you guys would rather live a life of promiscuity, travel, and selfish individualism, much like the women you hate?

Attached: Monogamy.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

Until they serve you divorce papers

So this is like, Feminism for men?

Attached: 1470020833727.gif (400x400, 310K)

I never see any honest arguments against MGTOW. I thought the shills would at least try harder by saying "the laws in place would never bite you on the ass" or "just beat her, it's flawless".

>my recessive gene for wet earwax will be expressed in my grandchild and later become mutated down the line by a carcinogenic mutagen
>I AM IMMORTAL

Attached: 1522378111092.png (492x661, 361K)

Apparently so, we're winning too hard and now the cultural shift is happening, MGTOW is becoming our tumblr

like there's been a bunch of arguments that were- oh wait, you got me, nice meme kiddo

>like what the Nazis did with Hitler
At the end of the day, the Nazis lost. If anything we need to innovation (like what Hitler did) instead of clinging on to old ideals because that shit never fucking works.

What arguments? I see a lot of meme worthy rhetoric but nothing that addresses the stats and laws.

>every single woman in Canada isn't worth a relationship
your weakness is reeking and your abandoning nature is what makes you undeserving of a good woman, regardless of nationality

The plan is the loss of white culture, degradation of western society including Christian values; and one of the main principles within Christianity is marriage, the bond between man and woman. A society in which men give up on women is a society that is degrading and deteriorating.

Nobody is telling you to marry a whore and be exploited by her later on, instead find yourself a good woman with strong sense of ethics, who is well educated and understanding of contemporary social as well as political issues.

inb4 there's no such women

Yes, you cant fix our societies, especially in the West where they are filled with non whites and mixed.The only way forward is to enjoy your life until the societies will fall because the debt will no be able to be kept under control.

Pic related is the synthesis of MGTOW and the 14 words.

Attached: nothin personnell....roastie.jpg (405x270, 22K)

Please. You can't fix Romania. Everyone is bitter and sad. Arguments quickly escalate to namecalling. Nothing is being done

You could fix this place but there needs to be no democracy, the same thing can be said to all of the countries in the West, but this will not happen since people dont want to lose their freedom and liberties.So the only option is to enjoy your life and wait for the inevitable fall.

mfw pol can manuplate elections but is helpless against the thot problem

You speak like an anime villain

Attached: Goku_Black_creates_a_scythe.png (806x470, 572K)

Yeah, remember when debtors prisons were banned?
Funny how things turn back around...

Heres a question, how can we reduce the amount of money paid to the government that is then transfered to thots?

Its feminism and marriage laws that you are complaining about - not MGTOWs. Feminism has done the damage to listed - not MGTOWs

Also see: