Soros is trying to make abortion legal in Ireland

George Soros is financing the pro abortion campaigns in next months referendum on abortion. The government is shilling for abortion and the the media is massively biased towards abortion.
Help expose the reality of abortion and who is really behind the (((repeal))) groups.
Save the Eight Amendment and save the Irish Future.

>Soros caught giving money to Pro Abortion groups.

thejournal.ie/george-soros-banned-3748738-Dec2017/

independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html

irishcentral.com/news/politics/george-soros-caught-illegally-funding-irish-pro-choice-group

Pro Abortion campaigns:
Twitter -
@repealeight
@together4yes
@repealproject
@freesafelegal
@AmnestyIreland

Facebook -
@repeal8
@Together4yes
@repealproject
@irelandvoterepeal
@abortionrightscampaign
@amnestyinternationalireland

Attached: 16d.jpg (374x767, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fpzQ_dwoeKo
m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ireland-is-being-repopulated-and-it-doesnt-seem-to-matter-to-the-powers-that-be-who-is-coming-kevin-sharkey-calls-for-open-dialogue-on-immigration-36763433.html
indexmundi.com/ireland/demographics_profile.html
indexmundi.com/kazakhstan/demographics_profile.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GHrL7i00-MU
rte.ie/player/ie/show/prime-time-extras-30003379/10851847/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#UK_population_change_over_time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Odds this keeps your african migrant population down? I know jack shit about Ireland I'm just a drifting Australian poster.

bump

Africans are against abortion.
They wouldn't get one. The college Marxists are the ones who want it.
If it's legalized our high birthrates will drop and the foreigners will out breed us.

When is that vote happening? How butthurt will your leftists be if it isn't repealed? What are the odds of it being repealed? Thank you for taking the time to read my questions, spudanon.

YOU SOFTIES DOWN THERE BETTER SORT THIS FUCKIN MESS OUT

WHERE DOES GEORGE SOROS LIVE?

POST HIS IRISH OFFICES

Fewer Irish babies being born means fewer Irish people in existence.

Seems like a good idea to me.

Attached: 1516436809015.jpg (640x600, 97K)

Vote is happening on the 25th of May.
Butthurt would be bigger than Trump or Brexit. If the country that legalized Gay Marriage votes No to abortion, the lefties heads will explode.
I think we will vote No and keep the 8th. (((They))) are proposing abortion on demand up to 12 weeks. People don't like the idea of healthy babies being aborted for any reason.
It will be the straw that breaks the canels back.

Bump

Attached: farmer.png (480x640, 468K)

youtu.be/fpzQ_dwoeKo

there is no doubt in my mind that the spudanon in this vid will vote no

Amnesty International have accepted his money and refuse to obey Irish Law. They are bringing the case to court.
They are the main organisation he is using in Ireland.

>vote yes to gay marriage
>no to abortion
unironically based

Abortion?
In Ireland?
That's when I know the world is over.

so where are all those coat hanger abortions in Ireland that are supposed to happen if we make abortion illegal?

Ireland has been infested with marxists for a long, long time (the IRA were infested from the beginning pretty much). It was bound to happen eventually.

A gay black lad who is half Irish and Half Nigerian is running against globalism.
He wants to cut foreign aid and use the money for Irish people in poverty.
This is going to be an interesting year.

m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ireland-is-being-repopulated-and-it-doesnt-seem-to-matter-to-the-powers-that-be-who-is-coming-kevin-sharkey-calls-for-open-dialogue-on-immigration-36763433.html

On some Facebook page full of roasties for (((choice))).

>half irish and half nigerian
you could have just said full nigger just kidding. But it looks like you guys are on track.

Bump against babykillers.

Attached: Saint-Lutgardis.jpg (300x452, 30K)

>George Soros is only 87
What the fuck. I could have sworn he was 103.

>Our (((media))).

Attached: IMG_20180318_220604.png (720x896, 413K)

He reverses his age by drinking baby blood.

All I found was some article claiming that they bought drugs over the internet. You'd have to be fucking stupid as fuck to stick a coat hanger up there.

Holy fuck I want them to knock on my door so badly. I would film it and share it here for the bantz

You joke about that, but blood transfusions from young people to old people have been proven to help with the pangs of aging. I remember about seeing something relating to bathing in blood, but that was conjecture. Point is, wouldn't surprise me. He's had three (is it four now?) heart transplants.

Attached: 1509106571681.jpg (720x416, 74K)

>Pro Choice rally gets trolled by some lad. He gives them posters that have a fascist symbol on them, but the dumb bitches don't know.

Attached: 1522940996195m.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

What is birth rate of native population? I mean if it is fucked up then why not pass that law to pressure immigrants?

VERY NICE

Birth rate for the native population is high but abortion will make it drop.
Immigrants won't get abortions so they will have higher birthrates if the 8th is repealed and abortion legalized.

Bump

Attached: 1522937787007.jpg (500x701, 110K)

Why would you be upset about this? irish people are fucking scum and id love to see them go.

oh shit, birth rate is even higher than in my country
indexmundi.com/ireland/demographics_profile.html
indexmundi.com/kazakhstan/demographics_profile.html

>t. Muhammad

That's why (((they))) are pushing abortion.

bump

good one bruv

Attached: 1283243553450.jpg (300x411, 16K)

This is why everyone hates you. Enjoy being swamped with even more immigrants from the colonies. Enjoy your daughter coming home every night from taxi driver parties bleeding between the legs. Enjoy being arrested for voicing an opinion. We'll be watching and laughing. Oh, and enjoy having your boats turned away from this country when it all turns to shit.

I know this is Jow Forums but I like Sharkey, lad has his head screwed on straight and he knows the score. Strange that he cares more about us than many of our fellow natives

This, Fuck the British theyre taking a NIGGER into their royal bloodline with open arms. If Churchill knew then what the future held he would have surrendered to Hitler......

Lads that'll stand up for this country I'll back; even if this is pol, never mind the yanks and their ethnostate pipe dream.

I like him.
He really appreciates the Irish way of life.
I'll gladly vote for him because having a president against globalism is what we need.
Lefties will be unable to call him racist because he's black.

emigration from ireland is already at an all time high for you guys, low birth rates would be the end. the only "irish" left would be these protestant half-breeds in the US.

are there a lot of women protesting who actually wanted to abort their child ?

I'm amazed we still have 85% native population after all the Irish natives leaving over the years.

We're supposed to be backing each other in these times. I'm sick of these constant attacks from the Bongs. They seem to love having a go at burgers also, just cos they've given up, they want to infect us with their apathy too

Youd think id ever want to GO to ireland? ha. What was it, half of you are mentally ill? every irish person ive ever met was fucked in the head in some form or another.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHrL7i00-MU

The pro life marches are always bigger.
Most people marching for abortion are Marxist retards from lefty colleges.
The pro life march in Dublin had up to 100,000 but the pro choice had only a couple of thousand.

Go back to your hovel and wait for the end, Achmed. I ain't clickin that shit. The turdification of your country is almost complete. Children of men is just a documentary waiting to happen

wow you're a fucking anti-semite pos

thanks to one of our lovely canadian jews we can have 3rd term abortions even if theres no detected disabilities!

Attached: MDe7RHi.png (204x204, 19K)

So sad, when Bexit first passed I thought there was still hope for England. Alas the scurge of nogs has fully corrupted the island and the shithole it has become is irreversible.

Attached: 1520284719111.png (800x800, 242K)

If he gets elected it would be funny to see him at some gathering of world Presidents and Trump mistaking him for an African leader and asks him about development in African nations and Sharkey turns around to him and says "sure I wouldn't know I'm from Donegal".

Sad to watch them lash out like this, isn't it? As if the Irish and the Americans had anything to do with it.

Many who leave are just away on 2 year working holidays and will return. I went abroad for two years too and came home and know lots of others who did too.

it is just irish fighting
hmm...what about kindergartens and schools? You should pay more attention to that places, millennials are lost generation, but this time you don't need super VR glasses and completely made up world.

Good luck, lads.

They're fucked by their own hand, I have no sympathy. Sad state when the people of Russia have more personal freedom than the once proud British citizenry. Ha fucking Ha

Attached: 702348934.png (644x598, 124K)

Hibernian Empire WORLDWIDE. FUCK DA REST IT'S ME AND ME FECKIN MATES FROM DA BLANCH SORTIN YIS ALL OU

Don't make the same mistake we did.

Godspeed, Eirebros

Attached: IMG_20180409_141820.jpg (321x445, 33K)

ebin

ignore trolls

You and your mates are a bunch of Dublin fukkbois.

Attached: thefeelsofathenry.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Mate I've been in da Joy. No joy in der. Fuck you tink ur talkin to?

>Don't make the same mistake we did.

Our mistake was allowing them to have some potatoes.

Attached: 1496268934085.jpg (3264x1840, 982K)

Cheers Britanon, we need to stick together

Attached: 1513907889310.jpg (640x640, 85K)

>British citizenry
they were never free citizens, they are subjects to the crown. Servility to their masters is bred into them

Why did you post a pic of some American lad, Jew?

Attached: 6356467846.jpg (680x634, 35K)

Anyone who says they support abortion should have to watch one before they make up their mind

Attached: IMG_20180409_141800.jpg (722x1280, 64K)

Yeah it is
Not to say there are not Americans who do the same thing but I would say it’s way more common with anglos

Attached: IMG_20180409_135033.png (720x858, 367K)

Sometimes I think it's just because they've lost their sense of humour, they're mad touchy now, like a drunk wife at a party getting more surly with each drink, who decides she's going to lash out at her friends just because they're all getting along. Sober up Britain! We're mates!

Agreed. It amazes me how people are more disgusted by pictures of abortion than the notion of voting for it.

Same lad, he's a patriot

>anti-choice
Subtle

Why gassing people is the rubicon I'll never know. It's not like bombs and shells discriminate. This was already pushed as a reason for intervention but the public didn't latch on to it. Wonder why they're at it again? Maybe there's a decisive victory about to occur

We try showing development stage pictures in the US, but people shout them down as fake even though they're real.
>that's not six months of development, it's at least eight! You're spreading lies!
They can't believe what it actually looks like.

bump

That image is perfect for this

A hearty kek at that but that's awesome. Gonna pay attention to this Sharkey quadroon and I hope you potato nigs keep your amendment. Abortion is fucked and anyone who supports it is sick.

It’s probably because all their parties are cucked and they are losing hope of things changing for the better
Can’t say I blame them

I genuinely doubt he was joking to be honest. If you're on this Icelandic whale sign language board you know that the elites are using the blood of children to remain young

they fly to the UK and get it for free on the UK NHS. they still kill their fetuses, they are just inconvenienced by it. heaven forbid a woman should be inconvenienced in 2018

At first I was like huh, the scale is totally off. But is that supposed to be Mary? If so I get the mother and baby idea.

They don't get for free you nigger yet 4,000 still go requiring €1000 incl travel and around 1500-2000 take abortion pills in their bathrooms.
Silly sluts

Funny thing is when they hit the wall at 30 and all their friends are married with kids, they will look back at all the kids they aborted and realize what they done.

My replies aren't showing up publicly on Twitter.
They were showing up yesterday. Anyone know what causes this?
It happened a couple of times before and fixed itself after a couple of days.

I wish with all this violence in the world that something bad would happen to that old piece of shit. A bullet for Soros, the Nazi collaborating, nigger loving , nation wrecking son of a bitch.

Glad to see he was called out on it by primetime a couple of weeks ago.
This is it I think.
rte.ie/player/ie/show/prime-time-extras-30003379/10851847/

Nigger name a country that legalized abortion and had high birth rates
STAY WHITE KEEP THE 8TH

That's funny. I was rematching some Sopranos and there's a scene during the Junior Soprano trial episode where his shalom sandnigger lawyer mentions how his daughter is giving a speech to Irish parliament about abortion rights.
This is the fruit of her labor, I guess.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 14.11.48.png (474x538, 319K)

ENCLAVE

Attached: abortionlegality.png (624x500, 35K)

it's the inevitable fate of the eternal slag. My female cousin is finding this out the hard way now, hopped from fella to fella throughout her 20's and since all the good prospects have dried up she suddenly decided she was bisexual and shacked with some lesbian. She's going to die alone surrounded by a herd of cats and all because the men she was with was never good enough for her

Abortion became legal in the UK in 1967. In the first year 1/44 pregnancies were terminated. 1/7 within 5 years and 1/5 today (i.e 190,000 abortions).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#UK_population_change_over_time
Look the massive drop in birth rates from the 70's on and these fucking niggers in ireland trying to say legalizing abortion will not necessarily lead to more abortions.

Attached: 1522947840896m.jpg (1024x683, 64K)